Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Karnal. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
My wife 3 months pregnant. Double marker test revealed that t21 is 50: 1. Is it dangerous? Doctor advised to go through a amniocentesis with FISH study? Is the test safe? Is there any other way of diagnosis for down syndrome?
It's about 3 monts of pregnancy and feeling fever with some cold. We have Nozee tablet which containg 500mg of paracitomol. Can we take this, if yes at what duration and amount. Waiting for reply
I am suffering from pcos my right ovary is resolving 8.5 but in. Left side of ovary my cyst is 14.5 I took alot of medicine since about 2 years I consume obimet sr 1 gram but since one month I stop it because many people tell me dat its nt good to consume metformin for along time please suggest me wht shall I do my periods are some time regular some time irregular but so painful cnt bear only pain but blood is nt passing so please suggest me shall I hv to continue metformin or nt i. Am. So tensed.
I am 30 years old. I have very irregular periods. I comes 2-3 weeks late than expected date. My Gynac told me that my uterus opening is very very small. And I need to undergo small surgery. What is this surgery exactly. Can this problem be solved with this surgery?
Hii. Im a MCA student my weight is 52 and I have irregular periods problem what I should do to make my periods regular.
Hi my mother facing problem with swelling (watering the body) so which specialist we suppose to contact.
How to Dry Baby's Hair?
Baby towels often have a hood attached to it that can be used to gently blot your baby's hair. Do not rub as the baby's hairs are fine and very delicate and vulnerable to damage. Also, never try to blow-dry a baby's hair, as babies' skin is very much sensitive than an adult's skin and can be very easily burnt. Their hair also dries very fast on its own.
How to Comb Baby's Hair?
Comb your baby's hair with a soft-bristle brush or a tooth brush that won't snag on tangles or pull your baby's hair. Avoid headbands or ponytails, as they pull your baby's hair back too tight, which can damage hair.
Cradle Cap-Should I worry?
Cradle cap refers to the fleshy, red flakes on the scalp of baby. This is not harmful but some may be bothered by it. Before a bath, massage a little bit of coconut oil into your baby's scalp to loosen the dry skin. Gently rub the oil into your baby's scalp with a ultra soft brush or wash cloth to release the flakes. Always wash your baby's hair with a gentle baby shampoo. Cradle cap should get better on its own. If it sticks around or spreads to the face of baby, or neck or other parts of the body, you should see your doctor.
What Oil should I Apply on My Baby's Hair?
Many new parents try to apply baby oil in the newborns scalp under the impression that it will lead to hair growth. This is a biggest misconception. Baby oil actually causes dryness of the scalp and clogs the pores of the head. Often the cause of cradle cap in babies is the usage of the baby oil. For healthy hair growth it would suffice coconut oil is applied onto your infant's hair and scalp.
When should I Plan the First Haircut?
There is no particular set time for a first haircut as it will not harm hair growth of the baby. Whenever you feel your child needs a trim, you should go ahead and get it done.
Why my Baby has Bald Spots? What Should I Do?
Sometimes babies have bald spots on their head because children lie in the supine position most of the time. Encourage the "tummy time" when your baby is awake, to allow their head to round out and prevent bald patches.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.
Let us start with the advantages of masturbation:
1. Masturbation ease tension in both male and female.
2. Masturbation makes a male or female feel light.
3. Masturbation prevents a guy from being sick due to too much sperm deposit.
4. Masturbation helps in producing an imaginary sex image in both male and female.
5. Masturbation reduces the rate of a male or female horny feelings.
6. Masturbation prevents a man from having sex without a woman.
7. Masturbation satisfies both male and female sexually.
8. Masturbation reduces sexually transmitted diseases.
9. Masturbation preserves a virgin guy (based on what some people believes).
10. Masturbation cools an aroused body.
11. Masturbation is the best way of a collection of sperm when a running a sperm count analysis.
The disadvantage of masturbation
1. Masturbation is a serious sin in the holy bible.
2. Masturbation makes the penis or dick to get weak when been used in the body of a woman.
3. Masturbation makes a penis develop too many veins thereby making it unattractive.
4. Masturbation causes infections in females.
5. Masturbation weakens the hormone responsible for producing sperm.
6. Masturbation makes a man moan, suffer and starve for real sex during the period of masturbating.
7. It reduces the period of ejaculation in men.
8. Masturbation weakens the womb in females thereby not enabling the womb to carry a child which leads to abortion (miscarriages most of the time).
9. It sometimes causes infertility in women.
10. It causes cancer in women.
11. Masturbation can make a woman lose her virginity.
12. It can cause sperm disability which leads to abnormal children (in fewer cases).
I advise you to meditate and avoid masturbation. Dedication, meditation, and medication are the ways to fight with it. Strictly avoiding that triggers which compel you to do masturbation like porn, friends and privacy etc. Doing regular yoga and aerobics will definitely help you. A healthy diet like fresh fruits dry fruits specially dates almonds anjeer etc avoiding fish egg n chicken strictly mutton can be taken. And last not least medicine. For this, there are special medicine for this problem which reduces your urge to do masturbation with helping you to regain lost vigour and vitality plus boosting overall health. Homoeopathic treatment takes away the habit of masturbation and removes its bad effects. Do not ignore the necessity to consult the qualified homoeopaths to avoid sexual embarrassment at the time of marriage. Consult me for homoeopathic treatment without side effects. Recommend me by clicking on recommend option and leave feedback.
I am 26 years old. I had period date on 8 th may. 2nd may me and my husband got closed but we dint do intercourse. I missed my period. I did preg test. It shows negative. So I took regegestrone 5 mg. Today is the last day of taking medicine. Could you please advice what I can do if I miss my period again.
I am 21 weeks pregnant now. My Dr. had told me to start naturogest sr 400 from the day I conceived. Now after my anomaly scan my Dr. has told me to stop naturogest now. I wanted to ask that should I stop the medicine or no. It will be safe because I am scared that everything should be fine even if I stop the medicine. Please suggest.
I am suffering from constipation m 12 weeks pregnant and when my third month started I felt this unusual thing please help me out as I cannot take any medicines any home remedy or any medicine which is safe in pregnancy?
Hi ,its been 4 months I go married. But we are not planning for bay at least for 2 years. I didn't get my regular periods for this month. So please suggest which medicines should I take to get my periods regularly.
In a normal pregnancy, the egg that the ovaries release enters the fallopian tube. If a sperm fertilises it, the fertilised egg attaches itself inside the uterus. However, sometimes the fertilised egg can attach itself outside the uterus. This condition is called ectopic pregnancy.
Ectopic pregnancy can be detected in the first few weeks of the pregnancy itself. If your doctor does discover ectopic pregnancy, you would need immediate medical attention. Ectopic pregnancies can be sad and scary. The survival rate of the baby is extremely low, and you may need some time to get over your loss. Fortunately, one ectopic pregnancy doesn't mean you can never conceive again. Many women who lost their first baby to ectopic pregnancy have been able to have a healthy and normal pregnancy the second time around.
The causes of ectopic pregnancy include:
- An inflammation or infection of the fallopian tube can lead it to become entirely or partially blocked.
- Scar tissue from a surgery or an infection of the fallopian tube may also hinder the movement of the fertilised egg.
- Surgery in the tubes or pelvic areas in the past might cause adhesions.
- Birth defects or abnormal growths can cause anomalies in the shape of the tube.
These causes are usually followed by certain risk factors, such as:
- Age (The age group of 35-44 especially)
- An ectopic pregnancy in the past
- Previous abdominal or pelvic surgery
- Pelvic inflammatory disease
- Several prompted abortions
- Conceiving with an intrauterine device in place
- Endometriosis (growth of uterus lining tissues outside the uterus).
- Fertility treatments.
The signs and symptoms of ectopic pregnancy include:
- Minimal vaginal bleeding
- Vomiting and nausea with pain
- Pain in the lower abdomen
- Sharp cramps in the abdomen
- Localised pain (Pain concentrated on one side of your body)
- Pain in your neck, rectum or shoulder
- Rupture of the fallopian tubes can cause fainting due to the bleeding and pain
The treatment of ectopic pregnancy can be any one of the following:
- If the pregnancy has not progressed too far, methotrexate will be administered. This absorbs the pregnancy tissue and can save the fallopian tubes.
- The tubes may be removed if they have ruptured or stretched, and have started bleeding.
- Laparoscopic surgery (operations performed by making minor incisions) may be performed to remove or repair the tubes and recover the ectopic pregnancy.
Meri age 33 years hai meri marriage ko 5 years complete ho chuke hai but abhi tak koi baby nahi hai doctor se consult kiya so both tubes block bataya hai to kya laparoscopy karani cahaiye.
I had sex with my gf on March 19 and I used condoms during sex and the condoms were not broken nor I ejaculate she got periods after 1 month now she is not getting periods is she pregnant?
I have skipped my periods by more than a week. Although I took the pregnancy test thrice but every time its showing negative result. I am very confused. Could you please suggest.
What is a wart? benign epidermal proliferations or tumors out of which some are viral in origin. It can be located anywhere in the body.
Why does a wart develop? warts are a result of infection with the DNA human papillomavirus (HPV). Different subtypes appear to be responsible for several different clinical wart variants.
How does virus transmit? transmission is by direct contact with the virus, in either living skin or fragments of shed skin and is encouraged by trauma and moisture.
Clinical features: common warts appear initially as smooth, skin - coloured papules. As they enlarge, their surface becomes irregular and hyperkeratotic, producing the typical warty appearance. They are most common n hands but may also be seen on the face, neck, genitalia and sun-exposed surfaces of arm and leg. Multiple warts are common.
Types of warts?
- Common warts, which often appear on your fingers
- Plantar warts, which show up on the soles of your feet
- Genital warts, which are a sexually transmitted disease
- Flat warts, which appear in places you shave frequently
Management in children, warts often goes away on their own. In adults, they tend to stay. If they hurt or bother or if they multiply, they are removed by either chemical skin treatments, various freezing, surgical and laser treatments. But they usually tend to reoccur.
How does homoeopathy treat differently?
Homoeopathy in cases of warts and any such type of viral infections make the body capable of fighting against these viruses. It helps to boost our immune system which in turns fight against this virus. Once treated with homoeopathy, there are very minimal chances of relapse also. The homoeopathic drugs are given as per the constitution of the patient and location of warts. Some of the frequently used medicines as per the position of the warts are:
- On face and eyelid: caust, calc. C, nit ac
- On hands: kali mur
- On palm: nat m
- In crop, rough: thuja
- Sides of fingers: calc. C, caust, sep.
- Cauliflower like upper lip: nit. Ac
- Smooth and soft: ant c
- Back of hands and fingers: dulc.
Homoeopathy has successfully treated many cases of warts and has annihilated the tendency of wart formation also when taken under proper supervision and by a qualified doctor only. Homoeopathy is free of side effects when taken after doctor's advice only.