Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Kathua. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Hardev Rajput
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Hardev RajputYour feedback matters!
I'm getting pimples on my face. I tried my best level to control pimples on my face but it not controlling. Please suggest me a good treatment.
Sir, I am pranavi and I am black in color thats why I can use betnovate-n cream in night and myfaircream in daytime just started one weak ago and not going to out side day long stayed at home only. But I am not getting my original color that in my inner part please suggest me it is good for me for using this creams will you give me best cream for my skin tone it is dry skin.
Hello Sir how to loose weight? Will you tell me some easy way to loose the weight? Even what to do to whiten the neck as it differs from face it is to black.
What is the time period of hair fall treatment. I have genetic problem of hair fall and My doctor says that its take 2 year.
What is the best medicine for high cholesterol patient. My cholesterol level is 398. Triglycerides 484. LDL 247.
Hi After my period a white liquid secrets from my vagina regularly. Say 1-2 times in a weak. I am now of 20 and my weight is 38 kg. Is it normal for a women or this is anything serious. please help me.
Hello sir ,I am 21 year old my weight is approx 70 kg ,I am little fat ,my bp always high between 90 to 100 ,i always taking yawn I cannot do exercise due to study please suggest me.
I have pimple on my scrotal sac and it cause itching till it bleed and it special in my genitalia. I took fluconazole and cream clotrimazole, It give me relief for a sudden but it again use to itching and it spreading to my whole body. And there papule between finger Please tell me the medicine name.
I am 32 years old and suffering from excess hairfall since last 10 years currently I am taking finasteride 1 mg-alternative day, VB 7 hair-1 tab daily, Anaphase shampoo twice in a week, Keraglo shampoo- thrice in a week, Mintop 5%- twice a day, Dutas. 5mg- once in a week. I am using all these since last 1.5 years but the result is zero. please Plz please help me to stop my hair fall.
I want to know about advantage and disadvantage of garlic and onion .one female patient,(30 y) thyroid gland operation (now she has no gland. Eltroxin 150 was running 1 year but it is now stop for radio iodine ablation after one month. Now totally stop iodine food. So I want to know any problem if she take garlic and onion.
I am suffering from fever since two days with pain in throat. Please tell what to do to get well soon.
I am 60 years having diabetics for the last 20 years. I am on insulin for the last 4 years. My fbs is 120 and ppbs is 150. Hbaic 5.86 urea is 26 and creatnine is. 99. I am taking the following medicine. Humainsulin30.70 22 before lunch and 16 before dinner. Metformin 1mg each before lunch and dinner. Telmisartan 40 and ramipril5. One multivitamin. My problem - for the last few months I observe a reduction in my weight. It has come down from 68kg to 65 kg in about 3 months time. I would like to know your comment on my health condition and the reason for the decrease in my weight.
Hi, I am 24 years female unmarried I am suffering from irregular periods ,my period never come on time at age 11 my first period started and from that time only my periods was for one month after consulting doctor and taking medicine my periods started coming on time and for 6 to 7 days but that was very much pain full and for that doctor use to give me "position" medicine and I was taking that only then from 2011 my periods problem again started now the problem was that my period was not coming on time I miss my period for every 2 to 3 month gap for that I again consulted to doctor she told me to go for ultrasound and the report as usual always comes normal, many time doctor prescribed me for ultrasound and in that the reports are normal after that she used to give me" regestrone "medicine after taking that my period come on time but again this missing period problem started for that many times I have been taking that regestrone medicine in result I put on lots of weight and then I stopped all that medicine now I am taking ayurveda medicine from 1 year till now I am taking ayurveda medicine but my period problem is not been solved I am still taking ayurvedic medicine and period is not coming for 2to 3 month, I am very much tensed ,doctors are telling that I will might get problem in conceiving. What to do so that my period come on time without taking any medicine.
I have acne dark spots ,scars, few pimples on (back, face,chest) Also want to know any machine treatment for that &their cost if necessary.
Sir I am is in great problem. Their are lots of pimples on my mouth. I lost our fairness. Please help me sir. What am I do next for solve this.
my mother had Brain clot and stroke what is it and what treatment & consequences are there. Currently admitted in hospital. suggestion required.?
All Ayurvedic treatments have their roots in hundreds of years of research and thus are extensive. The philosophy followed by these treatments is that every human being in governed by three doshas of forces - vata (air), pitta (fire) and kapha (earth). Depending on the force that is in highest proportion in an individual, all his psychological and physical attributes are determined. Hair loss is attributed to the pitta dosha which is concentrates on metabolism and digestion. The various methods to treat premature loss of hair, according to Ayurvedic principles are:
- Balancing the pitta dosha: Pitta dosha can be managed by eating less salty, fried and spicy food, consuming limited amount of alcohol, coffee and meat and reducing smoking habits. Certain herbs can curb excess pitta like shatavari or asparagus and bitter vegetables.
- Ayurvedic oil and shampoo: An effective remedy is oil made by boiling a cup of neem (margosa) leaves in 4 cups of water. The mixture is then strained and stored. If applied at night and rinsed off in the morning, hair loss can be prevented and your hair gets healthier. An Ayurvedic shampoo can be made at home by preparing a mixture of methi (fenugreek), green bean (mung dal), soapberries, lemon juice and curry leaves which need to grinded well together before applying on the scalp.
- Ayurvedic diet plan: Ayurveda believes that a well-balanced diet is the preventive measure to most ailments, including hair loss. Consuming vegetables with high protein and iron content like cauliflower, kale, pumpkin leaves, spinach, salsify, lentils, beet greens, string beans, dandelion greens, raisins, soybeans etc. proves to be helpful in this regard. This diet can also help to combat systemic diseases like alopecia which may causes loss of hair and sizeable bald spots.
- Ayurvedic medicines: Four ayurvedic medicines are used extensively for the purpose of combatting hair loss. These are Thikthakam Kashayam, Thikthakam Grisham (regulates metabolism), Chyavana Prasam and Narasimha Rasayanam, which improves the strength and quality of hair).
- Combating other problems that cause hair loss: Using herbs like Brahmi (to manage stress), Shilajita and Jatamansi (for thyroid imbalance), cardamom (for chronic problems) and ashwagandha (for immune system disorders) can indirectly help when hair loss is a symptom or side effect of another disease. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!