Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Karimnagar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Revision Ear Surgery
Treating Deviated Nasal Septum
Submit a review for Dr. L. RavikantYour feedback matters!
Why patient comes with complain of fever during tonsillitis and having chillness and can not able to swallow anything?
My elder brother is of 47 years and he snores while sleeping. Is there any permanent treatment to get rid of snoring?
Hello doctor, I am 36years old I need some advise to avoid snoring while sleeping which irritates me and others a lot.
I am 65 year old. I am suffering from sinus last ten years.I had taken many medicine, no cure what kind of medicine ,i would have taken.
I'm having constant urge to remove mucous from my throat since 2 years. And I have smoked crazy 10 years nw 5 years heavy smoking. I have Ulcerative colitis took. Taking mesacol of fr dat. Since last week having pain under my tonsils. Pain subsides on salt gargle nd paining during drinking water.
I lost lot of blood from my nose, why blood goes from nose and what to do immediately to stop, and what to do further.
Respect sir I am 24 years I am facing a problem abt blocking of nose due to dust some perfumes please sir reply me already I am taking some anti allergy tablets like montulekast and levo ceteriz and taking drops on nose ovtrovin nasal drop please sir say me what precautions I will take please give me some suggestion what I will do I am waiting of your respone hope you will give me best respond .
How much can a rhinoplasty correct this? Could it be corrected to a normal nose? Also could you tell me the "estimate" cost for the whole procedure. Thanks a lot.
Sir I am suffering from tinnitus from three years will you please tell me who it wll be cured and where should I contact.
Mam I am 26 years old .so many times my nose is blocked completely due to allergy. I have allergy from seasonal change, winter, dust, and many more things. What medicine I should take or what should I do. Pl suggest. Thanks.
Hello sir, I am 22 year old unmarried girl I have nose blooding problem last two nights what should I do please tell me doctor.
The inflammation of the cavities around nasal passage is known as sinusitis. When the cavities are full of fluid, germs attach themselves to the fluids, which give rise to infections. Some of the causes of sinusitis are common colds, allergic rhinitis problem, nasal polyps and deviated septum. You can also learn about common ear infections.
There are 4 different types of sinusitis:
- Acute sinusitis: It remains for about 4 weeks or less. It is usually characterized by a runny nose and pain in the face which will stay for at least 10 to 14 days.
- Sub acute sinusitis: It is almost like the acute sinusitis but stays longer for about 4 to 8 weeks.
- Chronic sinusitis: The inflammation in this case lasts about 8 weeks, sometimes longer than that.
- Recurrent sinusitis: In this, the sinusitis attack keeps occurring all through the year.
At times, to clear up the blocked sinuses, a surgery is mandatory. This can be painful hence many are hesitant to go through with a surgery. If you want to control sinusitis so that it doesn't reach the limit where you have to go through a surgery, here are some tips of what you might be able to do regularly to clear your chances of controlling this:
- Take steam: This is the most common and easy way to control sinusitis. The steam helps to break down the excess mucus in the nasal passage and also reduces the inflammation of the sinuses. All you need is water. Heat it up to the required temperature and then inhale the steam. You will get a lot of relief if you do this regularly.
- Nasal Irrigation: This is basically the process of flushing the infected and stale mucus out of the nasal cavity. Take a liter of sterile water, mix one tablespoon of kosher salt and baking soda each. Then with the help of a syringe or a neti pot, wash your nostrils with the solution. The mucus will start coming out and your nasal cavity will clear out.
- Use warm washcloth: Lie down and place a warm washcloth (a washcloth dipped in warm water and wringed) on your forehead and nose region. The warmth from the washcloth will break down the mucus and clear the congestion.