Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can view profiles of all Dermatologists online in Kanpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ratnesh Prabhakar
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Black Spots on Skin
Treatment of Hair Growth
Skin Whitening Procedures
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Oily Skin
Treatment of Rashes
Glowing Skin Procedures
Management of Dark Skin
Hair Health Treatment Procedures
Treatment of Baldness
Treatment of Vitiligo
Treatment of Ichthyosis Vulgaris
Treatment of Sunburn
Laser Hair Removal
Submit a review for Dr. Ratnesh PrabhakarYour feedback matters!
How can I stop my hair fall. Please help me. My hair is falling very fast and I don't know how can I stop this. I have tried many ayurvedic oil but nothing works.
I am suffering from fungal infection and it spread all over below my undergarment area, Could you help me from this disease.
I am suffering from skin problems since 2 years. I took many medical treatment by 3 to 4 doctors but I don't get better result. That result of treatment my skin is too black and pimples so please get me better advise.
From centre of scalp my hairs are getting thinner and light in weight. I do not drink. No thyroid no heredity problem. I do oiling daily with olive oil nd shampoo with dove. Now please suggest. No itching .no flakes or dandruff.
I am 16 years old with acne that is looks like a bump is not inflammatory and feels very hard to touch. I also have very dark spots caused by these acne. Please help me.
HellO doctors. I am a 20 years male. I have hairfall problem from almost half a year now.In details I have itchy scalp and when I scratch my scalp approx. 5 hairs falls down and that had became normal to see.(for me). One can't spot that much of white thing (what I call dandruff, but don't know what it is) on my hairs but it can be seen when focused. I don't know my scalp type. When I scratch or comb my hairs. Not in all hairs that fall but in some of them there is a white thing sticked at the root point and if I try to separate it from fallen hair this takes some force, not that much but also not as easy as just touching and removing this white thing from hair root. As for medication or treatment by the source which is internet. I am using coconut oil to condition my hairs for approx. To hours and then wash it off with shampoo (loreal Instant clear. Sometimes I switch the oils like mustard oil, amla oil (Indian gooseberry oil) but mostly its been coconut oil and shampoo remained same from almost a month or more. But nothing seems to work. My hairfall problem is not gone and so as that white thing. PLEASE HELP.
Dandruff is a condition where flakes of dead skin appear on the scalp, accompanied with itching. There are different types of dandruff you can suffer from. It be can yellow and sticky or white and flaky. It is a very common condition, which is often the result of exposure to styling products, chronic constipation, stress, fatigue or pollution. A chemical treatment can surely cure the condition but it can also harm your hair as well as have its fair share of side effects.
Here are a few ayurvedic treatments which you could try to treat dandruff:
1. Coconut oil and camphor: Mix a small portion of camphor with some coconut. Store it in a container and apply it to your scalp every night. The camphor will help cool your scalp, which will help reduce the dandruff.
2. Coconut and lemon: Lemon is a particular ingredient, which is used for many hair care remedies. Warm up the coconut oil, mix some lemon juice in it and apply it on your scalp. Leave it on for at least half an hour and then wash your hair with shampoo. Perform this remedy at least for two to three weeks.
3. Curd and gram flour: Take a small bowl of curd and mix two to three teaspoons of gram flour. Add half a spoon of lemon juice in the mixture before applying it on your scalp and leave it for half an hour. Curd and gram flour are considered to be the best cleansers to clean the scalp and one of the best remedies for dandruff.
4. Lemon and neem leaves: Take a few neem leaves and make a paste. Add only half of a lemon to the paste and apply the mixture to your scalp. Leave it on for half an hour before washing your hair with shampoo. Follow this for at least two to three weeks.
5. Hot oil massage: A hot oil massage not only gives you relaxation, but also helps a lot with dandruff. Heat up a small amount of oil and massage your scalp with it. The hot oil seeps deeper into the roots of hair.
These remedies not only clear your scalp of the dandruff, but they also make your hair soft, smooth and healthy. So go and try them out. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!