Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Choose City. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Saleem
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. SaleemYour feedback matters!
I have knee pain in my right knee. Doctors said my x-ray reports shows calcium deposits on my right knee. Please let me know your suggestions to have a permanent remedy for this problem.
I am 23 year old boy. Sir I have a problem of leg upper side pain since last 30 to 40 days I was taken some tablets of pain but it doesn't work. So I want tht you help me take out from this pain.
What are reasons for right leg's foot sole pain? Inspire of not walking much and using proper footwear having pain in the foot sole.
I am 31 years old and suffering from rhumatolgy and arthritis and I am having psoriasis too. Just before I got a blood test and in that report its confirmed that I am having hiv too. So please help me with the doctor.
I'm suffering from backbone pain maximum doctor saying to looking mri report you have no option accept surgery please give me good advice plz.
My ankle of right foot has sever pain. I consulted a doctor who said that it is because of increase of bone of ankle. He advised me get injection in the ankle. Kindly advice any other treatment.
I'm a drummer working in a band. Last year I use to go for gym and now I'm having a small back pain. Sometimes when I play drums the pain will appear. Why this is happening.
I am 26 year old, male, my leg & hip joint sounds, when I stretch, but there is no pain, what would be the solution,
My grand mother is aged 75 and has no other medical problems related to bp or sugar. Would you advise knee replacement surgery?
Inflammation or soojan in the body can make it difficult for you to follow your daily routine. According to Ayurveda, this is caused by an imbalance of the pitta dosha. As the pitta dosha increases, the heat in the body also increases leading to inflammation and other issues. To reduce the pitta dosha, one must consume foods that are not hot or warm in nature and increase the consumption of foods that have a cooling effect.
7 amazing foods that can really help:
- Turmeric: Turmeric contains an important anti-inflammatory compound known as curcumin. This can help reduce inflammation associated with arthritis, arteriosclerosis, asthma, and cancer. It also reduces the effects of inflammatory oxidants such as nitric oxide. Turmeric can be used to flavor foods or steeped into a tea.
- Flax: Nuts such as flax and pumpkin seeds are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids. They also help cool the body. Some other nuts and seeds that you could include in your diet are almonds that have been soaked in water overnight and peeled, sunflower seeds, coconut and popcorn without salt. Avoid nuts such as brazilian nuts, chia seeds, cashew nuts, walnuts and sesame seeds as they can increase body temperature.
- Garlic: Garlic is a wonder food that is very important in a pitta pacifying diet. Along with other nutrients, garlic contains allicin that has strong anti-inflammatory properties. Consuming garlic on a regular basis can also help protect a person against heart diseases by reducing inflammation in the veins and arteries.
- Ginger: According to Ayurveda, ginger is considered as an universal medicine. This herb has anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce inflammation. It also aids in digestion and promotes healthy blood circulation. The best way to consume ginger to fight inflammation is to steep it in a tea.
- Whole grains: To reduce the pitta dosha, you should include plenty of dry, sweet whole grains in your diet. This includes barley, oats, quinoa, wheat and rice. These foods are good sources of fiber and proteins. They also have a low glycemic index and help maintain body temperature.
- Leafy vegetables: Vegetables that reduce the pitta dosha are usually sweet and astringent. These vegetables are best eaten raw at mid-day when the digestive system is functioning at its peak. Lettuce, kale, leeks, collard greens and wheat grass are some of the vegetables that you must include in your diet. On the other hand, avoid spicy vegetables like green chillies, onions, and radishes.
- Tomatoes: Tomatoes contain lycopene that helps reduce inflammation in the lungs. This vegetable can be consumed raw or juiced but when cooked, the lycopene amount increases. However, avoid raw tomatoes as they can irritate the digestive system.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!