Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Audiologists in India. You will find Audiologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Audiologists online in Katni. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Lokesg
Submit a review for Dr. LokesgYour feedback matters!
My son has some symptoms of adhd what kind of activities can you suggest to change his behavior he s hyperactive how can reduce his hyperactivity. He s 2 years 11 months. He doesn't speaks but speak few words. He has no hearing problem. Suggest me some tips to make him. Thanks in advance.
Is there any possible treatment available for noise induced hearing loss? The loss is 40db. Can homeopathy help? Is there any medicine that can regenerate ear nerves and cure hearing?
My husband says that if he can sing songs and recite dialongs /songs there should not be a problem with the hearing. Can you please explain the science behind it so that I can explain the same.
Hi I am Dil bahadur Chetri 27 years old, I have a problem of low blood pressure. So please suggest me some fruit items which can help me out to improve my low blood pressure. Hope to hear soon from you. Thank you.
Doctor I am losing my hearing ability day by day. I had applied for army. I am fearing of rejection in medical examination. I am losing my hearing ability from the age of 15. Doctor please help me. I will be grateful to you. Doctor I have consulted many others by in vain. Now I am here. So please help.
He is having ear deaf. He cannot hear any thing by longer. And also he cannot see. He has long sight. He had been used power glasses but no use of that so please consult me. Wait for your results. Please replay me soon for my son.
Your hearing is one of the most important function your body carries out and sometimes you realize that you are losing your sense of hearing when it is too late to get it back. There are two main reasons for this. One of the reason is age and the other is when the inner ear's hair cells break down and do not pick up sound well.
Here are 7 ways to safeguard your hearing:
- Try to avoid loud places: It is not advisable to go to places where you have to shout to be heard, such as in a street, a concert or a construction site.
- Buy low noise rating equipment: The equipment in your house will make a sound that you hear the most. Try to avoid this equipment by buying appliances with a low noise rating.
- Wear hearing protection at loud places: However, it is true that it is not always possible to avoid loud noises. This is when you need to get hearing protection. Earplugs and earmuffs are two of the best ways to make sure that even when you are in a loud place, your hearing does not get affected. Earplugs and earmuffs generally reduce sound by 15 to 30 decibels, which may be crucial to making sure that later in your life, you do not lose your hearing.
- Avoid smoke: Smoking raises your chance of hearing loss. Second-hand smoke does the same thing. Therefore, try to avoid, both smoking and secondhand smoking.
- Avoid medications which reduce hearing: Certain medications increase the hearing loss. Therefore, double check with your doctor to make sure your medicines will not make you lose your hearing.
- Get your hearing tested: Finally, get your hearing tested as identifying the problem early on can help stop worsen the situation.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!