Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Nagercoil and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sathiapradeep SathiadasYour feedback matters!
Dr.Sathiapradeep is an experienced, eminent, dedicated dental surgeon. He is a prosthodontist with expertise in a wide repertoire of procedures including filling, dentures, composite veneers, crowns, bridges, splints, implants and cosmetic dentistry. He is efficient and completes complex procedures in a short time with patients comfort in mind. I am one who has immensely benefited from him.
Dr.Sathiapradeep Sathias is known to me very well as a friend,doctor and social worker.As a doctor,he is an outstanding clinician with advance knowledge in all disciplines of dentistry.His works are exemplery.
Dr. Pradeep is very patient and is always on time to the clinic. Got my teeth cleaned so many times and it really was a breeze. He also entertains while he does the procedures. Thank you and all the best.
He is more than a doctor.So friendly and comforts patients . Regarding clinic its situated in the heart of the city with ample space and nice comfort for the visitors(patients)
Well I have bad breath so please I want to completely cure so please suggest me what kind of medicine I have to use.
I have 26 teeth. All 4 first premolar missing. Upper jaw has 6 molar nd lower jaw has 4 molar teeth. Now what is my dental point.
I am suffering from sensivity if teeth pls give solution i Have also use shy tooth paste but nothing effect.
How to get back the lost layer of teeth that is enamel nd please prescribe some medicine to get back original teeth layer nd make it healthy.
Hi now summer season is started and am I going to gym and my body is hot body so my body is getting too heat so daily morning am having badam gum but most of them saying that you should not have a badam gum daily because it will effect your emasculated. So just say me what I wanna do else give any suggestion to cool my body without any sideeffects.
My name is john and my teeth looking like light yellow and I brush twice regularly but no effect please tell me the answer.
I am facing teeth prblm from last 4 days .there is a prblm of muscles whch came uppr sde of new nw teeth due to which it crete prblm during ate ?
I'm Chandu. My age is 23. My problem is extra new teeth coming at lower back side. But it is cut the gums. No pain but bad smell coming.
I am surfing from mouth blister from 10-12 year. In my mouth multiple white blister in my tong and inner the chick. I had not ate the proper food.
Hi Dr. I used to eat tobacco due to which my teeth got yellowish and coloured with tobacco colour. How can I clean my teeth to get rid of that colour. Please advice.
A healthy set of teeth is essential for good living. However, teeth problems are widespread and you are susceptible to it at any age, at any time. Though there are medications available for tooth problems, sometimes extraction of the tooth remains the only plausible solution.
You may have to undergo tooth extraction for multiple reasons. Some of them are:
- Unaligned teeth: In case you are suffering from unaligned teeth, chances are that you may suffer from what in technical terms is known as "crowded mouth." In such a situation you have difficulty in eating as there is not enough room for the teeth in the mouth. Extraction of tooth, in this case, is the only way to rectify it and align the teeth in a better fashion.
- Infection: Sometimes if you suffer from a tooth infection, it tends to quickly spread to the pulp, affecting and damaging the blood vessels and different nerves. Though medications are available, if the intensity of the infection increases, extraction of tooth remains the only option.
Procedure: There are different steps that are involved in the extraction of teeth. They are:
- Local anesthesia: Like all other surgeries, administering a local anesthesia is the first step. If you are undergoing a tooth extraction, the dentist or the surgeon will inject anesthesia that will create numbness and soothe you of the ensuing pain.
- Cutting away gum and bone tissues: After the anesthesia, the dentist will proceed to extract the infected tooth. In order to do this, the doctor cuts away the gum and the tissues covering the tooth. After the root of the infected tooth has been exposed, the dentist would then with the help of forceps, sever it from the jaw.
After the surgery, you must observe certain precautions to expedite the recovery process. Some of them are:
- Take painkillers: After the tooth extraction, the possibility of suffering from an ensuing pain is incredibly high. Therefore, in most cases the dentist prescribes certain painkillers and you must take them regularly.
- Change the dressing: The operated area will be covered with bandages to preclude any infection. However, the dressing must be changed from time to time. If the same dressing remains for a long time, chances of an infection increase.
- Complete rest: After the extraction, you must take complete rest and not engage in any form of physical activity.
- Avoid certain foods: Just after the surgery, the operated area remains tender. Therefore, you must eat food that requires less effort to chew like soup, pudding, ice cream etc. You must also abstain from smoking and drinking for some time.