Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Karnal and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Ajit Singh YadavYour feedback matters!
Iam 20 year male. Iam getting black spots on my face, what should I do to get rid that black spots? can you suggest me a cream?
I am 21 years old. And I am suffering from back bone pain. Not all the time. And its not continuous. I need help.
Sir mujhe night me nind ni aati h. Mai sone ka kosis krta hoon phir bhi nind ni aati kya kroo plzz help me.
The presence of red blood cells in the urine is called hematuria. If there are sufficient red cells, the urine turns to a bright red, pink or cola shade. Frequently, the urine looks totally ordinary because there is insufficient blood to change the colour. In this situation, the condition is called 'microscopic' hematuria.
The most common causes of hematuria are given below:
- Urinary tract infection (UTI)
- Kidney stones
- Tumours in the kidney or bladder
- Exercise: In this case, the blood is produced in the urine after strenuous activity. It is more commonly experienced by male patients.
- Injury: Traumatic damage to any part of the urinary tract, from the kidneys to the urethral opening, can cause hematuria.
The symptoms of hematuria vary depending upon the condition. These are as follows:
- Glomerulonephritis: If the glomerulonephritis is not serious, it may not show any signs. If the symptoms do show up, they can cause swelling, particularly in the lower furthest points(the thighs, legs, feet, and toes), decreased urine, and hypertension.
- Kidney or bladder infection: Symptoms rely on the site of the diseaseand can even cause extreme pain on one side of the lower back, fever, chills, nausea with vomiting, and pain in the bladder.
- Prostate infection: There can be pain in the lower back or in the region between the scrotum and rearend. Pain with discharge, blood in the semen, andfever and chills can also occuronce in a while.
- Tumour in the kidney or bladder: Most kidney and bladder problems develop without bringing about any pain or uneasiness. At the point when side effects build up, abdomen pain may be persistent.
- Kidney stones: When a kidney stone gets attached to the ureters, it can bring about extreme pain in the back, side or crotch, with nausea and difficulties in urination.
Based upon the suspected cause of hematuria, some of the treatments may include the following:
- Urine culture: In this test, a urine sample is extracted and examined to check whether bacteria has developed. This test is used to find a case of a kidney or bladder disease.
- Computed tomography (CT) of the kidneys, ureters and bladder: For most cases,a CT scan is conducted. This helps in viewing the internal organs and finding the areas that may have been affected by the condition. It also shows the extent of the damage and the spread of the disease so that a proper treatment plan may be laid out.
- Ultrasound: This test uses sound waves to create images that can show whether or not a kidney mass is a non cancerous. This method can also be used to find out whether or not there are any kidney stones, which may be causing hematuria.
- Cystoscopy: In this test, the specialist embeds an adaptable telescope into the urethra and passes it into the bladder to investigate the bladder lining for tumours or different issues.
I am 21 years old so how should I decrease my appetite in order to loose my flabby tummy n also reduce my cheek fat.
Dear Sir, I am doing chartered accountants course in Chennai. I am not yet completed my inter label, due to my family problem and my age is now 26. Now my family is fine & my elder brother giving money for my study. But when I am reading, to my mind past problem of my & my family coming. I am feeling emotional & why not yet completed my inter label making me and my mind weak and again my hostel siner boys talling me, why are you not going for a job. But I want to study. Please help me how to forget all & concentrate on my study as my exam is starting in may 3rd 2015. Thank you.
Im suffering for irregular mensural problem from beginning, I had treatment so many time. It goes good sometimes. But now its been 2 months it did not happen. I feel so heavy and congested due to this. Please suggest.
I am 25 years old unmarried girl. From last 10 days I m suffering from fever so I get tested my blood and now. I am suffering from typhoid 1/240. Kindly suggest me how to recover soon from typhoid fever and weakness.
Some asanas of yoga is quite beneficial in prevention of hair loss and hair fall. Yoga augment blood circulation into the head and scalp region thereby strengthen hair root internally. Asanas like shirsasana and sarvangasana enhances blood circulation to the head and scalp region thereby facilitate hair growth.
Massage your head region with coconut oil or vitamin e oil prevent hair loss.
Massage your scalp with camphor + coconut oil strengthen the root hair and prevent hair loss.
Massage with the mix of honey and egg yolk is quite beneficial in the management of hair loss.
Slow massage of the scalp portion stimulate blood circulation and helps in re-grow of hair.
If you want shining hair, use the mix of amla, shikaki powder and curd. This mixture helps to clean the pores of the scalp and stimulate hair growth.
Everybody has lemon in their home, rinse your hair with lemon juice to prevent baldbess.
Baldness can be cured if you apply the mix of curd, lemon and mustard oil on your head portion. Leave it for 30 minutes and wash it after then.
For shining and glow hair, one should eat more and more protein enriched foods such as fish, yeast, soybean, eggs and beans.
Activities like hair dyes, hairdryer, curling, coloring, braids, buns, ponytails, etc. Should be avoided. Shampoo, conditioners, alcohol and beverages should be discouraged.
For more information and treatment for hair loss, consult me.