Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Kanpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Healthy Heart Diet
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Sir I am 23 years old, and my tummy is 34" I want to reduce the excess of fat. Kindly suggest me diet plan or any other medicine.
It is important that we treat our body with care and ensure that we eat healthy and right, in order to support our body to function right. When the semen that spews upon ejaculation does not have the appropriate amount of sperm in it, this signifies a condition called Low Sperm Count. This is also called Oligospermia, while a complete lack of sperm in the fluid or semen is called Azoospermia. If a male has less than 15 million sperms in each millilitre of semen, then he is considered as a patient suffering from low sperm count.
This also makes a person infertile and lessens the chances of fertilising a partner's egg. The symptoms may include problems in gaining and retaining an erection, premature ejaculation problem, pain and discomfort, a lump in the penis, and inability to conceive a child. This may be caused due to infection, ejaculation problems, tumours, hormonal imbalances and Varicocele. The way to treat this condition is as follows:
- Surgery: A patient with a low sperm count may be asked to go through surgery which will help in correcting a Varicocele in a surgical manner. For this, any vasectomies that the patient may have gone through will have to be reversed. Also, the doctor can resort to sperm retrieval methods in order to scoop the sperm directly from the testicles and epididymis. This is usually done in cases where there is no sperm in the semen that the patient ejaculates.
- Infection Treatment: With the help of antiviral medication and oral antibiotics, any infection in this part of the body can be treated and cured so that normal sperm production can take place. While this method can cure the infection in the reproductive tract of the patient, there is no guarantee of increasing fertility with this process.
- Hormone Treatment: The doctor can aim at treating any hormonal imbalances by using hormone replacement therapy as well as medication. This can help in treating cases of infertility as well by tweaking the way the body produces and uses hormones.
- Counselling: A patient may have to undergo counselling and associated medication to help in overcoming problems like erectile dysfunction problem or premature ejaculation problem.
- Assisted Reproductive Technology: ART or Assisted Reproductive Technology usually involves surgical extraction of sperms from donors which can be inserted in the genital reproductive tract of the female partner so that conception via methods like In Vitro Fertilisation (IVF) can be possible.
Increasing the frequency of sexual intercourse and avoiding excessive use of additives like lubricants can also help in increasing the sperm count. One must also follow a healthy diet and get plenty of exercise even as a proper routine is followed. Also, smoking and excessive drinking must be avoided. One must also time sexual activity with the ovulation cycles of the partner.
I am 52yrs old , type2 diabetic patent. Present FBS 140 PP 152,taking medicine Metformine1000,1/2 Tab.Twice daily.Always FBS on higher side.Dr.Please Advice me to keep blood sugar in normal range ?
I am 20 year old I was fat some years back due to hormonal imbalance but I somehow managed to reduce but now I have developed a phobia of weight gain I refuse every thing em offered to eat even I have cut of the sugar in my milk but still I always feel I'm getting fatter and I cant even sleep with this fear I keep asking people I'm I fat all the time please tell me what to do.
I am good in health but I am feeling some weakness and sometimes I am feeling vomiting and sometimes I am suffering from headache and pain in my eye what should I do.
Hello sir Please can you tell me how can I grow my chicks I am looking very skinny just because of my chicks Please only reply with my email id PLEASE DON'T CALL ON GIVEN NUMBER.
Hello Doctor, Can you specify the ways to reduce Sugar levels and what type of food should eat and where is the best treatment we get to reduce Sugar? And please give us your thoughts. Thank you!
From last few years my health has gone down badly, lost a lot of weight. Is there any way to gain again?
The majority of health research is stacked against sugar-sweetened soda. A large 2004 study in the Journal of the American Medical Association found that women who drank one or more sugary drinks per day increased their risk of developing type 2 diabetes by 83% compared to those whoconsumed less than one of these beverages per month.
My age is 25 years male. My problem is that I am very thin and weight is also only 57 kgs. How I can be healthy?
Benefits of whey protein
- Maintain a healthy weight: A reduced calorie, higher protein diet including whey protein may improve the quality of weight loss by helping a person lose more fat and/or maintain more lean muscle.
- Curb hunger: Calorie for calorie, whey protein can help people feel fuller longer than carbohydrates or fats.
- Get lean: Consuming whey protein and performing resistance exercise regularly can help build more lean muscle than resistance training alone or resistance training combined with carbohydrate consumption.
- Enhance exercise recovery: Consuming whey protein after exercise helps to build and repair muscle.
- Reduce muscle loss with ageing: Emerging research shows older Americans may be able to slow the age-related decline of muscle mass by engaging in resistance training and consuming higher than the Recommended Dietary Allowance (RDA) for protein.