Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kanpur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay SrivastavaYour feedback matters!
Sir I am 33 years old mother of two kids 5 years old an2 years old. I am feeling very weak. My body doesn't have any strength. My legs pain alot. Even my arms and hands doesn't have strength. please suggest some medicine to regain strength to manage my active children.
My friend have a problem of hair fall and white hair at the age of 26. Help him with your suggestions with diet plans and habits.
Doctor I am 32 years old female and I am feeling some white discharge from my breast but I am not sure because some time I am feeling sometime not. I am unmarried woman. So what is this, it is weird for me, should I go to doctor. please give me suggestion.
How we gain weight. I tried to eat eggs milk fruits and extra dyte but not effect. So what can I do about this. You tell me some products which give me extra dyte. Can you help me about this?
Myself aged 59 and playing badminton daily on wooden/turf court from the last 20 years. Of late, some pain in left knee and X-RAY says starting stage of OA.
I am 17 years old and my question is my face skin is too oily. And my face is dim. How to glow my face. Pimple in my face how to pimples is clear in my face give the solution.
While small amounts of alcohol do not have any effect on your sexual health, moderate amounts of drinking are known to cause problems in both men and women.
Let's take a look at the effect alcohol may have on your body and sex life:
1. It acts as a depressant - Acting as a depressant (a drug that reduces stimulation or arousal in various parts of the brain), alcohol inhibits certain areas of the central nervous system that are important for orgasm and arousal, more specifically - the circulation, respiration, and feeling of nerve endings.
2. It dehydrates your body - Sexual arousal requires an adequate supply of oxygen and flow of blood to the private areas so as enable you to experience the different sensations that accompany a sexual act. Adequate blood flow in the case of women is important for lubrication and in the case of men for developing and sustaining an erection. Less fluid in the body and a depressed nervous system can affect your sexual performance.
3. It's not an aphrodisiac if you go overboard - Several studies show that alcohol can help certain people to overcome feelings of deficiency or sexual reserve. This can only happen if you limit your consumption to only 1-2 drinks. If you go overboard, the depressant action of the drink begins to take effect preventing your body's ability to react sexually.
4. It causes fewer erections - Drinking large amounts of alcohol or even long-term drinking can cause erection problems to develop. Erectile dysfunction is said to occur when too much drinking causes dehydration leading to a decrease in blood volume and an increase in the angiotensin hormone, which is associated with ED. The likelihood of this occurring gets further increased if the body's central nervous system is unable to act in a natural way.
5. It leads to delayed ejaculation and orgasm - A 2004 study reveals that about 11% of alcohol users face difficulty in having an orgasm. While the men faced difficulty in ejaculating, women participants required more stimulation to reach an orgasm, compared to men and women who did not drink or drank little.
6. It causes vaginal dryness - The dehydrating effect that normally occurs if you drink a lot can also cause vaginal dryness. It causes a decrease in your sensations and hampers the production of vaginal secretions for sexual penetration, leading to painful sex. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Dandruff is not only an embarrassing condition but also a major cause for hairfall and hair weakening. It is estimated to affect as many as one in five individuals in India. Even though this is such a common issue, there’s still heaps of misleading conceptions about dandruff.
Myth1: “All flakes in your hair is dandruff”
Fact: Sometimes flakes are only a consequence of dry skin on your scalp. While the difference between dryness and dandruff might be unclear to the common individual, medical experts do make a distinction between the two. If your flakes are relatively small and white, chances are you’re dealing with a dry scalp - dandruff flakes tend to be larger and yellowish in colour.
Myth 2: “Dandruff is contagious”
Fact: Dandruff is not something that you can catch from someone else. The fungal bacteria that can lead to the appearance of dandruff are present on everybody’s scalp, which means all our scalps are naturally predisposed to the condition.
Myth 3: “Dandruff results from bad hygiene”
Fact: While regular shampooing can help keep dandruff under control, this condition does not stem from a lack of hygiene—even the most diligent hair washers can find themselves suffering from it. This is because dandruff is caused by various components, which include a characteristic overproduction of hair oil or an excess of parasitic microorganisms that live normally on our scalps.
Myth 4: “Dandruff only occurs on the scalp”
Fact: It's true that your scalp is the most widely recognised spot to experience dandruff, yet it's by all account not the only possibility. A few individuals additionally observe that areas such as the eyebrows, ears, and around the nose are inclined to flaking too.
Myth 5: “Dandruff can cause hair fall”
Fact: Hair fall is at some point connected with dandruff and an irritated scalp; however, these conditions are not mutually exclusive. Hair fall is not brought about by dandruff, but rather might be prompted by the incessant need to scratch a bothersome scalp. When we scratch our heads, the activity causes breakage in the hair. The root cause of hair fall includes anxiety, diet and the overall health of your scalp.