Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ophthalmologists online in Kanpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Dark Circle
Treatment of Eye Pain
Treatment of Conjunctivitis
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Eye Itching
Treatment of Eye Infection
Treatment of Tearing Eyes
Treatment of Eye Burning
Treatment of Myopia
Treatment of Eye Allergy
Treatment of Poor Eye Sight
Management of Blindness
Treatment of Dry Eyes
Treatment of Cataract
Treatment of Squint
Treatment of Watery Eyes
Treatment Of Glaucoma
Submit a review for Dr. Vineet VermaYour feedback matters!
Devi is my cousin and she is wearing specs from the age of 14 she is now 16 years and she wanted to remove her specs. She cannot see any thing without wearing her specs sometimes she is unable to recognize her own family members wat should she do to remove the specs for life tym.
Sir, I got headache problem regularly on the left side of my head only and due to this my left eye got red every time so what should I do please give me solution of this problem?
I have eye floaters in both the eyes and it was a gradual onset and progessive. Does it relate to a systemic illness.
Hi Doctor I am working as computer assistant, Avery 6 months my eye sight is increasing Past I have 0.75 far distance sight after 6 months my eysare again showing blurred even I wear my specs I have doubt will masturbation increase eye sight. I have masturbate every day, please suggest me whether it increase eye sight Thank you.
Myself crstina m from from Sikkim I want just ask one question that I'm having. My eyes are red in evening time what I do.
1. Does having diabetes mean that I am at higher risk for other medical problems? 2. Should I start seeing other doctors regularly, such as an eye doctor? 3. How often should I test my blood sugar, and what should I do if it is too high or too low? 4. Are there any new medications that I could use to help manage my diabetes? 5. Does diabetes mean I have to stop eating the foods I like best? 6. How can exercise make a difference in my diabetes? 7. If I'm overweight, how many pounds do I have to lose to make a difference in my health? 8. Are my children at increased risk for the disease? 9. What is the importance of diet in diabetes? 10. Do I need to take my medications even on days that I feel fine?
I have allergies. My eyes are itching and watery. They are always red and feels sneezing every morning. please help?
Hello sir, I am a 19 year old boy and reading in 1st year. Sir sometimes I feel pain in my chest while sleeping when I wake up I feel somewhat relaxed and when I go back to sleep the pain comes back. Sir its really hurting too much. Sir can you please tell me what is the reason behind this and its precautions. Thanks.
Using contact lens may alter the bacteria in eyes which may explain why contact lens users are more prone to certain eye infections.
The human eye has a normal community of bacteria that helps fight infections but a study found that contact lens usage altered the bacterial population and it more closely resembled those found on eyelid skin rather than typically found in the eyes of non - wearers.
He is getting headache 2 to 3 times a weak, we checked his eye for specks but it is normal, so what is the matter, help me.
I have an eye sight of1.50 can it be reduced or what are the food items we should consume and precautions should be followed.
When the finer details are not so fine- Presbyopia. When you reach your mid-forties, you will notice certain changes in your eyesight. Reading fine print becomes harder. You begin to hold things at a distance to be able to read them clearly. If routine activities like using your mobile phone, browsing the net, and reading the menu card become challenging, you may have presbyopia. This visual condition affects almost everyone over the age of forty-five.
This happens as we grow old, when bodily functions like eyesight start to decline. In presbyopia, the natural lenses of our eye become more rigid and lose flexibility, making it difficult to focus on nearby objects and causing blur while reading. Presbyopia is a refractive error that comes with age.
Have you noticed these signs lately?
- Difficulty with reading fine print
- The need to hold reading materials further than arm's distance
- Difficulty seeing nearby objects clearly
PRESBYOND® - A fine choice for experiencing the finer details. PRESBYOND Laser Blended Vision is a new physiologically optimised laser treatment option for presbyopia. It combines the simplicity, and accuracy of corneal refractive procedure with increased depth of field in order to retain visual quality. With PRESBYOND Laser Blended Vision, patients experience excellent vision at all distances; near, intermediate and far, and improved visual acuity and contrast sensitivity. Patients adapt faster with this procedure, and enjoy their youthful vision immensely.
PRESBYOND® has been developed by Carl Zeiss Meditec, Germany —innovators and leaders in providing only the best ophthalmologic solutions globally - over a hundred and sixty years now.
PRESBYOND 1°- Are you right for it?
Almost anyone who requires depends upon reading suitable candidate for PRE ONE Which includes 5 sighted people with or without reading glasses.
Presbyopia can be treated-without reading glasses. Treatment of presbyopia usually involves the usage of corrective lenses such as reading glasses or contact lenses. However, relying on reading glasses on a day-to-day basis can cause you inconvenience and impact your quality of life. With advancing medical and technological research, new treatment options for presbyopia have been made available today.
PRESBYOND Laser Blended Vision is a breakthrough laser procedure offering multiple advantages over conventional vision correction methods, particularly with:
- Customised treatment excellent vision at all distances
- Preservation of contrast sensitivity, night vision and stereoacuity
- PRESBYOND is a comfortable, fast and efficient vvav to get back your youthful 100%
- Treat any aid from reading glasses, contact lenses.
See the finer things in life, just the way they are. Unlike conventional laser treatment methods, PRESBYOND relies primarily on its proven efficacy, customization, re-adjustability and immediate impact. With PRESBYOND®, you can expect:
- Outstanding visual acuity at all distances — near, intermediate and far
- No loss of contrast sensitivity and maintenance of stereoacuity
- Customised solution for your eyes
- Appropriate for treating myopic, hyperopic and even emmetropic presbyopia with or without astigmatism
- Immediate improvement (most patients can read the very same day without glasses) and new quality of lite
- Re-adjustable treatment
Free your eyes from glasses. And restore your youthful vision.