Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Karauli. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Abdul Wasim Khan
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Abdul Wasim KhanYour feedback matters!
I feel very much sleepy all day even when I have taken very enough sleep at night. Please help and also sometimes I am unable to sleep all time thinking stuffs happening around which causes headache next day.
I am suffering from a premature ejaculation problem please provide me best medicine for that problem.
I eat much spicy food but not outdoor junk food. The problem is I am getting chest pain on left side periodically. Im dreaming that it was an acidity. So please tell me the solution. Thank you.
Sir I am going gym regularly. I manage my macro nutrients daily intake. But can't manage to fulfill micro nutrients. I am using 4 becadexamine tablets for micro nutrients. Is it good tablets to replenish our daily intake.
I notice some ARS symptoms after 10-12 days of expose. Then I test for hiv by rapid test after 40 day and again after 55 day. Both test results are negative. My question is that After showing first ARS symptoms in my body. Is that the delectable antibodies are present in my blood. Or How long hiv antibodies can be detected by rapid test after Some symptoms. Ars symptoms causes by hiv antibodies.
I'm 26 years old. I get frequent headaches during afternoons and feeling sleeplessness during night time. Is it because of my food habits?
I have suffering from fever more than five days please tell me solution for this problem what can I do for this.
My Girlfriend is having I pills every time when we had a sex. Can you tell me it is ok or will be problematic after marriage?
Sir I have gas problem. And I don't have spicy or oily food ever. It give me too much pain in my stomach and headache too. Sometimes vomiting also.
I am a 25 year old diabetic male. I am porn addict and masturbating daily from many years as I am not able to hold the hardness of penis. I recently got married and facing erectile issues. I am taking shilajit tablets 2 times a day but slight improvement is seen. Kindly suggest me some medicines or home remedy. Also kindly suggest if honey is safe for me.
Sciatica pain arises from the sciatic nerve which is the single largest nerve in our body. It consists of individual nerve roots, which branching out from the lower back of the spine to the back of each leg and combining together forms the sciatic nerve. The origination of the sciatic pain lies in the lower back of the body and radiates down the buttock to the sciatic nerve.
Causes of the sciatica pain
- Arthritis: If an individual is diagnosed with arthritis, then he or she can expect a throbbing pain or numbness down till the leg.
- Herniated disc: Another cause could be a herniated disc in the lower back of the body.
- Spondylosis: Spondylosis in the lower back would also be a reason for the development of the sciatica pain.
- PIVD/DISC bulge
Other causes are a spinal injury, diseased degenerative disc, infection on and around the lower back. The pain would worsen, if an individual is in an occupation where he or she has to stand or sit for hours at length. The lifting of heavy things would strain the sciatic nerves as well.
How to identify sciatica pain?
Sciatica pain varies from infrequent to a constant throbbing down the lower back. So initially it is difficult to detect whether it is sciatic pain or not. But when the constant pain in the lower back leads right down till the toes and foot, it is really time for an individual to get in touch with a doctor. The pain can give a burning sensation almost searing making it difficult for the person to stand up or walk properly. Along with the pain, one can feel fatigued. An involvement of the spinal cord is rare in the sciatic pain but is possible.
Treatment for sciatica pain
Sciatica can be treated in both surgical and non-surgical way. Surgical treatment is rare as sciatica tends to respond well with non-surgical treatments. If the pain continues for over a month despite treatment, surgical treatment will be considered. The non-surgical pain treatment would include physical exercises and oral medications along with natural treatment.
- Medications: Painkiller medications prescribed by the doctor can be used to reduce sciatica. Medicines like aspirin, non-steroidal or oral steroids can help reduce the pain.
- Steroid injection: Epidural steroid injection acts faster as it is injected in the affected area, thus providing relief from the pain quickly.
- Exercise: Early morning exercises can be quite helpful.
- Percutaneous Endoscopic Discectomy: The surgical treatment of Percutaneous endoscopic disc dissectomy constitutes a large part of interventional pain physicians and it has evolved considerably in terms of surgical technique and instrumentation. Percutaneous endoscopic discectomy is a relatively new technique for removing lumbar disc herniation. It involves using an endoscope to visualize the disc removal. The discectomy is performed through a posterolateral approach using specially developed instruments. The advantage of percutaneous endoscopic discectomy is that the disc is approached posterolaterally through the triangle of Kambin without the need for bone or facet resection thus preserving spinal stability. The procedure is day care and is done under local anaesthesia.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I have been suffering from intense hair fall and my doctor prescribed me finalo twice a week and canitbz daily where as when I read about sideefects of finalo it included symptoms such as loss of libido and erectile dysfunction I am only 24 and un married please suggest should I take this finalo medication.
How many days dengue virus remain active in our body. When will platelets begin to increase? Please advise.
नवजात शिशु अपना अधिकतर समय सोने में व्यतीत करते हैं। इसीलिए आपके बच्चे को कुछ समय के बाद जाग जाना चाहिए, जागने पर अच्छी तरह से आहार लेना चाहिए | बच्चा संतुष्ट दिखाई दे रहा हो तो वह बिलकुल ठीक है | ये किसी गंभीर बीमारी के लक्ष्ण हो सकते हैं। यदि वह बहुत अधिक थका हुआ अथवा उनींदा नज़र आए, बहुत कम सजग दिखाई दे और आहार लेने के लिए न जागे, तो आपको अपने बच्चे को डॉक्टर के पास ले जाना चाहिए।