Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Karnal. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sarvottma AntilYour feedback matters!
I am a 27 year old female who has hypothyroidism and PCOD. The conditions are well under control. However, I have been noticing plaque on my teeth in the past few weeks. I brush twice a day and I don't understand why I've got the bacterial-food film. Now, there are two questions I want to ask. 1- Is the plaque due to thyroid or the medications I am taking. 2- Is teeth cleaning/ scaling now the option for me? HELP!
Hi, I am 25 years old married woman. I am getting pain on my above the right side breast. Not the every time sometimes it pains. Please suggest me the solution. Thankyou.
Causes of Male and Female Infertility
Hi friends, I’m doctor Hema Parashar. I’m ayurvedic gynecologist for Jay Hospital Najafgarh, New Delhi. I’ll be discussing today Infertility which is very common. I won’t be discussing all the topics of infertility, I’ll discuss some of the topics only which are usually unseen by most if the doctors. Some causes like fear, disharmony of marriage causing tubal spasm, less knowledge about sex. Besides that anemia, tuberculosis, thyroid, that is hyperthyroid or hypothyroid, either of the two and PCOD.
PCOD, Polycystic Ovarian Disease is among one of the most common reasons for infertility these days and very, unfortunately, though it comes in unmarried females, it is usually unlooked upon by parents. Parents should always take care that their daughters are getting their menstrual regularly and not having any other sort of problem which could be PCOD and thus can be treated as marriage itself so that the females don’t suffer infertility after marriage.
Besides that in secondary infertility in males are, there could be coverage, it could be diabetic militias, it could be a smoker or drug abuse or alcoholic. In female’s most common cause are post child birth and post abortion pelvic infections. Besides that, it is viral infections and over here in my case I give Ayurvedic treatment to the patients, to the couples besides the social and physiological support which is, which is desperately and very much needed today in infertility patients. I have taken a lot of care to give social and physiological support along as much as possible.
In patients who come to me are usually those who have suffered infertility for years together and got treated from all various places and thus they are usually overloaded with aliphatic drugs, generic sorta hormones and ayurvedic treatment which is far from side effects usually gives excellent results. Besides that in males who suffer from Oligospermia, Oligozoospermia, even Azoospermia, premature ejaculation ayurvedic treatment gives excellent results.
If you suffer from any diseases of this sort or if anybody near you or known to you suffers from any diseases of this sort, you may contact me through lybrate or you may come directly to my hospital, Jay hospital in Najafgarh. Thank you.
Pregnancy brings with it a new set of additional responsibilities. The mother has to be extra vigilant about monitoring and caring for her health. This ensures that sufficient nutrition is being provided to the growing infant, at the same time, ensuring no harm comes through you. Listed below are some simple ways to do the same.
- Prenatal care: As soon as you realize that you are pregnant, it is advisable to talk to a doctor or a midwife about proper prenatal care. This could include anything and everything from prenatal vitamins to food habits to exercise to sleeping habits to periodic scanning – the whole hog.
- Diet: You need to ensure two things: that you are eating enough for two people, and also that everything is healthy and not harmful for the little one that gets all its nutrition through you. The diet should be healthy, nutritious, wholesome, and of course free of junk. Some pointers to a healthy diet include:
- Include a good amount of fruits and vegetables every day; break it into five small portions.
- Sufficient amount of carbohydrates should be the basis of each meal.
- Whole grains are preferred to white grains, which also give good amount of fiber.
- A good amount of proteins including fish, eggs, meat, nuts, pulses, milk, and other dairy products.
- Ensure adequate amount of iron, calcium, and other minerals are included in the diet.
- Avoid eating non-pasteurized dairy products, uncooked or undercooked food, and smoked seafood.
- Folic acid is compulsory for the first trimester as it helps to protect your unborn baby from developing neural tube defects such as spina bifida. Also, it helps to prevent other birth defects, such as a cleft palate .
- Weight gain: If your weight was normal for your age and height before pregnancy, expect to add about 12 to 15 kg during your pregnancy. Consult with your doctor on weight changes and nutritional aspects to monitor weight throughout pregnancy. This could change based on if it is twins, your weight before pregnancy, and body type.
- Exercise: There are specific exercises designed to benefit the pregnant women. Whether it is walking or swimming aimed at improving overall health or Kegel exercises aimed at improving vaginal and perineal muscles, your doctor should be able to draw up a routine. Exercising while pregnancy is being increasingly encouraged for the following reasons:
- Improved energy levels
- Controls back pain
- Improved sleep pattern
- Improves constipation
- Improves muscles strength and endurance
- Lifestyle changes: With pregnancy setting in, it is time to bid goodbye to smoking and drinking alcohol. Continued smoking after onset of pregnancy has many serious complications, including growth retardation, low birth weight. Alcohol can lead to miscarriage, stillbirth, and premature delivery.
These are simple ways to monitor and care for your and of course, the baby’s health throughout pregnancy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.