Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Kasargod and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Causes and Symptoms of Renal Hypertension
High blood pressure is characterized by an increased force that the blood exerts on the blood vessels when it moves through the body. Renal hypertension is a blood pressure disorder where the arteries that carry blood to the kidneys become narrow, as a result of which the blood pressure through these vessels increases.
It is caused when the arteries that supply blood to the kidney get narrow or get blocked. This can cause the kidney to release specific hormones that signal the body to retain water and sodium. This can put additional pressure on the blood vessels which leads to increased blood pressure. It can also be caused by atherosclerosis which is characterized by hardening of the arteries. Improper development of the arteries can also lead to renal hypertension.
The symptoms of renal hypertension are:
- Feeling confused
- Blurred vision
- Regular headaches
- Bleeding from the nose
- Gradual decline in kidney function
- Possible long-term damage to the kidney
- Feeling lethargic and drowsy
- Loss of appetite
- Dryness in skin
- Muscle cramps
- Breathing difficulties
The diagnostic procedure for this disorder consists of blood, urine, doppler ultrasound and CT angiography or MR angiography tests. Treatments for this disorder usually include medications to ease blood pressure. Preventive measures include modifications in lifestyle such as following a proper diet, limiting smoking, restricting sodium or salt in the diet and following an exercise regimen. Steps should also be taken to reduce stress. Yoga and meditation are highly beneficial to control the condition. Sometimes intervention is needed in the form of PTRA and stenting.
Related Tip: Kidney Stones and Homeopathy
Hi doctor, I have 1 problem called pcos. I want to know how it will impact on married life since I am planning to get married? also I want to know what all complications will be there. Is there are any other disease that are related to this problem like ovarian cancer or diabetes? Dr. Put me on 6 months medication (tablet name: dronis30. So after medication I will be totally cured or I have to take any other treatment. Please reply. Thanks.
Had unprotected sex on the 7th day of cycle What are the chances for pregnancy? Is I Pill suggested for avoiding the pregnancy?
Hi Doctor, yesterday I took hcg 10000 injection around 3 pm after that I did test on ovulation kit to see is it positive but yesterday & today both day it has given a negative result does it mean I am not ovulating after hcg injection also?
Hi, My wife is suffering from a peculiar problem since 15-18 months. We have consulted 2-3 gynaecology doctors including the one who delivered the first child. We couldn't find any solution. Please help to identify the problem and investigation needed. Patient details: , Age -32/33 Birth date :1st Nov 1984 Marriage date: 4th Feb 2012 First child born on: 7th Feb 2014 - Normal delivery She is getting periods on regular basis without any issues. She was having copper and we got it removed suspecting as it could be the reason for this pain. However, it did not resulted any difference. We have just started planning for second child. She is not a diabetic. She is vitamin deficient and we have taken tabs and injection for it. Problem: After a few days of menstrual period,(on an average. A week after period completion) she is getting pain (on a regular basis, almost daily) in lower abdomen (only right side) and it travels through right lap and whole leg. It increases over the time and comes down automatically. On an avg. This severe pain stays for 15-20 minutes before it reduces in its own and eventually vanishes in another 10-15 minutes. So this whole problem starts, peaks, reduces and vanishes over 40 minute duration. It usually/mostly occurs in the morning times (on an average any time between 3 am to 7 am, right after she passes urine/stool. However, there are a few occasions where it starts anytime in the day suddenly (with or without passing urine/stool). This whole process starts a week (on an avg.) after her period completion and occurs regularly until a week before starting of next menstrual period. It does not occur not more than once in a day. She is not taking any medicines during the pain, rather it reduces automatically. Treatment done so far: We have visited Four of the well known gynaecology doctors over the last 12-15 months and common answer is “ There is no issue”. We have done the CT scan and everything is normal (around a year ago). Couple of time urine culture resulted some infection and she took medicines. One doctor prescribed apcod sachets on a daily basis according to the insulin resistance test results. We are using it currently. Apart of Apcod, she is not using any medicines. One doctor attributed to gastro related as we eat outside regularly. We have paused eating outside for few days, however it did not give any results. I have attached her medical tests, recent urine culture, CT scan report.
I am 25 years females. i am pregnant and having infection in private parts. Itching pain and burning sensation. What should I do?
My wife having bp since two months, from past six months her mensus is not happening, her age is 47 years feeling uneasy.
Hi sir, In Feb I got married and yesterday I came to now she is pregnant of one month. So I want to now what precautions should be taken to avoid issue about pregnancy And a healthy baby and what deit should be maintained, exercise and check ups! From which month scanning should done and what all the things should be and shouldn't be do by her. I request you to answer my question. So thankful to you and what care should be taken from me. Thank you.
Sedentary lifestyle? welcome sex problems with open arms
Modern lifestyle has led to a sedentary lifestyle, which has already made way for several health problems. While problems like cervical, back and neck pain, diabetes, blood pressure, cancer, heart ailments etc are some of the most common, sex problems are also on a continuous rise due to this lethargic way of living.
The sedentary lifestyle that most young couples live has restricted their physical movement to almost nil and thus making them so sluggish that they just don't feel like performing the sexual act with much enthusiasm. As a result, they can suffer from sex problems like erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation.
The main reason behind this sedentary lifestyle and subsequent sex problems is the working conditions. Young professionals usually spend most of their hours at workplace either sitting or doing least amount of legwork.
Here are some easy clues to let you know if you are also a victim of this sedentary lifestyle. Take a note of these and make sure you do not let them hinder your sexual pleasure...
1. Seating stress: if you continue to sit in one posture throughout the day, you end up taking the undue strain on your back. Either your back position is too erect or it bends a little too much. This may put you at a risk of having some spine troubles, which would further cause sex problems. As spine muscles are used to a large extent while having sex, such a lifestyle would never allow you to enjoy an interrupted pleasure. Those who suffer from such spinal and back problems would, in most cases, end up getting up in between the sexual act and hence leaving their partner unsatisfied in bed.
2. Exercise exertion: it's believed that walking few minutes and leading an active lifestyle and exercising our pelvic muscles is beneficial for sex. Lack of this exercise may lead to sexual problems like infertility or impotency. It has been medically proved that there has to be a proper exercise routine not only for your body but for your sexual organs too
3. Thinking tension: with a continuous concentration on your work and other career related anxieties, this will lead to your sexual senses failing to get aroused easily and thus you may not feel emotionally and physically attached to your partner. Also, when you cannot focus on your sexual performance, sex problem like erectile dysfunction (not getting a proper erection) is sure to harm you.
4. Physical pressure: as you remain deskbound and do not get involved in much of moving, your lower body, especially legs become very slothful and you would find it tough taking any pressure while performing sex as well. In such cases, you fail to experiment much with sex positions, as you cannot move your leg freely fearing some pain or strain and thus sexual problems like premature ejaculation can ruin your sexual performance. Due to this sedentary lifestyle, you keep sitting on the chair most of the hours during the day and this leads to a low physical stamina, which shows its adverse effects while you are performing sex.
5. Weight woes: weight gain is the foremost consequence of living a sedentary lifestyle. As you remain inactive for more than required time, you tend to put on extra weight and even become obese in extreme cases. Under such circumstances, you are more prone to developing sex problems and an overweight person anyways also finds it uncomfortable to perform in bed with ease. Imagine with your weight troubling you already, you would never want to bear that additional weight of your partner, so your sexual relationship can go for a toss.
6. Bad blood circulation: do not forget that more you walk and get yourself involved in physical activities, better would be your blood flow in the body. But as modern individuals have to cope up with their professional and academic preferences, they get very less time to focus on any outdoor activities and they don't indulge much in the legwork. As a result, there is a lack of blood circulation in the entire body. Even the blood that is circulated to the sex organs is not proper, hence chances are high that you face problems while erection or intercourse.
7. Cardiac crisis: lack of physical stamina leads to lack of blood circulation, which further leads to cardiac problems and they can, in turn, make way for several sex problems and vice versa. So this is a vicious cycle and the ignition point for all these problems is your lifestyle, which is less of moving and more sedentary. Also, you often fail to understand the reasons behind sudden heart problems, minor heart attacks, and chest pains but it's important that you should know that it's your sluggish lifestyle which may be leading to all these cardiac problems.
Therefore, I suggest you immediately change your lifestyle pattern and incorporate a regime of exercise in your daily life and reap the benefits not only in your day to day life but energize your sexual energy too
I am 22 years old .The thing is that I had a sexual contact with my husband before 1 and half month .i have taken ipill within 24 hr and have done pregnancy too aftr a week and the result was negative .But it has been a week m not feeling well ,a kind of body pain, drowsiness,nausea and vomiting .Is der any chance of getting pregnant . Please suggest.
I have missed period in jan 2015 and till now it is started and on nov and dec 2014 there is very less bleeding and i hav intercourse on jan 3 and 31 what should i do plz tell
Refreshing Cups of Tea, Coffee?
It is a medically known fact that tea, coffee, and colas contain a chemical caffeine which is responsible for giving you the feeling of mental and physical alertness. Caffeine is also present to some extent in chocolate.
If you take these beverages only very occasionally,a single cup of coffee can increase your blood pressure by up to 10mm Hg. However if you take it every day, your body gets used to its effects and there may not be any effect on your blood pressure, even in the long run. Women who suffer from low blood pressure will actually benefit from an occasional cuppa.
People who have an established history of heart disease need to be cautious if they take more than 2 cups of coffee and equivalent per day. In the long run, caffeine may increase anxiety and depression.
On the other hand, long-term caffeine intake of more than 2 cups a day may reduce age-related memory loss, Parkinson's disease, liver cirrhosis and onset of diabetes.
If you want to make your cuppa super efficient and boost your metabolism further, just sprinkle a pinch of cinnamon powder on top.It may just help you loose weight faster...