Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pain
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Hair Care Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ritesh MahajanYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
It has been quite some time that i was suffering from hair loss. I was panicked, because I never thought I will suffer from hair loss like this. I visisted to Pathya Ayurveda where I met Dr Ritesh Mahajan. He ensures that he listens to his patients. The overall atmosphere in the Pathya Ayurveda is very soothing. In the very first sitting, he clearly told us the problem and what the treatment procedure will be in future. The Pathya Ayurveda is designed in such a way that every patient feels at ease. I am so thankful that Ritesh Mahajan has given me the best advice and I am now finally able to get back to my normal self.
Thanks to the expert care and guidance, I feel much better than before. I was quite concerned, as my health was degrading day by day, but due to my Ritesh Mahajan and the difficulty sleeping treatment I didn't lose hope. One of my cousin's referred to Ritesh Mahajan. It was an amazing experience as everyone in the Pathya Ayurveda is so nice. He is not just highly qualified, but has years of experience in handling high risk cases. The lab in the Pathya Ayurveda was very clean and well managed. I was in so much pain due to my difficulty sleeping. He is very courteous and behaves very aptly with elder patients.
I was suffering from neck pain. With the help of his treatment for neck pain I am feeling so great. Even in case of emergency, the staff is always willing to help. Even though my problem was very big, the entire experience of undergoing neck pain treatment was very relaxing. Never once that I felt that he is getting impatient, rather he has always responded to my each and every doubt with immense patience. I have consulted so many doctors , but no one was able to solve my neck pain. The guidance Ritesh Mahajan gave me has helped me immensely with my situation.
Even though my problem was very big, the entire experience of undergoing greying hair treatment was very relaxing. It's been so long, I had lost all hope, but then I met Dr.Ritesh Mahajan and I am hopeful again that I will be fine. Due to my greying hair problem my daily activities were suffering. Hygiene is very important, and I must Pathya Ayurveda was extremely clean. he is an amazing doctor.
I was panicked, because I never thought I will suffer from pimples like this. With the help of his treatment for I am feeling so great. Even in case of long queues, the staff was managing people in a very positive manner. It's been more than a year now, and I have noticed considerable change in myself. I am amazed that he is such a sweet doctor, even though Dr Ritesh is so busy all the time.
He is very professional and is a really patient listener. Overall lose weight treatment was very effective. The lose weight treatment has helped me greatly and now I am perfectly fine. Dr Ritesh Mahajan has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes his reference. I must say the hygiene was maintained very nicely in the Pathya Ayurveda
I feel strange that I am suffering from psoriasis. He ensures that he listens to his patients. I was in too much stress because of psoriasis, but even after consulting a number of doctors, I was not getting any relief. My boss referred me Dr Ritesh Mahajan. The overall atmosphere in the Pathya Ayurveda is very soothing.
Dr. Ritesh Mahajan provides answers that are practical, knowledgeable, inspiring and helped me improve my health. I don't is there any "Panchakarma" center is available or not near to my house... kolkata ... and if u kindly tell me about the fees of 8 day session of 'Vasthikarma'..! Really thankful to you...
I needed a skin laser treatment, for which I chose to consult Dr Ritesh. though he is an ayurvedic doctor, but he knows the latest technologies . The skin laser treatmnet he provided benefitted me to great extent.
Thanks to dr Ritesh Mahajanfor best acne and pimple treatment. He is the most efficient skin specialist. Clinic staff at Pathya Ayurveda in karnal is polite and helpful. One stop solution to all problems.
Dr. Ritesh Mahajan provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable, well-reasoned, prompt and practical. Thank you Doctor! I'll visit the neurologist today itself and get help. Many thanks
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ritesh Mahajan to be very helpful. It was really helpful. Specially this jaggery and ginger tablets is something I am going to prepare them today itself.
Dr. Ritesh Mahajan provides answers that are very helpful. Happy with the suggestion, but don't know any ayurvedicici Dr in south kolkata. Can you suggest.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ritesh Mahajan to be very helpful. Thank you so much
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ritesh Mahajan to be professional. Thank you
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ritesh Mahajan to be sensible. Thank you
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ritesh Mahajan to be very helpful. Nice
Dr. Ritesh Mahajan provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks a lot doctor
Dr. Ritesh Mahajan provides answers that are knowledgeable. helpful
If we are talking health and health concerns, sneezing seems to be inconsequential. However, in reality sneezing is quite discomforting. Occasional sneezing is a natural defense mechanism of your body that helps throw out unwanted elements in the respiratory passage. This cannot be called a disease. A certain kind of sensitivity in the mucous membrane of your nose can make you sneeze repeatedly. Irritability to specific food products or weather conditions can lead to frequent sneezing. Recurrent sneezing is therefore directly linked to various kinds of allergy.
Ayurveda has been known for its efficacy in treating a vast range of diseases. Ayurveda diagnoses an ailment or a disorder in eight ways. This branch of alternative medicine examines the pulse, urine, stool, tongue, vision, speech and the touch of a person. The problem of intermittent sneezing can also be dealt with through the use of Ayurvedic diagnostic procedures and medications.
Haridrakhanda: This powder is recommended by Ayurvedic practitioners to treat sneezing. A spoonful of Haridrakhanda with warm milk or warm water can really make you feel better. The medication should be taken four times a day to achieve desired results.
Shadabindu Taila: Shadabindu taila or anu taila can be inhaled regularly to treat the condition of continuous sneezing.
Agasta Rasayana: People, who easily contract allergies from their surroundings and end up sneezing throughout the day, are also the ones suffering from acute constipation. Two or three spoonfuls of Agasta Rasayana can improve irregular bowel syndrome. It should be mixed with hot milk or water and taken only after dinner. Even if you are sneezing problems have been tackled, you may continue with this to prevent the problem from bothering you again.
Other Ayurvedic tips to cure sneezing are:
Keep away from taking a head bath in cold water. Lukewarm water is best suited for people prone to repetitive sneezing.
Dust, smoke and a rainy, wet weather could aggravate your condition.
Avoid the intake of cold items like ice- cream, iced tea, cold water, banana and curd if you wish to remedy allergies.
Garlic, turmeric and black pepper are also known for their benefits in curing sneezing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Think you may be constipated? For somewhere in the range of, a bowel development each other day is totally ordinary (however, Ayurveda would at present prescribe a few methodologies to expand consistency). For others, only one day without a bowel development is a certain indication of clogging. Likewise with most things in Ayurveda, the setting of every person (and his or her experience of the circumstance) is significantly more critical than any one-size-fits-all meaning of what is healthy or typical.
The Ayurvedic Perspective
As indicated by Ayurveda, blockage happens when vata's cool and dry qualities irritate the colon, repressing its appropriate working. The remedy is to include warmth, oil, and hydration to the framework with a specific end goal to counter the overabundance vata. The accompanying procedures particularly counter vata's cool and dry qualities and can be exceptionally useful in supporting the arrival of ordinary bowel movements.
- Drink Lots of Warm or Hot Water and Herbal Tea: Drink no less than 80 ounce of water or natural tea every day. Warm and hot liquids are best since they adjust vata's frosty quality. It's additionally imperative to drink the larger part of these liquids far from dinner, no less than 20 minutes prior, or 1 hour in the wake of eating.
- Expand the Quantity of Organic Oils in Your Diet: Top notch oils grease up the tissues so that a fitting measure of oil or fat can stay in the stool. While most oils are for the most part steady, the best oils for vata are sesame oil, ghee and olive oil.
- Eat Plenty of Fruit: Natural product is hydrating, sinewy and for the most part assuaging to vata. Particularly strong decisions incorporate ready bananas, peeled apples, drenched raisins, doused prunes, and peaches. Be certain to eat the organic product no less than one hour before or after different sustenance and bite them altogether to get the most extreme advantage.
- Drink Some Fruit Juice: Pineapple squeeze and prune juice are especially viable at moving abundance vata in the colon. It is likewise fine to warm or weaken natural product juices with water. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Sago or sabudana is often considered as a super food which is full of energy and carbohydrates. Sago is basically extracted from the sago palm trees or more importantly from their stem in a starch form. In some regions, sago is also popularly known as tapioca pearls. It is one of the rich sources of starch and carbohydrates and is used as a culinary delicacy in many cuisines, especially in India. Let’s have a glance at some of the health benefits of including sago as a part of our diet.
- Aids in digestion: Pearl sago is best used as a baby food as it is easily digestible and can be great on your internal tissues. Even adults who suffer from the problem of digestion can safely include sago in the diet as it helps aid digestion and is also an anti-inflammatory agent.
- Nutritional Supplement: Sago grains are pure sources of carbohydrates. There are minuscule (about 2mm in diameter) but they pack a powerhouse of carbohydrates and contain little protein, vitamin C, minerals. They also have traces of calcium which can be beneficial in bone rebuilding.
- Herbal remedy: Sago is used in Ayurveda and also as a part of many home treatments in keeping the body cool. It is used along with rice to maintain the temperature of your body. It is also a staple diet in some continents and the herbal remedies using sago are widely popular in traditional spas across the world.
- Sago Cuisines: Since they are extremely comfortable with your body, sago is used in a wide variety of cuisines and can be used best as a breakfast dish as an alternative to cereal. They are also used in pancakes and they are a good source of energy to make you perform your daily activities throughout the day.
- Energy booster: Sago food is full of energy, and is often served as a dish to break the fast. If you have been recently treated for an ailment then you can look at having sago as a part of your diet. It has enough energy to combat the weakness and ailments your body has just undergone. Also, they can be safely had by any individual - irrespective of their age.
Always keep them in dry and airtight container. Moisture should be avoided at all cost to increase its longevity. The white pearls of sago become white when soaked in water and turn translucent when cooked or boiled. You can experiment a lot with sago based food and you can be sure to feel the difference. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Sir ,I have knee problem and other joint parts of bones. He creates a sound very loudly and creates sound very time in a hrs .plzz help me sir.
Diabetes is a metabolic disorder which is characterized by high blood sugar levels in the body. This occurs when the glucose in the body is not converted into energy due to the impaired functioning of insulin in the body. Insulin is a hormone in the body produced by the pancreas which processes sugar in the body. Impaired functioning of the insulin leads to a rise in blood sugar levels, thus leading to diabetes.
The symptoms of diabetes differ from person to person, depending on how high one’s blood sugar levels are. Diabetes exhibits various symptoms such as frequent urges to urinate, extreme hunger, rapid weight loss and irritability. Fatigue, blurred-vision and increased thirst are some other common symptoms as well. Diabetes also slows down the healing process of any sore or injury in the body.
The cause of diabetes is linked to improper functioning of insulin. There are four types of diabetes and each comes with its own set of causes:
Type 1 Diabetes-
In Type 1 diabetes, the immune system of the body starts to attack the healthy pancreatic cells which produce insulin. This reduces the insulin production in the body, causing a rise in the blood sugar levels.
Type 2 Diabetes and Pre-diabetes-
The causes for Pre-diabetes and Type 2 diabetes are very similar. In both the cases, the body starts becoming resistant to insulin, and the normal production of insulin cannot make up for this. This leads to accumulation of sugar in the blood, leading to diabetes.
During pregnancy, a woman’s body produces hormones which play a major role in sustaining the pregnancy to a full term. However, these hormones tend to affect the functioning of insulin, leading to a rise in blood sugar.
Ayurvedic Treatment For Balancing Blood Sugar Level-
Ayurvedic treatments to regulate blood sugar aim to get your blood sugar levels under control and improve your overall health. As they are made from natural ingredients, these remedies do not have any side-effects unlike conventional treatments. The Ayurvedic remedies are:
Diet: Maintaining a healthy diet is very important to get blood sugar under control. Avoid eating simple sugars as they spike blood sugar levels; instead of opting for fiber and complex carbohydrates such as whole grains and vegetables.
Exercise: Regular exercise helps in keeping blood sugar in check, as it burns calories. You can opt for cardiovascular or weight training to burn calories and keep your metabolic rate elevated. A high metabolic rate means good amount of calories burned by the body at rest.
- Herbs: There are certain herbs that you can consume (in different forms) to control diabetes. Herbs such as ‘neem’ and ‘fenugreek’ (methi) seeds, if incorporated in the daily diet in prescribed dosages, can be beneficial in getting your blood sugar in check. Turmeric is another herb which has anti-inflammatory properties that can treat this condition by reducing body resistance to insulin and increasing insulin production by the pancreas. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.