Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in ATTUR. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. A,senthil Vel
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. A,senthil VelYour feedback matters!
Hi, I have a problem in masturbation. I do this for 2 times in a day. Is it any problem occurred in my day to day life or as well as future? Kindly suggest me.
I am 24 year old I don't have any bad habit like smiling n drinking I used to drink beer but it's very rarely .when I do sex with my partner it was not good after one release I am not get ready for again n my penis not getting hard m not long lasting on bed that's why I feel insulted in front of my partner what should I do.
Myself shruthi, 21 yrs, female, I am working , I am getting eye- irritation when watching computer as I see it till evening, so what is the solution?
There is a dark black spot on my friend's face it is showing like a old wound. I have suggest him to use so many face wash and cream. But there is no any difference in that dark black spot. Please suggest.
I am 26 years girl. My problem is so much hair fall upto 500numbers in a day. I have dandruff in my scalp .i used loreal total repair shampoo for hair wash. Now my scalp is visible after hair tie. What can I do.
I'm a 50 year old married woman. I keep getting swelling in my legs. I have mild high bp and am taking one tazlok 40 tab every morning. My work lso entails standing for long hours. Please help me and suggest remedies measures.
I want to loose my belly fat only as I am gymming what diet should I take and also tell me healthy food for gymming.
What the best cure for vitiligo, Have tried creams and vitamins with not much success Please can you give us some latest treatment that would work.
Hello doctor. My mother is having low BP patient and these days she is suffering with diarrhea, and she was also sleepless from a couple of days so that she has taken a sibelium 5 mg tab in very Low BP to get some sleep. Now I just need to know is it dangerous taking a sleeping pill in low bp. What should we do. How much it can be dangerous. Also let us know the cure.
I am a 42 years old man, I am facing erection issues. Urogolist was consulted and he told everything is normal, it is just a mental block. He advised to take tazzle 20mg before 1 hour the start of activity. This helped to regain erection, but the sperms very not getting released. After trying for 1 or 2 years, now erection issue has become too much and even I am not able to masturbate to release the sperms. Need your best advise, how to take it forward.
I am a sports person athlete Sprinter 100 meter runner I wanna to increase my weight and muscle. How can I?
Hi doctor, please tell me a proper diet plan for suitable weight, height and body fitness. What should I do? Which exercise suit me?
Thyroid is a gland which is located in the neck right beneath the Adam’s apple. The hormone produced by it is called thyroxin and this hormone is responsible for controlling the body’s metabolic rate. This gland works as a thermostat for the human body as it controls other hormones which are responsible for burning and using calories.
How does it affect your life?
- Hypothyroidism, also known as the ‘underactive thyroid disease’, is a disorder which causes the thyroid to secrete insufficient hormone, thus causing the body’s metabolic rate to slow down, and in turn affecting the heart rate and body temperature.
- The people who suffer from hypothyroidism often experience weight gain and sensitivity to cold. Weight gain in case of hypothyroidism occurs despite having a low appetite. This is because the calories consumed are not burnt and used appropriately.
- Fatigue is another major issue associated with hypothyroidism. Individuals suffering from hypothyroidism usually become tired after the first half of the day.
- An underactive thyroid also causes drowsiness and depression. These may initially not seem to be major problems but in the long run, both the quality of life and overall health are usually negatively affected by it.
- Thyroid related issues have become more common nowadays. Research shows that an unhealthy lifestyle is one of the major reasons behind this. Sedentary lifestyle involving little physical movement coupled with consumption of an unbalanced diet has led to surge in the number of such cases.
Doctors prescribe medications in case of hypothyroidism. But apart from medicines, simple modifications in lifestyle can go a long way in addressing this disorder. Research shows that consuming a healthy diet rich in iodine and comprising of sea food and green leafy vegetables, can increase the production of thyroxin in the body. Regular exercises must also be coupled along with following a proper diet. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.