Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Karnal. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Hello! I am 22 years old and I have pcod since long time. I mostly have my period through self withdrawal. When I consult a doctor she suggest me to eat yamini for 6 months and i've completed that. But my periods are still not normal and as now m staying in hostel in another place I don't know what to do. And I think im still gaining some kilos even if I ate nothing at all whenever I skip my periods I got pimples on my face. Please can you suggest me something?
My gf is 18 and im 19, we had sex on the night of 15th august and the condom broke! I gave her unwanted 72 in the morning. She has doubts, we tested her by pregnancy test on 20th august, it came negative. She's still in doubt, because she's expelling white water from her vagina! And she has started developing red patches after the pill. Suggest me what to do? She is not getting any gas or tender breasts, (date of her next periods aur around 28)
I am having burning sensation after urination. Also a foul smell is coming out from my vagina. Before six months I had done 4 times calitrophy. Even then my urine infection problem is not solved. Kindly suggest.
I'm 27 years old and I am getting swelling in my stomach which is sometimes fells very tight and since 4 months I'm not getting my periods also can you suggest any solution.
I hav undergone laparoscopy due to ectopic pregnancy in January and my left fallopian tube was removed. Am having slight pain in left lower abdomen. Wat cud it be? Is der anything to fear bout?
Dr. Sharmila majumdar
A fetus can masturbate in utero.
You don't need genitals to have an orgasm.
You can have them when you're brain dead.
They can cause bad breath.
They can cure hiccups.
Doctors once prescribed them for fertility.
Animals orgasm more than we think they do.
Oxytocin, the chemical released into your brain after climaxing, makes you relaxed and chatty
About 10 per cent of women are actually anorgasmic.
Most orgasms last about 20 seconds. After them, your body releases a hormone called prolactin that shuts off your sex drive for up to an hour, so anything that was turning you on before can suddenly make you bored.
I listen So many females getting breast milk on between 15 to 20 years age on maturity. Is it true. Can you explain. And Milk come out On teen age years between 15 to 20 years age. When it will produces on breast.
Hy. I'm 19 years old girl. My menstrual cycle was normal till now. But I'm not getting it now. I had my last on 28 dec 2015. It should be on time but I still did not got it. Should I go see a doc. And yes my diet is not very good due to my busy schedule and I smoke. I can hve my dinner only. Breakfast and lunch are usually skipped. please help.
Hi , I am 36 5 weeks pregnant with my first baby having RH -ve and my husband RH ve . Gyne have given me anti D dose during 32nd week. Now Gyne is saying that I should not wait for delivery till 40th week. She wants me to deliver in 38th (/-) week by inducing. Please suggest whether I should go with her advice or wait for natural labor. Please help with your valuable advice. Thanks in advance.
I wanted to know if I will get pregnant. My cycle ends on 2nd December and I had unsafe sex on 8th December but we are not sure if my husband ejaculated inside me, we are newly married, so not planning for a baby. Please let me know if there is any risk. What kind of precautions should I take?
For an upset stomach, add 1 teaspoon of blackberry tincture in a glass of water and drink it every 2-4 hours until your symptoms subside.
Certain diseases are a major cause of concern as often these diseases can cause severe health complications. Various campaigns and awareness have been spread both by the government and NGOs for practicing safe sex to fight against these sexually transmitted diseases.
Here are a few tips on how to avoid contracting sexually transmitted diseases:
- Selective Abstinence: Selective abstinence is when people indulge in certain sexual activities, but limit in what they do to avoid the chances of contracting sexually transmitted diseases. People who do practice selective abstinence run a lower risk of contracting sexually transmitted diseases, which is also dependent on the type of sexual activity they indulge in as certain sexual acts have a higher chance of spreading STDs than others.
- Using condoms: Using latex condoms decreases the chances of contracting sexually transmitted diseases. If you use lubricants, make sure that they are water based. Condoms are however not 100% effective at preventing sexually transmitted diseases, but reduce the chance of infection to a great extent. It is highly advised to learn how to properly use condoms.
- Mutual monogamy: Another way to avoid getting infected by STDs is to practice mutual monogamy. If you and your partner do not have sex with anyone else, then it greatly reduces the chances of getting infected with sexually transmitted diseases.
- Getting tested: Getting tested for sexually transmitted diseases as well as asking your partner to do so decreases the chances of transmitting sexually transmitted diseases. Refrain from having sex if either of you test positive.
- Avoid alcohol and recreational drugs: Avoiding the usage of recreational drugs and alcohol reduces the chances of contracting STDs. Indulging in sexual activities while being highly intoxicated can both cause you to forget practicing safe sex.
- Practicing healthy habits: Practicing certain healthy habits also reduces the chances of contracting sexually transmitted diseases. These include avoiding sharing towels and undergarments, washing before and after sexual intercourse and getting a vaccination for hepatitis B.
- Low risk and high risk activities: Certain sexual activities such as open mouth kissing and hand to genital contact have a lower risk of infection. Other activities such as oral sex, vaginal intercourse, and genital to genital contact have a higher chance of infection. Understanding the risks better would allow you to avoid contacting diseases easily.
I want to understand what is the recommended dose for birth control pills. How many times I should take it and at what time of the day? For how long I should keep taking them? Which is the recommended brand?
Pregnancy is a beautiful period in every woman's life. Lots of physical, mental and emotional changes occur during pregnancy and the best way to cope up with them is exercise, also known as pregnancy yoga or antenatal exercise. Working out when you are expecting is great for you and your baby.
Benefits for mother and baby of Pregnancy Yoga:
- Increased sense of well being,
- Improves body muscle tone and relieves tension
- Ensures healthy weight gain,
- Cardiovascular and respiratory fitness
- Maintain a stable body position
- Decrease in pregnancy related muscle problems, joint pains, constipation, abdominal bloating,
- Reduces fatigue and helps manage stress
- Increases endurance and strengthening muscles
- Help relieve back pressure
- Improve posture and balance
- Improve circulation and lowers blood pressure
- Helps prepare for the strain of labor
- Increased chances of natural labor and childbirth
- Improves self-image
- Regains figure faster
- Prepare for immediate postnatal period
- Stretches for lower back
- Upper back stretch
- Pelvic Tilts
Guidelines for exercise:
- Exercise at least three times per week
- Avoid exercise in supine position after first trimester and prolonged motionless standing
- Modify exercises according to maternal symptoms and fatigue levels
- Avoid exercises that could cause loss of balance or falling (ballistic exercises)
- Have adequate diet
- Hydration before, during and after exercise
Things to know while doing exercise or pregnancy yoga:
- Consult your doctor first
- Start after 12-14 weeks
- Wear loose, comfortable clothes
- Keep at least 3-4 hrs gap between meal and exercise
- Early morning is the best time
- Avoid becoming too hot or overheated
- Be gentle- avoid stretching or straining muscles/joints.
- Medical problem- consult doctor- do under strict supervision
- Listen to your body
- Never exercise till exhaustion or breathlessness
- Heart rate should not > 140/min
- Take frequent breaks during exercise
- Keep yourself hydrated
- Eat healthy diet- plenty of fruits, vegetables
Discontinue exercise if:
- Light headiness
- Excessive dryness of mouth
- Abdominal cramps
- Severe pain/ uneasiness
- History of vaginal bleeding