Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Karnal. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bharti Kalra
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Bharti KalraYour feedback matters!
I am 23 year old girl who is self experiencing the sex by crossing my legs and hold them tightly when I got a erotic feeling am doing this from five or six years . Am I loosing virginity by doing this so? Did not I bleed at my first mate. Am worrying about this kindly suggest me.
I am a virgin. Age 22. My vaginal opening is very small. Periods are regular. Is my hymen intact? Does a small opening means tight vagina? Please help. Thank you!
The advancement in the field of medicine is enormous, and with each passing day, the promises it offers in providing solutions is growing. Apparently, the treatment options for infertility too have grown exponentially, and one such option is the IVF.
IVF stands for In vitro fertilization which is a system in which treated sperm are either injected or placed into the egg in a petri dish to accomplish fertilization. If the egg fertilizes, the resultant embryos are implanted into the woman’s uterus. Formerly IVF was done for women with issues in the fallopian tube, but there are some other implications of IVF as well in more recent times as discussed below.
- Infertility- IVF is the chosen method of treatment in the case of Infertility that is not treatable by therapy, or infertility which can be more favorably be treated with IVF than using any other procedures. IVF can be provided by the demand of a couple for any form of infertility if there are no contraindications.
- Tubal disease- Women who have blocked fallopian tubes opted previously for operation have now started using IVF as a better choice of treatment. But in case of patients who have hydrosalpinx, the tubes may have to be removed or interrupted through surgery to maximize the success rates of IVF.
- Male factor- In cases of male infertility issues, where there is a deficiency or defect in the quality of sperm or it has trouble penetrating the egg, IVF can be the solution. Through IVF and intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI), such cases can be treated.
- Immunological sterility- Immunological infertility refers to miscarriage or infertility caused by immune attacks on the tissues of the reproductive system. It is the outcome of the disorder of immune system which pairing up with its antibodies corrupts female eggs and male sperms. If the low motion of spermatozoids is perceived in the partner, and artificial insemination doesn’t yield any returns, extracorporeal fertilization is suggested.
- Endometriosis- It is a phenomenon where menstrual period, becomes far worse than customary accompanied by pain with bowel movements or urination. Patients who have endometriosis, often have tubal involvement or ovarian cysts called endometrioma and will benefit from IVF.
- Ovulatory dysfunction- Ovulatory Dysfunction is the single-most common cause of female infertility and indicates a difficulty with ovulation that is the monthly release of an egg. When a woman is incapable of ovulation, she can't get pregnant as there is no egg to be fertilized. In patients with PCOS that is polycystic ovarian disease and other ovulatory obstacles, IVF can be recommended.
- Unexplained infertility- Patients with no apparent cause for their infertility or other uterine dysfunctionality can get help from IVF too.
Thus one can consider the possibility of IVF in numerous situations causing infertility. Also when the above indications are noticed opting for an IVF can be the best choice. In this case, it is essential to consult with a gynecologist to determine if it will be beneficial in the given circumstance before starting with the procedure.
I'm 4 months pregnant can I flush my vagina for two to three timeswit my shower is good wil it affect my baby give me a advice.
I am 31 years old I want to conceive a baby what r the success rate of ivf nd coast of it pl tells me.
Athlete’s foot, also called tinea pedis, is an infectious bacterial fungal contamination that affects the skin on the feet and can spread to the toenails and in some cases to the hands as well. The fungal disease is called athlete’s foot, since it is ordinarily found in athletes. Athlete’s foot is not that serious, however, sometimes it is difficult to cure. In case you have diabetes or a week immune system and suspect that you have athlete’s foot, you need to call your specialist or doctor immediately.
Regardless, here are few alternative ways to treat athlete’s foot:
- Tea tree oil: Tea tree oil (Melaleuca alternifolia) has been used as an option for treating athlete’s foot with some success. 50% of the solutions of tea tree oil successfully treated this disease in 64% of the trial members. Put 40 drops of organic tea tree oil to a footbath and dip your feet for 10 minutes. Later, while drying the feet, rub a couple of drops of the oil directly on the affected area. Tea tree oil has properties that will stop the growth in vigorously affected zones and prevent it from spreading to unaffected areas, although tea tree oil can also bring about skin dermatitis in a few people.
- Ozonated olive oil: Using ozonated olive oil can likewise help with athlete's foot. Use the glue to swab your spotless, dry feet every morning and night. This will clear up the growth within just two to four days and can be used as a preventive measure against future flare-ups.
- Soaking your feet: Soak your feet in two tablespoons of Himalayan Crystal salt and half a glass of organic apple cider vinegar solution and blend it with some warm water. This makes an exceptionally acidic environment in which the parasite cannot live. You can then wipe your feet with a cotton cloth. You can also wipe down the inner parts of shoes to keep the growth from sticking there.
- Swab with cotton: Sesame and raw virgin coconut oil have anti-bacterial properties and can be used specifically to the feet. Swab it generously on clean dry feet with a cotton ball twice every day.
- Yogurt: Yogurt containing dynamic bacterial organisms is exceptionally successful in battling fungal infections like athlete’s foot. The live acidophilus bacteria present in plain yogurt keeps the contagious and bacterial infections in check.
- Room for air: A warm and moist environment is bad for fungal infections. Go barefoot when you are not in a damp area, and while going out wear shoes or open-toed shoes. You may not be enthusiastic about flaunting your feet during this condition. However, it might be worthwhile if it means that they will heal faster this way.
- Soak your feet in PVPI: Povidone-iodine (PVPI) is usually known by its principle image name, Betadine. It is a medicine used to treat and heal fungal wounds. It is additionally used in skin disease treatments and is a very effective bactericide. It is useful to battle yeasts, molds and parasites, in addition to other things. Soaking your feet in Betadine can help you get rid of athlete’s foot.