Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Kanpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shilpa DhingraYour feedback matters!
Is it possible to be 18 weeks pregnant with no symptoms and negative pregnancy tests? Also I had my period last month after not getting it for 2 months. But I'm still doubtful.
Today is 3rd day from missed period of my wife. We are trying for baby. She has back pain, white discharge and increased temperature up to 100.7.Can she take parcemotol to reduce temperature (fever)
My wife's pregnancy confirmed last week, for how many days we have to participate in intercourse once pregnancy is confirmed?
It is a very good source of vitamin k.
It contains a good amt. Of alpha lipoic acid (antioxidants) which decreases blood glucose levels in diabetic patients.
We can consume spinach in many ways. Spinach salad is rich in nutrition & provides adequate amounts of fibre & essential vitamins to the body.
Boiled spinach is good for skin & hair. It provides vitamin a to the body.
Spinach can be cooked with lentils (dal) to make a high protein tasty dish.
Spinach soup is also very healthy. It is easy to digest & keeps your digestion healthy. It is very good for constipation & for post op. Patients.
Caution- it should be washed properly before use. In monsoon it is better to avoid spinach.
Infertility affects approximately 1 out of every 6 couples. An infertility diagnosis is given to a couple who are unable to conceive over the course of one year. When the problem lies with the male partner it is referred to as male infertility. Male infertility factors contribute to approximately 30% of all infertility cases, and male infertility alone accounts for approximately one-fifth of all infertility cases.
There are four main causes of infertility in males:
A hypothalamic or pituitary disorder (1-2%)
Gonad disorder (30-40%)
Sperm transport disorder (10-20%)
Unknown causes (40-50%)
Hi , this is regarding to my mother health issue. Few days back she having near to stomach area and she approached gynecologist as per her advice my mother went through MRI scan. From the scan reports doctor Identified cyst near to ovary, also doctor suspecting it is cancer related. So kindly share your suggestions on this matter or suggest me is there any best hospital or doctor who can deal with issue at Bangalore as soon as possible. Since that cyst need to remove as early as possible.
My friend is having a cyst (gaanth) in her chest. Its emotionally distressfull and really painful for her. She is taking meds but the pain is too much. She also suffers from back ache and weakness and stomach ache. Please tell me what should she do?
I am not getting periods regularly. My mensuration cycle period is irregular. What should I do get periods regularly?
Doctor, I am 20 years old and before my mc date comes my breast starts paining 2 weeks before only and I can't bare it and hand also pains I have remove my bra at home please tell me why it is happening and please give me some solutions for that I get very tired bcoz of that pain I feel like to take rest all the day.
I am a 27 years old female weighing 85kg height 5'7' I am facing pcos. From last 3 months we are trying to conceive. Bt immediately the sperm flows out. I m worried.
Bringing a child into this world is one of the most wonderful phases of a woman's life. At the same time, this involves a lot of body changes - physiologically, physically, chemically, and emotionally.
Mommy makeover refers to one or a combination of procedures that are done to alter the appearance after delivery, especially relating to one or more of the following:
- Tummy that is sagging (no fat, just loose skin) with stretch marks
- Breasts that are altered in size and shape, sometimes the enlargement could be completely disproportionate with the body and cause back pain
- Undefined thick waistline with irregular fat accumulation
- Fat deposits on the abdomen, thighs, hips, and trunk that do not reduce with dietary changes and exercise
- Skin changes on the face and around the eyes, giving an aged appearance
- Post cesarean, there is excessive skin around the surgical scar
- Reduces tummy size
- Gives a more youthful appearance
- Alters breasts to the desired shape and size
- Weight loss, if happens, could affect the results
- Subsequent pregnancies don't have any complications with tummy tuck but with another pregnancy the effects may be lessened or reversed.
- Since surgery is involved, the risk of unforeseen complications always exists (for instance, in breast implants, there is capsule formation or capsulitis, in rare cases rupture may require removal.)
Mommy makeover is not a single step procedure, but a combination of plastic surgical procedures that are done depending on the problem you present with.
- Tummy tuck - If there is abdominal sagging, the tummy is tucked back into position by removing the fat and excessive skin and reworking on the belly button.
- Liposuction - Excessive fat deposits in the hips, thighs, trunk area can be removed by sucking out the fat deposits. Most commonly done in the hips and trunk area.
- Breast lift - Sagging uneven breasts, drooping nipples, reduced volume are all indications for a breast lift. During the surgery, the breast tissue is repositioned to reproduce a better shape and size and reposition the nipples if required.
- Breast reduction - Large breasts are a common problem, and breast reduction is one of the most requested for procedures.
- Breast augmentation - Either saline implants or silicone are used to restore breast size and shape to the desired results. Usually, breast lift is combined with breast augmentation.
- Facial corrections - From dark circles to sagging skin to wrinkles, facial appearance can be changed based on the presenting symptoms.
These are very brief descriptions of the various procedures that are done as part of mummy makeover. A detailed consultation with your plastic surgeon regarding costs, subsequent pregnancies, aftercare, recovery, healing, and limitations and risks is to be had ahead of the surgery.
We are sharing some tips that can help you to protect your eyes from holi colors:
1. Make sure that colors or any other product does not get inside your eyes as it can cause serious eye irritation or itchiness. Keep your eyes tightly shut when you are attacked on your face.
2. Do not wear contact lenses while playing with holi colours.
3. Use sunglasses to protect your eyes from a misfire of color filled darts or water jets.
4. Keep a big bucket of clean water near you.
5. Wash the eye with plenty of clean and cold water, if the color goes inside. Remember not to rub or massage the eye.
P. S. Note:
“Unpacked colors and paints available in the market contain toxic chemicals can leads to temporary blindness if they enter your eyes”
If you experience any sort of irritation and notice any undesirable signs like persistent redness, change in vision, swelling pain in your eyes, call up an ophthalmologist immediately at ravi eye foundation
Please share to make others aware.
This days before my menstrual cycle starts am getting severe cold and throat pain after that cuff I donno the exact reason but I see this exactly before my menstrual cycle starts and It will cure after 10 to 15 days. Is their any particular reason for that. Please help me out with this. Thank you.
My first pregnancy terminated at 8 month due to leakage of amniotic fluid. Then I developed a 28mm solid cyst in left ovary. All r saying that this cyst will not cause any harm. My menses began irregular. I went many gyno. But no one proved beneficial. I also developed thyrodism but now it is 2.5. I want to be pregnant but unable to conceive. Now my menses r almost normal except sometimes blood clots appears. I M taking 50 mg thyroxine daily. My questions are. Q1. Is thyrodism causing infertility? Q2. Is cyst harmful? Q3. What can I do to conceive? Q4. Is cyst caused thyrodism?
Hi. My age is 29 years and I am two and a half months pregnant. Everything is fine except my blood sugar fasting. Sugar fasting is 127. Then my gynaecologist told me to for hba1c test which came out 7. Now my gynaecologist has told me to contact another doctor to resolve who is an expert in this sugar problem and also telling me that he can suggest us to go for insulin moving forward. My concern is I don't want to have insulin and if required we can abort the child. I want to know that my sugar levels are so high that I can be put on insulin. Please suggest.
Did pregnancy test and result is negative. She is not pregnant. But last periods on 28 june. Now 28 july? Didn't get the period. Why.
Only a few years back, visiting a sexologist was a big taboo. People would never feel comfortable sharing their intimate moments. Lately, as societies have become advanced, People are gradually getting liberal about such issues. Sexologists now claim to have more clientele than ever before. Stressful competitive lives, ego clashes and individualistic thinking destroy couples ability to enjoy intimacy to a large extent. Thus, in general, there is a greater need for an expert help in present times.
Sex is strongly linked to our physical, emotional and psychosocial health and determines our relationships and happiness to a large extent. For many, sex is the most exciting part of a relationship and gives immense pleasure and contentment. For such couples, it is a pillar of strength as they derive confidence and trust in their relationship through a good sex life.
Unfortunately, this does not hold true for many partners. Many struggle to find answers to their problems. Many struggle with failed relationships and fail to enjoy the act itself. Human relationships are quite complex and sex is an indispensable part of it. Understanding and dealing with sexual issues require a lot of sensitivity. An expert such as a sexologist can help partners explore causes for their unhappiness and plan interventions to turn on the spark.
There are quite a few physiological reasons that explain issues around sex. Those can be treated with medical intervention, however, most have associated psychological issues and require counselling. Let’s have a look at them:
Penis Size: The size of penis is a matter of great concern for men. Small size penis can affect a man’s confidence making him anxious and nervous thus affecting his performance drastically. The doctor may advise drugs and hormonal treatment and an expert may help the patient overcome confidence issues.
Erectile Dysfunction: Lose erection or inability to hold erection can cause severe distress among men. This is curable in most of the cases. A sexologist can help the patient restore his sex life to normal.
Pain and Discomfort During or After Intercourse: If any of the partners experience pain during or after intercourse, the experience becomes traumatic. Painful intercourse is caused due to many reasons including infections, lesions, ulcers or dryness. The treatment for the same is available. It is extremely important to consult a doctor and get yourself treated than to linger on with an infection and suffer in silence.
Apart from this, loss of interest in sex, fears or inhibitions due to an abusive experience may become obstacles to achieving marital bliss. A sexologist deals with issues surrounding relationships and intimacy and provides a guided self-help personal intervention so you achieve the best in your relationship.