Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Karimganj. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jilul AhmedYour feedback matters!
Shingles is a type of skin infection that results in rashes on certain parts of the body. It is characterized by a single stripe of blisters that may occur on either side of the body. The varicella-zoster virus that causes chickenpox is also responsible for causing shingles. Once you have had chickenpox, the virus remains in a dormant state in the body. If the virus gets reactivated, it might cause shingles.
The symptoms of shingles are:
- You may experience sensations of numbness and burning on the affected area
- The affected area may be sensitive to touch
- Symptoms of red rashes on the body
- Blisters that are filled with fluid
- Bursting of blisters and crusting
- You may experience fever and headaches
- You may have difficulties in vision
The first symptom of shingles is the pain that results from the rash. In some cases, rashes may occur around the eyes.
Shingles is caused by the virus that is responsible for chickenpox. After lying dormant for certain period of time, the virus may get reactivated and travel through the nerve pathways on the skin. This is more likely to happen if your immunity level is somehow affected, which makes it easier for the body to get infected.
The disease is contagious in nature, so it is advised to stay away from people who have shingles. Remember that if you are not immune to chickenpox, then coming in contact with a person who has shingles, might result in you developing chickenpox.
Shingles may result in certain complications in the body such as:
- Vision loss: Shingles, if present around the eyes, may lead to infections in the eye causing vision problems.
- Post herpetic neuralgia: In some cases, the pain that occurs from shingles may continue well after the infection has subsided.
- Neurological complications: Shingles may cause inflammation in various nerves, resulting in neurological disorders such as facial paralysis and balance problems.
- Infections in the skin: Shingles may also cause infections on the skin.
Sir, I have some pimples on my shoulder and back skin. They are not hurting but they smudging some times please help me.
I've been suffering from palmar psoriasis for the last around one year. It is affecting my hands. Skin treatment is going on continuously but no seems to effective permanently. Can you please suggest what should I do? thanks.
I have red eyes from 5 days. And am getting itching problem I have specs and am using seems 15 years with -2.25 for two eyes.
I have skin problem and my face is full of toning and I have dark spots on face, what should I do for fairness on my face and how can I remove the blackheads pimples or pigmentation.
I am suffering from hole marks in my face from 10 years. Still the problem persists. Suggest me some medicines or therapy.
My hair get white gradually. 44% of my head is filled with White hair. I didn't understand why my hair get white. I used homeopathic medicines for 2 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do? Give me some precautions and suggestions and solve my problem. Thank you.
Hello Sir/Mam My self Nouman, am from Vijayawada. I have many of pimple marks in my face, I used many of creams & turmeric powers but it was not cured, So what can I have to do for removing the pimple marks.
Since last one year, hairs on my beard keep on vanishing.Baldness. I consulted a doctor, who gave me kenakort inj. After that hair growth was pretty much good. But now, when it is bout 2-3 months since the injectn, baldness is again developing on my beard kiny help
I am 25 years old and having ringworms on my back from past 3-4 years. They appear and disappear seasonally. I had consulted a doctor. They disappear when I started taking medicine but when I stopped they appeared again.
Iam losing my hair quickly, using all shampoos but no effect so kindly please help me with this problem.
Freckles are skin cells (keratinocytes) that contain melanin, which is a brown colored skin pigment. The skin cells are otherwise very normal, so the spots can't be felt since they are flat. They don't cause lumps in the skin but they are quite visible.
Here are some of the methods and home remedies with which you can get rid of your freckles:
- Prevent your face from the sun: This is the best approach to get rid of freckles. Wear caps with wide overflows so your face is in shadow. Attempt to abstain from going outside when the sun is high in the sky since this is the time when you get the most UV radiation. If you do go out, try to stay in the shade. Also wear sunscreens with SPF 50 constantly, without fail.
- Lemon Juice To bleach freckles away: Lemon juice is one of the best natural bleaches. Use the juice from crisp crushed lemons; delicately apply the juice onto the freckled regions. Be careful not to put the juice in your eyes. Leave the juice on for ten to fifteen minutes and wash off with warm water. You will need to do this twice every day for a few weeks before the spots vanish.
- Even out the skin color: Conceal the freckles by darkening the rest of the skin normally. Castor oil - an old solution for everything from blockages to upset stomachs - is fabulous for adding a light tan shading to the skin.
- A sake facial mask works fast: It causes the freckles to blur away quickly, since skin cell turnover rate is around three weeks. If you can keep the most reduced layer of cells from getting a considerable measure of melanin, the spots will be gone soon.
- Sour cream facial peels:Sour cream contains lactic corrosive, which are an exceptionally tender peeling operator. Apply the sharp cream to the freckled regions and keep it there for ten minutes.
- Fruit flavored facial peels: Use squashed strawberries and kiwi or cucumbers for a facial cover to create a peel. Banana crushed with mint leaves gives you a peel as well.
- Honey and lemon juice: Honey holds water and moisturizes the skin. It contains chemicals that are skin-lightening agents. Mixed with lemon squeeze, this is an extremely affective strategy to get rid of your freckles.
- Add nutrients to your skin while lightening freckles: Vitamin E oil not just blurs spots quick, it contains supplements that saturate your skin and keep it sound.
- Eating your way to fewer freckles: Vitamin C (citrus extract) in your eating routine helps your skin, pretty much as it does when you apply it to your face. If your skin is excessively delicate for lemon juice, then ensure you eat a lot of citrus product.
- Business bleaching creams with natural ingredients: Over-the-counter skin brightening creams that contain hydroquinone and oxybenzone can prove to be extremely effective. Common fixings, for example, bearberry, aloe, mulberry and different herbs are calming to the skin and help the spots without risk.
I'm 29 years old male and I've problem of hyperpigmentation or Melasma in cheek and nose appear and I was used so many skin lite creams like hydroquinone, mometasone and kojic acid shop and himalaya blemish but not getting any better results and also increase the black level of skin. Please give me some advice and treatment of this disease how to remove mark on the face. Please
Skin is the most important part of our body. It is not only the largest organ of our body but it is also a vital covering for the essential organs of the body. A healthy skin is the representation of a healthy body. It refers to your personality and mind status. In order to have fair, youthful and fresh skin, you need to take a lot of measures and practical steps. You should take care of it from dust, polluting agents and ultra violet radiation that is coming from sun every single day. You probably know about the negative aspects of the sun radiations and rays. If you are exposed to the sun for too long, you can get skin cancer, pre mature aging, wrinkles, blemishes, age spots and appearance of moles on the skin.
However, you should know the importance of applying sunscreen because it protects you from the excessive ultraviolet radiation that can influence on your immune system. Sunscreen also helps in reducing the skin inflammation and darkening. Protection and skin enhancement features have made it even more compelling. Importance of applying sunscreen also includes preventing sunburns and inflammations.
You should apply sunscreen to your skin everyday before you step out of your house. It will make your skin smooth, soft and firm preserving it from getting dull, brittle and aged. Your skin will remain young and fresh while you enjoy all of your outdoor activities. Some of the sunscreens have moisture included in them which keeps your skin even more soft and gentle. Sunscreen can be used in all seasons, for every outdoor event.
You should buy a sunscreen which suites your skin type though. Depending on the nature of your skin, the sunscreen represents its intensity. You should understand the way it works in order to get the benefits out of it. It is provided with different SPF numbers and levels which are abbreviated as sun protection factors. It is the representation of the time which takes place the skin to cure and heal which is caused by sunburn. You should also know the differentiation between ultraviolet B and ultraviolet A. Shorter and longer ultraviolet wavelengths are designated through these letters respectively. Both have adverse effects but the longer wavelengths tend to penetrate the skin cells and tissues which are really damaging and carcinogenic.
You should apply sunscreen to your skin after properly washing your face and perspiration. Your skin needs to be cleansed and moisturized for routine work before getting protected. Mostly the recommended SPF for the skin is 15 and above ; it efficiently works on the skin in protecting from sun and ultraviolet rays. Determine your skin type and see what SPF sunscreen is supposed to show outcomes; if your skin is sensitive and irritable to chemical compounds, make sure you buy a simple or natural one to avoid allergic reactions.