Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Kasargod and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Usha ManonYour feedback matters!
Hello, my wife is pregnant, 4 months, she gets stomach pain, is tat a normal symptom, or any reason?
I am 32 week 2 days pregnant now. I have unicornuate uterus. Yesterday I feel lot of movement but today I feel less movement. Is any problem?
I am suffering from white discharge problem. It irritates me often during that situation. Once I got it checked by gynecologist she said you r suffering from infection she prescribed medication and my problem was cured. But again I am facing with this problem. White discharge doesn't contain any smell but during discharge I ll get pain in lower part of the stomach and back pain. Is it a problem related to STD? I am married .I have a daughter of two yrs. I have thyroid problem. My weight is 78 KGS and height 5.6.can you please suggest diet also to reduce my weight.
Here are 20 of the best daily health tips I can give you. These quick health tips will be excellent daily health tips for women and men alike, and they’ll help you with your health, fitness, diet, and weight loss.
1. Go Spicy
I love spicy foods, and they’ve proven to be great for health and weight loss. Thanks to the capsaicin and the antioxidants in spicy foods, they’ll increase your internal temperature and boost your circulation. They even release endorphins to make you feel better. There are some great tasting spicy recipes on health ambition like marinated garlic and chili chicken, spicy chicken and cashew stir fry or healthy salmon and chili patties with papaya salsa.
2. Drink tea
Coffee stresses your adrenal glands and it really isn’t all that great for you. Good quality green tea gives you a milder kick, but it lasts a lot longer than coffee - and it’s less irritating for your nervous system. Bonus: it speeds up your metabolism and burns fat.
3. Use menthol
Muscles feeling sore, or your head giving you problems? rub a bit of menthol cream (such as tiger balm or vicks vaporub) into your achy parts, and you’ll feel so much better!
4. Add ginger liberally
This is one of my favourite ingredients, and it makes for one of the best daily health tips too! strong ginger tea kills sore throats, eliminates congestion, and it will give you the kick you need to wake up when you’re tired.
5. Change your sneaks
That old pair of shoes is probably worn out, and you’d be amazed by how great you’ll feel when you get a new pair of shoes. The added cushioning will be wonderful for your feet, and you’ll have lots more energy when you walk or run.
6. Do puzzles
I love puzzles, and they help to keep my mind sharp. I do my puzzles as a break in my work day, and it helps to relax me while keeping both my hands and brain occupied. Why are they so great? doing puzzles and other mental-oriented activities will stave off alzheimer’s and keep you sharp for years to come.
7. Sniff an apple
I have actually tried this one, and it works! if you’re hungry, get a healthy apple and hold it up to your nose. Take a dozen or so deep breaths, and get back to work. Your hunger pangs will be gone!
8. Chew gum
Sugarless gum is a major part of my day, as it helps me to focus on what I’m doing. It’s low in sugar and calories, and it keeps my mind zeroed in on my writing. As a bonus, it keeps me from getting hungry too!
9. Drop a yolk
Want a quick snack to carry you over until lunch time? cook up one full free range egg and one egg white, saving the other yolk for cooking or baking. The egg/egg white combo will give you fewer than 100 calories, but it will be a tasty treat to keep you from being hungry.
Bored while watching TV? sit on your living room floor and do some stretches. You’ll find that working your body will help your mind focus on what you’re doing, and occupying your mind will help you to stretch without cringing at the pain of trying to do the splits or a back-bend.
Yoga balls rock my world, and you should have one at work or at home. Just sit while you play a game or watch tv, and bounce. It’s tons of fun, and not bad exercise either.
12. Run to workout
I make sure my gym and karate studio are just far enough away that I can run or cycle to class. It gives me a great workout before my real workout, and it’s a few hundred extra calories burned.
13. Drink probiotics
I’ve added yakult drinks to my breakfast, and they make digestion much easier for me first thing in the morning. I’ve had fewer stomach problems since i’ve started drinking the tasty drinks.
14. Add lavender
Need to relax after a stressful day at work? sit in the bath, and add a few drops of lavender essential oil into the water. The scent will relax you, and you’ll feel so much better once you come out – ready for a good long nap.
15. Power nap
Just 20 minutes a day is all you need, and it’s one of my best daily health tips. Take a power nap and in 20 minutes you’ll be totally perked up and ready to get back to work.
16. Slice avocado
Avocados have many health benefits and adding them to your meals will help you get a lot more vitamin e and healthy fats.
17. Set a water goal
You know you need to drink more water, so make it a goal to drink a bit more each day. Drink a cup or two every hour on the hour, or have a water bottle at your desk that you empty out whenever you remember it. Starting the day with a big glass of water and fresh lemon juice is particularly energizing.
18. Drink cranberry juice
Cranberries are loaded with vitamin c, which will flush out your body and boost your immune system. Make sure the juice is unsweetened, and enjoy that tangy goodness as it gives you the health kick you need.
19. Have a mint
Stomach causing you problems after a heavy meal? have a peppermint to help soothe your stomach, or drink a glass of mint tea. You can say goodbye to acid reflux or indigestion.
20. Get out
Spend more time in the sun, at least 30 minutes a day. Your body needs more vitamin d, and it gets it from the uv rays of the sun. Don’t wear sunblock, but just spend enough time in the sun to get a small amount of color without full-on burning.
I have sebaceous cyst near testis I conacted a doctor he said it will remove through surgergy cost around 5000/-. Can I know this is correct amount or he is charging more.
Hello sir I am me my question is my fever not cover my pain so I am totally tired so what can I do pls tell me and what I am say hello sir I am tod o my health totally thankful. So I am ding mine more with rk.
According to research, 80% of women fail to reach the pinnacle of gratification during physical intimacy. Therefore, certain tips may come in handy for women when it comes to achieving an orgasm by making the man last longer.
- Indulge in foreplay: Foreplay is usually very helpful in making the man last longer than usual. According to a popular woman's magazine, alternating between the actual intercourse and foreplay might actually titillate the man's senses even more, which helps him last longer.
- Change positions: Changing positions frequently may also delay orgasm for the man, thus helping him to last longer. Certain positions are rather helpful in this regard, especially the ones which let the woman take charge of things in the bedroom.
- Take it slow: It might be useful for the couple to begin slowly and for the woman to take her time in exploring her partner's body. The idea here is to increase the pace gradually instead of getting too fast too soon.
- Try to take his mind off the action: It usually helps a man last longer in bed by taking his mind off the immediate act. This reduces the heightened levels of arousal, making him to last comparatively longer.
- Indulge in more "between the sheets" action: Having more sex causes the man to be more sexually experienced, thus making him out-last his previous standards.
- Some DIY can help you beat the clock: Masturbating more frequently increases a man's ability to hold off ejaculation. This habit, though in excess is bad for a man's libido, if practiced in moderation, can help him stretch his couch sessions. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am 6w4d pregnant. Last night I had skin itching. I heard it's related to pregnancy. Is it so?. Should I avoid any particular food. I have constipation problem also. Should I change my diet.
Diabetes is something which has become so common over the past few decades and this is said to be a cause of worry as most people don't understand how to prevent and manage it. This has led to some myths, gaining more than their fair share of popularity. So, wouldn’t it be a good idea to get to know a little more so as to separate the myths from the facts?
- Weight & watch: One of the most common myths when it comes to diabetes is the belief that a person is going to have his or her life adversely affected if he or she is overweight. While it is true that being overweight happens to be one of the risk factors related to diabetes, it is important to keep in mind the fact that there are other risk factors which are responsible, as well. Some of these factors are age and family history, as well as the ethnicity of the person. Taking this into account, it should not come as too much of a surprise to know that there are quite a few people who are not overweight, but are still fighting diabetes.
- Packaged tricks: Considering the rise in the number of people who are suffering from diabetes, this has led to food being marketed specifically for their consumption. However, in reality, whatever represents a healthy diet is sufficient for a person who is diabetic. So a diet which does not have a high amount of saturated fats and trans fats and does not go overboard with starch and sugar, but features a fair amount of lean protein works well too. All the fancy diabetic food, which a person buys, is only likely to drive a great hole in the wallet and not have any additional health benefits. Therefore, the extra spending is nowhere close to being worthwhile and should be avoided.
- Fruits punch: Many people are of the opinion that it is the processed and sugary food items, which cause diabetes and this is true to a significant extent. However, some people are of the view that since fruit is natural, diabetics can eat as much of it as they like. This is where the thinking gets dangerous. Some fruits are rich in carbohydrates and so it should be consumed in a reasonable quantity, as part of the daily meal plan. After all, too much of any good thing is bad! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an endocrinologist.
Hey , today I was trying to have unprotected sex with my girlfriend but after breaking the hymen I stopped further. So is there any chances of pregnancy. And also she is about to menstruate a day after so will it cause any delay.
Chances of pregnancy if any girl use to do sex on 12.06.17 and take an I pill within 9 hours .Her last months period was started on 11.05.17. She also used to do sex on 12.05.17 and at that time I pill was taken within 23 hours. Please tell me her expected period date. Please.
- Take proper sleep of eight hours.
- Drink plenty of water, if you don't like plain water add cucumber, lemon, pineapple, mint etc to add flavor.
- Add chilli peppers to your regular diet.
- Dont skip your regular meals.
- Take low carbs.