Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Katwa. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Joydeep Mandal
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Joydeep MandalYour feedback matters!
What type of burn should be treated at home and when to hospitalise. We may not understand percentage but narrate the symptoms to know the status.
I was masturbating since 8yrs, some time over masturbated, I am sexual exhausted, testicle shrink, my testosterone level is at 2.9, cannot concentrate, very weak memory, excessive sweating, anxiety, premature ejaculation, low libido please provide me any treatment.
Hi please tell grade and precaution. Fibroscan lever 7.2kpa and 330. Is any thing serious. I have loose weight about 6 kg with exercise after diagnose.
Diabetes is very common metabolic disorders. It is estimated that at least 6o to 70 milloin Indians are affected by diabetes. One third to half of the urban Indian adults have diabetes or pre-diabetes. Diabetes is the most common reason for heart attack, kidney failure, blindness etc. in our country. With right management and tight control of diabetes, many of these complications can be avoided. All patients with type 1 diabetes and large number of patients with type 2 diabetes require multiple daily injections of insulin to control their diabetes.
Insulin pumps can be used for these patients to minimize fluctuations in blood glucose levels, to reduce the risk of hypoglycemia and to avoid multiple daily injections. Insulin pump is a small device which is worn and carried by patient everywhere. It is connected to subcutaneous tissue with tubing and very thin catheter. It has a reservoir which is filled with insulin to be infused continuously for 24 x 7. Insulin pumps can be programmed to inject a different dose of insulin every hour depending on patient’s need.
With an insulin pump, the patient does not need to inject insulin multiple times but he has just to just give a command to pump and it delivers ordered a dose of insulin immediately in a painless way.
Benefits of insulin pump in diabetes therapy:
- No need to inject insulin multiple times daily.
- Insulin dose can be adjusted for each hour of day as per patient needs.
- Fluctuations in blood glucose levels can be minimized.
- It provides flexibility in lifestyle. Bolus insulin can be delivered after snacks also for better control of diabetes.
- Risk of hypoglycemia (low blood sugar) is minimized.
- Newer models of insulin pumps can predict impending hypoglycemia and terminate insulin infusion automatically for short period of time.
- Newer pumps can do continuous blood glucose monitoring as well and alarm patient when blood glucose levels are below or above set limits.
Drawbacks of insulin pump
- It’s costly. Basic pumps cost approximately 2.5 Lakh INR.
- Though very small and portable, device has to be carried by patient everywhere.
- Patient should be able to understand how to operate pump.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!