Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Kanpur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Sonali BhallaYour feedback matters!
Sir I have myopia of -2 in right eye & -0.75 in left eye. Sir, please suggest me how can I improve my vision.
Some glycerin has accidentally got into my right eye last night. I am now having some irritations in my eye. What should I do now?
My 9 years old son has amblyopia (re6/36 le6/6) & having 6 hrs patch therapy with glasses (+4.25d). Do you have treatment for this?
I have infection in my eyes. Water is also coming out of my eyes. Eyes are also sticking and I am also using lens from last 1 month and also irritates me so what should I do?
I have red eyes and feeling jealousy in my eyes because of this I can't sleep properly its very bad for my eyes.
I have red eyes whenever I ride my bike and aslo I have to reduce my tummy aslo whenever I use laptop my eyes become red aslo sometime my legs were also paining please help me.
Hello Doctor, I want to loose weight and for I need your advice regarding my diet. I start my day with a glass of tea which has green tea, guava leaves, lemon grass, tulsi leaves all boiled together mixed with lemon juice and honey. After an hour, Then I have an apple with 5 soaked almonds and 1 anjeer. After an hour, I have breakfast which constitutes of sooji upma/ poha/ sevai upma etc. After 2 hrs I have 2-3 types of fruits one each. Then after 2 hrs I have a glass of mixed vegetables juice. After 2 hrs I have some fruits and then at 7-7: 30 pm I have my dinner which constitutes of 2 roti, any dry vegetable, a bowl of daal and an onion. Please let me know whether I need to change my diet plan. Thanks in advance.
My age is 20 and I have headache pblm I used painkillers balms but the pain remains 2-3 days when its start and it also effect my eyes and neck both also pain alot what should I do for this?
Eye allergy or allergic conjunctivitis is an eye disorder where inflammation of the conjunctiva in the eyes takes place. Eye allergies are different from contagious or bacterial conjunctivitis. Eye allergies are more likely to occur during the hot, summer season. Homeopathy offers excellent treatment for eye allergies. Below listed are are some homeopathic medicines, which cure eye allergies, along with the symptoms when they are prescribed.
- Apis Mel: Apis Mel treats eye allergies characterized by a burning and stinging sensation in the eyes. Oedema accumulates around the eyes, and the eyelids become swollen and puffy. Watery discharge comes out of the eyes.
- Euphrasia: This is an effective homeopathic medicine for treating eye allergies where there is an acrid discharge from the eyes. The discharge is acidic and burns the skin that comes in contact with the same. Burning pain in the eyes is indicated. The eyes become watery.
- Argentum Nitricum: Argentum Nitricum is an effective homeopathic medicine used in case of eye allergies with an abundant, prulent discharge. The patient develops photo phobia, and splinter like pain in the eyes is experienced. The conjunctiva swells.
- Ruta: This is a fine homeopathic medicine for treating eye allergies where there is a sensation of the presence of a foreign body in the eyes. Indicated by severe eye irritation, the patient feels something like a dust particle is stuck in his eyes. The eyes become red and painful.
- Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is used when there is relief due to the application of cold water. Symptoms include discharge of a thick, yellow fluid from the eyes. Itching and burning is caused. The eyelids feel agglutinated.
Other than homeopathic remedies, natural, home-based remedies can be used to treat eye allergies as well. They are:
- Cold compress: Application of cold compress around the allergy affected area provides relief. Soak a cloth in cold water and apply it gently to the affected area. Chamomile tea bags can be used as cold compress.
- Cucumber: You can place round slices of cucumber over the allergy affected area on the eyes to get relief. Cucumbers contain anti-irritation properties, which help to reduce puffiness, swelling and irritation in the eyes.
- Rosewater: Rose water is an effective natural remedy for eye allergies. It soothes and cools the eyes, and makes the eyes clear. Rose water can be used as an eye drop.
- Green tea: Green tea is completely natural and gives relief to eye allergies. It soothes the eyes and is anti-inflammatory in nature.
Eye allergies are common and affect people during summer the most. They may reoccur every year. Homeopathic and natural treatment methods for eye allergies are very efficient treatment procedures.