Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Karimnagar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Hello from this I want to concern that when I apply any natural home remedies or any cream on my face for get whitening of face instead of whitening my skin become dark. My skin doesn't suit any cream and any natural home remedies so please tell me what to do for getting a fair and glowing skin.
I have under eye dark circle and I have try so many home remedies but nothing will happened please suggest some tips.
Sir, I am having a strong itching in inner thigh surrounding to pennis. If I scratch on that area it develop with black color. Please tell how to overcome it and what type of itching.
If sunburn is taking the mickey out of your fun time in the sun or your summer vacation, then you may want to read this article or pin it up where you can see it every day. Sunburn is something that does not show up immediately. It can happen when you have been in the sun for too long a time, and without the protection of proper clothing, hats, glares and sunscreen lotions.
So what can you do when you feel that first sting of sunburn? Here's our list!
- Swift Action: You will need to act fast towards cooling down the onset of a sunburn. Taking a quick dip in a pool or a lake if you are near one can help in soothing the area so that the sunburn is not too bad. Also, you can then cover yourself up and step indoors immediately, where you will be properly shaded from the sun. You can continue with the cool treatment by using a cold or ice compress to press around the area that is burning or has been most affected. Remember to stay away from the exact spot as it may lead to inflammation.
- Avoid Drying: Do not let the area become too dry. Take frequent showers but stay away from harsh soaps as they may make the area dry which leads to chapping and pain.
- Breathe: Allow the skin to breathe. Do not obstruct the area with too many items of clothing and wear cotton fabric or other light weight clothing that will protect the area and let the skin breathe. Stay away from tight clothes as this may lead to chafing of the skin and the sunburns.
- Moisturise: One good way of getting rid of sunburns quickly is to moisturise as soon as you have had a bath or a shower. This will help in locking in moisture which is not really possible when you moisturise the surface later. Use a gentle lotion or cream based moisturiser and stay away from products that contain petroleum gel as this may irritate the skin further and clog the area instead of getting absorbed into the skin.
- Inflammation: Tackle inflammation by taking corticosteroids or other anti inflammatory drugs. These should be prescribed by a doctor. Aloe Vera can also be used to soothe the inflammation.
- Hydrate: Drink plenty of fluids for fast regeneration of the skin cells and so that the burns do not draw the fluid from the surface if the skin.
Take all the necessary precautions before you step out for some fun in the sun with proper sunscreen and protective clothing as well!
I wants to tell you about my skin problem my skin is filled with rashes and I feel very bad itching in my whole body. Please tell me the solution of my this problem?
Hello Doctors, From last one and half year, I started observing dark marks on my both cheeks, I tried many home remedies to cure this. But still black marks are there, and it is getting dark day by day. I used to do threading on my cheeks, but from last 1 and half year I am not doing this, but when I started feeling marks I stopped to do threading. Please guide me what I should do? One of my friend suggested me to use Nometasone Furoate crameam on these marks. Is it ok to use this or can you suggest me some ways to cure it
I am mehek, 18 years old I want to consult regarding my skin ,I want to get rid of dark circles ,acne ,and get back my fair complexion.
Hi Sir, Now I am using topi beriberis ointment for pimples and black spots on my face. Can you please tell me the name of homeopathic face wash, for pimples and black spots.
I am 20 year male from kolkata, past few months I have problem in my skin rush. How to recover r my skin rush problem.
I had acne all over by back and chest including my face. But as of for now they have reduced to previous leaving a lot of scars and marks which look awful. I'm worried about my facial skin too its been wrecked up due to acne. So I need a way out to have a fair skin. Is it possible only by any surgery or laser treatment or would it be recovered naturally.
I have dark spots on face and big pimples too what should I do to clear them and get healthy and fairer skin.
I have some red skin on my face. what can I do for. How can I reduce. please give me answer. I am waiting.
Hello, I am 21 years male and I'm not getting beard on my skin fully its growing but not everywhere, at some place the skin ports are not yet opened. Should I try biotin?
The juicy fruit inside appeals to your taste buds but you mindlessly throw away the skin of the fruit. Orange is a healthy fruit; it is rich in vitamin C and also contains antioxidants. The fruit has an array of uses when it comes to your overall health but its skin is not used to the fullest. Orange peel has too many benefits. It is a person's lack of knowledge about orange peel that discourages him or her from using it.
Take a look at the benefits of orange peel:
- Mosquitoes will no more be a problem: Apart from the threat of diseases that come along with mosquitoes; their bites can be really discomforting and even serious at times. Use orange peel powder to keep these flies at bay. You should apply orange peel on the bare parts of your body before going outdoors to prevent mosquito rashes and bites.
- Constipation will no more be a daily affair: Chronic constipation can be dealt with by consuming orange peel. It helps to improve your bowel movements. It can also treat other gastronomic problems like heartburn, nausea, and bloating.
- If lack of breath is a chronic problem: Asthma is a great impediment in the smooth functioning of one's life. The simple way of dealing with the problem is to use orange peel powder that can eliminate phlegm from a person's body, thus easing the breathing.
- You can take care of your skin with orange peel: An orange peel face pack can gift you a glowing skin. It is known to remedy blackheads, acne, pimples, dark circles and skin pigmentation. For desired results, you should apply an orange peel face pack at least twice a week.
- Bake an orange cake for your family: Orange peel acts as a wonderful flavoring agent. Add dried orange peel to a plain cake batter and pamper your taste buds with the luscious scent and flavor of orange.
- Live by the Chinese principle: In China, people eat orange peel to rid themselves of blood pressure related problems. Orange peel can improve the health of your heart by regulating blood circulation in your body.