Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Karnal. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sonum SachdevaYour feedback matters!
Hello doc, We have 3 childrens one is normal delivery and two are with operation delivery after 3rd delivery my wife closed birth option because 3rd delivery was very critical and she nearly goes in death but thnk god she save that's why we closed birth option but now after 3 years we want again baby and we are planning to reopen birth option so is it safe to reopen. If not then can you give other procedure like getting my wife physically fitted and ready her for our 4th baby? We really want baby with our own semen not from other like step mother etc please
If women got pregnant who long a peron can do sex with her for 4 months or more. Is their any problem occur due to sex if we do sex during 5 or 6 month of pregnancy.
I had sex on 2nd day of my period. I hv a cycle of around 34-36 days. Nd I have late periods. My last period was on 22 jan. Am I pregnant? I checked it on preganews in the morning but its negative. Then y my periods are not coming?
I am having unsafe sex with my girlfriend while she is in periods. By mistake I ejaculated inside is there any chances of pregnancy. Or what I have to do for avoiding that pregnancy.
What are the symptoms of STD not HIV Should these STD shows a symptoms and goes back normal for a long period of time without symptoms.
Hi, I use to have back pain like 10 days before the starting of the menstrual cycle. Also, there would be mild spotting before 10 or 12 days of the menstrual cycle itself along with the pain. Can you please suggest why this happens and the resolution for this? Thanks.
Hi, I have done unprotected sex with my girl friend and we both are married to different person. Is there any chance of std.
In vitro fertilization (IVF) is a medical procedure that side-steps the sexual act of conceiving and helps infertile couples, conceive a biological child. It involves the manual process of fertilization by combining an egg and sperm in the laboratory and then implanting the embryo into the female to impregnate her.
A number of factors play an important role in the success of the procedure and some of them are:
- Lifestyle habits: Certain lifestyle factors can significantly affect your prospects of getting pregnant through this route. Smoking can reduce your prospect of success using this procedure by about 50%. It can cause you to have lesser number of eggs retrieved during the procedure while increasing instances of miscarriages. Likewise, obesity, alcohol use, consumption of excessive caffeine and drugs can adversely affect your chances of getting pregnant using IVF.
- Embryo status: Embryos that are better developed with good grade stand a higher chance of experiencing success than less developed embryos. More importantly, not every embryo is able to survive the development process.
- The age at which you get pregnant: A factor that plays a role in influencing your chances of experiencing success in your IVF procedure is the age at which you opt for this procedure. The lower your age, the chances that you may get pregnant and deliver a healthy child using your own eggs witness an increase. On the other hand, if you're aged 41 and above, or your egg reserve is very low donor eggs are the most preferred option as they help to increase your prospects of meeting a success.
- Cause of Infertility: If your supply of eggs is normal, success rate using IVF is high. Women who suffer from the problem of endometriosis experience lesser chances of getting pregnant than women who have unexplained fertility.
- Reproductive history: IVF success rate chances are higher if you've delivered a baby previously using IVF. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
My friend she has not got her regular periods for 2 months. But she got spotting 4 times. She did a pregnancy test using the strip came negative twice to be on the safer side she even took mifepristone and misoprostol 3 days back she has only got mild bleeding for a night and it stopped what could be the problem?
My mother age 60 yrs. After ultrasound report diagnose ovarian cyst. Two blood test CA 125 report result 71 and second one AFP report 2.7. She also sugar patient. Pl advice for further treatment.
My wife is having mild itching and burning sensation in vagina from yesterday. She is into a 2 days workshop which is not allowing her to visit doctor please consult any preventive medicine for interim relief.
Maine unsafe sex kiya tha lekin maine fir 72 ghanto ke andar emergency pill li lekin fir bhi mera periods 25 din late hai and aaj subah jab maine test kiya khud se to usme result positive aaya kya mai sach me pregnant hu agar haa to meri shadi nhi hui safely abortion ke liye mai kya karu mai abhi maa nhi banna chahti please help me.
Hi doctors. I am married 29 year old male. have few serious doubts & problems, 1. I have a habit of masturbate & doing it frm 10-12 years. Does doing masturbate on frequent basis is wrong or harmful though i'm doing sex with my wife but still feel like doing masturbate oftenly. 2. I want to increase my sex power & timing what should I need to do. 3 which is most important is we are planning for a baby but when I did test my semen quality sperm count sperm molatlity all came very low far behind normal, & here doctor told me I have very less chance to become father naturally, though my wife test were good & she has no problems. What options should we have. As financially my condition is not good. So, please guide & help what options can have option to become parents. Without taking any treatment & operations as they are very costly & we cant afford. Please help.
If two pink line on prega confirm. So it is necessary that the women is pregnant. He feel vomit back pain stomach pain sleepy. please verify.
Hi sir, I'm Ravi Kumar, I'm having 7 months kid but my period due date is 9th of June but still it's not happens we are not in a position to look forward for one more We need your suggestion on this, could you please let me know is there any tablet terminate the pregnancy if she is pregnant.
I am having diverticulum of oesophagus from last five years. Though taking homeopathy medicine than also not cured totally. Though condition improved.
Having urine infection . Details are as below: 1- burning 2- blood in urine. Kindly mention the cause of the problem and remedies . Thanks.
Hi I had unprotected sex with my bf, and next morning I took postpone 72 pill, Now I have abdominal pain slightly, what will be the result, now I am not ready for pregnancy, pls help, And I am looking for my period on 22 feb, can I lead normal periods?
White rice is originally Brown rice which has been thoroughly refined before it is made available in the stores. Rice grain in its natural unpolished state is rich in fiber, thiamine, proteins, magnesium, calcium, and potassium. Whole rice is also rich in fiber which is good for your digestive system and also aids you to manage your weight effectively. There is a raging debate over the type of rice which is good for your health.
The following are some of the pointers that compare white rice to brown rice:
- Calorie composition: White rice contains more calories when compared to brown rice. A cup of white rice comprises of 242 calories, while a cup of brown rice comprises of 218 calories. Brown rice is recommended to people who are interested to cut down on their calorie intake as a whole.
- Carbohydrates and Fiber composition: Both brown rice and white rice are rich in carbohydrate. A cup of brown rice comprises of 53 grams of carbohydrates and a cup of brown rice comprises of 46 grams of the same. But when it comes to fiber content, brown rice contains more fiber. Fiber is known to boost the blood cholesterol level and aids in weight management; therefore brown rice is more beneficial for help.
- Fat and Protein composition: In case of fat and protein composition, both types of rice have a low fat composition while a cup of each type of rice contains about 4.5 grams of protein.
- Vitamins and Minerals composition: Brown rice is known to contain more percentage of natural vitamins and minerals when compared to white rice. White rice is thoroughly refined which results in the loss of its natural properties. The manufacturers tend to add vitamins and minerals artificially during the processing of the whole rice grain.
- Glycemic Index: According to studies, foods which have a high glycemic index tend to increase your blood sugar level. As per the glycemic index, brown rice has a much lower glycemic index than white rice. The average glycemic index of white rice is about 89 while in case of brown rice it's 50.
It can be said that brown rice is much more nutritious than white rice due to its wholesomeness and higher concentration of nutrients. Brown rice is highly recommended to those people who are health conscious and tend to be careful about their calorie intake.
Related Tip: "6 Do's and Don'ts of Healthy Eating Habits"