Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Kanpur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil KumarYour feedback matters!
I have section in 15 aug. I have right buttock and leg pain. This pain kills me. Doctor give me nurokind tablet. But all in vain. How to cure this pain. Pls suggest me.
Dr sir, a month ago l lifted a rice pocket bending my body. The pain started at the left side of the lower back. But I used tablets ointment od painkillers for fifteen days. But noresult. When I bend down straitly the lower back pain is very high and when I sit on the chair or scooty the the left leg upper is very painful upto the foot. What is the remedy and whom I consult the main doctor.
Rohan is a 3 months old baby. When I was holding him in front of cradle, he bent back and his head banged to the cradle, I'm worried will this cause a problem for him in future?
I have leg pains since four days due to continuous playing in the morning. Muscles became stiff and tight and I can't walk properly.
I am suffering from muscle pain, that when I try to stretch my arm or leg I feel pain for at least half an hour. Pain is vey high. What is the solution.
Feel pain under heel while standing and walking. Strength of leg is reduced. I am 68 yrs. Old man. Pl. Help me to overcome these problems. Regards.
I am 25 year old and have back pain, neck pain and west pain daily. Last 3 year, actualy I am hlab27 positive(ankylosing spiondolysis). What should I do? please reply quickly.
I am 17 year old and a active teen but from one month I have been facing a Problem that I have severe back pain as well as ankle pain because of that I cannot sleep whole night. Tell. Me some therapy.
I am suffering from thigh pain how could I get out of it so please get me the info regarding and what to eat a perfect diet.
In 2003 I had pain in my knee. On doctor's advice had my blood test. Level of uric acid was found to be 7.6 and was diagnosed Gout.Since then I had been taking Lodiric SR-250 capsule a day.Since then the level of uric acid remains 4.2 to4.8 only. This capsule is not available now in the market. Please Advise whether I should take some other medicine as you prescribe or discontinue it.
Spinal cord is a very important part of your body as it renders support to your body. It also gives your body a good posture and thus maintaining a healthy spine is very essential. An unfit spinal cord can lead to various complicated problems.
The following are 5 must do exercises in order to maintain a healthy spine:
- Exercising your core muscles can help you to maintain a fit spine. Your core muscles refer to the muscles of your lower back and your abdominal muscles. These muscles give support to your spine. So exercising them can give you a healthy spine.
- Walking regularly can also give you a healthy spine. It is suitable for people of all age groups. Daily walking can help you to recover from various spinal illnesses as well such as spinal stenosis.
- Swimming is also a good exercise for maintaing a fit spinal cord. Swimming helps to exercise all back muscles and thus, gives you a healthy spinal cord.
- Lying down straight with your face down on an even and firm surface for about twenty minutes can help you to get a healthy spine and also a good body posture.
- Cycling can also help you achieve a healthy spine. While cycling, all your back muscles and the muscles of the lower part of your body are engaged in physical activity. If the muscles of your lower back are strong, then it can help you to keep your spine fit.
Other than these exercises, stretching your limbs and other stretching exercises are also beneficial for a healthy spine. But it is highly recommended for you to consult a doctor before doing any exercise in order to be guided in the proper manner and avoid further complications.