Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Gharaunda. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Mukesh AggarwalYour feedback matters!
How to reduce eosinophil count in blood. My count is 1750. Best way to reduce this. What causes this count. Please let me know.
I have fungus on my leg for so many days. I used terbinaforce cream. But its coming again In another part of the body. What's d solution doctor?
Im 22 years old. Im having a severe hair loss since 1 yr. Before a year ago my hair was so much thicker. But now im almost bald. Im a keralite. But now im studying in bangalore since 2015. Is it a reason for hair loss. Wat should I do to regain my hair. Give me some solutions. Plzzz .help! Also I was 70 kg of weight. Now im only 54.
I had my hair chemically straightened, and now that the curly roots are growing back in, it looks awful. What can I do?
Causes of Eczema:
The specific cause of eczema remains unknown, but it is believed to develop due to a combination of hereditary (genetic) and environmental factors.
Children are more likely to develop eczema if a parent has had it or another atopic disease. If both parents have an atopic disease, the chances increase further.
Environmental factors are also known to bring out the symptoms of eczema. These include:
- Irritants - soaps, detergents, shampoos, disinfectants, juices from fresh fruits, meats, or vegetables
- Allergens - dust mites, pets, pollens, mold, dandruff
- Microbes - bacteria such as Staphylococcus aureus,viruses, certain fungi
- Hot and cold temperatures - hot weather, high and low humidity, perspiration from exercise
- Foods - dairy products, eggs, nuts and seeds, soy products, wheat
- Stress - it is not a cause of eczema but can make symptoms worse
- Hormones - women can experience worsening of eczema symptoms at times when their hormone levels are changing, for example during pregnancy and at certain points in their menstrual cycle.