Treatment of Pain
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Hair Care Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Pathya AyurvedaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Ritesh Mahajan provides answers that are practical, knowledgeable, inspiring and helped me improve my health. I don't is there any "Panchakarma" center is available or not near to my house... kolkata ... and if u kindly tell me about the fees of 8 day session of 'Vasthikarma'..! Really thankful to you...
Dr. Ritesh Mahajan provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable, well-reasoned, prompt and practical. Thank you Doctor! I'll visit the neurologist today itself and get help. Many thanks
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ritesh Mahajan to be very helpful. It was really helpful. Specially this jaggery and ginger tablets is something I am going to prepare them today itself.
Dr. Ritesh Mahajan provides answers that are very helpful. Happy with the suggestion, but don't know any ayurvedicici Dr in south kolkata. Can you suggest.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ritesh Mahajan to be very helpful. Thank you so much
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ritesh Mahajan to be professional. Thank you
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ritesh Mahajan to be sensible. Thank you
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ritesh Mahajan to be very helpful. Nice
Dr. Ritesh Mahajan provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks a lot doctor
Dr. Ritesh Mahajan provides answers that are knowledgeable. helpful
Sago or sabudana is often considered as a super food which is full of energy and carbohydrates. Sago is basically extracted from the sago palm trees or more importantly from their stem in a starch form. In some regions, sago is also popularly known as tapioca pearls. It is one of the rich sources of starch and carbohydrates and is used as a culinary delicacy in many cuisines, especially in India. Let’s have a glance at some of the health benefits of including sago as a part of our diet.
- Aids in digestion: Pearl sago is best used as a baby food as it is easily digestible and can be great on your internal tissues. Even adults who suffer from the problem of digestion can safely include sago in the diet as it helps aid digestion and is also an anti-inflammatory agent.
- Nutritional Supplement: Sago grains are pure sources of carbohydrates. There are minuscule (about 2mm in diameter) but they pack a powerhouse of carbohydrates and contain little protein, vitamin C, minerals. They also have traces of calcium which can be beneficial in bone rebuilding.
- Herbal remedy: Sago is used in Ayurveda and also as a part of many home treatments in keeping the body cool. It is used along with rice to maintain the temperature of your body. It is also a staple diet in some continents and the herbal remedies using sago are widely popular in traditional spas across the world.
- Sago Cuisines: Since they are extremely comfortable with your body, sago is used in a wide variety of cuisines and can be used best as a breakfast dish as an alternative to cereal. They are also used in pancakes and they are a good source of energy to make you perform your daily activities throughout the day.
- Energy booster: Sago food is full of energy, and is often served as a dish to break the fast. If you have been recently treated for an ailment then you can look at having sago as a part of your diet. It has enough energy to combat the weakness and ailments your body has just undergone. Also, they can be safely had by any individual - irrespective of their age.
Always keep them in dry and airtight container. Moisture should be avoided at all cost to increase its longevity. The white pearls of sago become white when soaked in water and turn translucent when cooked or boiled. You can experiment a lot with sago based food and you can be sure to feel the difference. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Sir ,I have knee problem and other joint parts of bones. He creates a sound very loudly and creates sound very time in a hrs .plzz help me sir.
Diabetes is a metabolic disorder which is characterized by high blood sugar levels in the body. This occurs when the glucose in the body is not converted into energy due to the impaired functioning of insulin in the body. Insulin is a hormone in the body produced by the pancreas which processes sugar in the body. Impaired functioning of the insulin leads to a rise in blood sugar levels, thus leading to diabetes.
The symptoms of diabetes differ from person to person, depending on how high one’s blood sugar levels are. Diabetes exhibits various symptoms such as frequent urges to urinate, extreme hunger, rapid weight loss and irritability. Fatigue, blurred-vision and increased thirst are some other common symptoms as well. Diabetes also slows down the healing process of any sore or injury in the body.
The cause of diabetes is linked to improper functioning of insulin. There are four types of diabetes and each comes with its own set of causes:
Type 1 Diabetes-
In Type 1 diabetes, the immune system of the body starts to attack the healthy pancreatic cells which produce insulin. This reduces the insulin production in the body, causing a rise in the blood sugar levels.
Type 2 Diabetes and Pre-diabetes-
The causes for Pre-diabetes and Type 2 diabetes are very similar. In both the cases, the body starts becoming resistant to insulin, and the normal production of insulin cannot make up for this. This leads to accumulation of sugar in the blood, leading to diabetes.
During pregnancy, a woman’s body produces hormones which play a major role in sustaining the pregnancy to a full term. However, these hormones tend to affect the functioning of insulin, leading to a rise in blood sugar.
Ayurvedic Treatment For Balancing Blood Sugar Level-
Ayurvedic treatments to regulate blood sugar aim to get your blood sugar levels under control and improve your overall health. As they are made from natural ingredients, these remedies do not have any side-effects unlike conventional treatments. The Ayurvedic remedies are:
Diet: Maintaining a healthy diet is very important to get blood sugar under control. Avoid eating simple sugars as they spike blood sugar levels; instead of opting for fiber and complex carbohydrates such as whole grains and vegetables.
Exercise: Regular exercise helps in keeping blood sugar in check, as it burns calories. You can opt for cardiovascular or weight training to burn calories and keep your metabolic rate elevated. A high metabolic rate means good amount of calories burned by the body at rest.
- Herbs: There are certain herbs that you can consume (in different forms) to control diabetes. Herbs such as ‘neem’ and ‘fenugreek’ (methi) seeds, if incorporated in the daily diet in prescribed dosages, can be beneficial in getting your blood sugar in check. Turmeric is another herb which has anti-inflammatory properties that can treat this condition by reducing body resistance to insulin and increasing insulin production by the pancreas. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.