Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Karnal and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vipul BhatiaYour feedback matters!
Whenever I sleep I got saliva coming from mouth. I do not know how this happen but my whole pillow become wet due to saliva coming from my mouth. Please help me regarding this.
Dear Doctor, My daughter is having protruding and irregular teeth. She is 21. Also there is tooth crowding. Can she use braces to rectify the irregularities. Would like to rectify it with invisible braces. Is it possible without extractions? Thanks.
I am 50 year male. Mere dant ghees gaye hai, khana danton ki bich phus jata hai. Kabhi kabhi gums main bhee phus jata hai. Kaya karu.
Please suggest a remedy to remove tartar. Toothpaste, mouthwash, or anything that will help. Thanks!
Dear Sir, now I have to replace my front 3 theeths so which are the best crowns present I have metal crown fixed.
I have a problem of bad breath I used so many toothpaste but not work what would I do to solve this problem.
My teeth are always pain. I use collegiate in 2 time in days. But also came bad smells in my teeth. What can I do now. please reply.
Sir / Madam, I had done RCT in 2 tooth, not putted had crown on RCT tooth. It paining. Is it paining because I had not putted crown? Dats the reason aor something else?
I have a 3 years old son. I have seen some dental issues in him and went to dentist. After seeing him she told me we need to use a cap of 4 teeth to save him from any dental issues in his life. The cap will be used for 3/4 yrs. So I am bit worried know. I can share his images if anybody wants to see. Please recommend.
One side of masseter muscle is larger I think so. Due to which my one jaw appear larger than other. please help my symmetry. Suggest some facial exercise.
I am 19 years old and I get mouth ulcers very often. I consulted lot of doctors but I still suffer with it. What should I do?
Hello I am Rakesh from chandigarh. I was using tabacoo and cigarette continues last 15 year. Now I left all. But because of using these my teeth are yellow. I want to wash.
White patches on teeth are formed due to many reasons. There are many factors contributing to this. The appearance of the white patches is just like tiny white patches or spots randomly here and there on the teeth. They look odd and may give an impression of poor health and hygiene.
The causes of white patches on the teeth
White patches are formed on the teeth for the following common reasons:
- If the teeth are ill formed during development and more calcium is released than required during the development stages, then the excess calcium gets deposited on the teeth as the white patches. You may see them as spots which many be light in color or flashy white.
- Fluorosis is another common factor, which causes the white patches. This occurs in childhood. During the developing years, if the child's teeth get an excess supply of fluorides, then the white patches develop on the teeth.
- Mineral depletion is another cause for the white patches. This happens mostly for loss of calcium. If calcium is scarce, then the small white spots are developed on teeth, and the problem is referred to as hypocalcification.
- If you had been wearing braces for years, and didn't take care of teeth around the braces, then also white spots may develop when you take off the braces.
The various ways of treating the white spots
While the damage is done due to hypocalcification in developmental stages or due to excess fluorides in the developing years can't be reversed, but the appearance can definitely be taken care of. The management is done as follows:
- Tooth bleaching is an option. The bleach brings uniformity in the teeth color and therefore, conceals the discoloration.
- Air abrasion is another process where tiny crystal particles are blown towards the patches of calcium deposits, and this depletes the calcium. The removal of excess calcium brings a balance in teeth color.
- If there are dentures or gaps formed in the teeth after removal of calcium deposits, then a filling will be done to add to the portion to bring natural color balance and smoothness.
- Tooth capping and porcelain veneer can be added or crowned on tooth so that complete concealing is done of the white spots; this is done when in no other way the visible spots can be managed.
Prevention is better than cure and therefore, practicing dental hygiene and oral care is the best way to prevent the problem. Also a periodic dental checkup has to be done in every six months.