Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Kanpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. R R RanaYour feedback matters!
This is about my wife, she is 34 years and around 68 Kgs. She has gained weight drastically in the last 1 year. She started gaining weight after delivering the baby. In the last 1 year, she had baby abort pills to get rid of unwanted pregnancy. I want to understand the reason for this weight gain and how to get rid of this excess weight.
During pregnancy the size of vagina is increase or not? And which conditions is responsible for seizure?
Sir I had unprotected sex with my girl friend on 18 Feb and her period had done on 13 Feb but still now her period had not yet done,and she did not take any Medici still now,so please give me a helpful solution according to my situation,and please give some solution if pregnancy test is positive
As I have been getting a lot of questions of pain in hands/legs, headaches, irritation/pain in eyes and other with motor or sensory symptoms without any conventional medical tests showing any abnormality, I have presented below a brief description of conversion disorders.
A conversion disorder causes patients to suffer from neurological symptoms, such as numbness, blindness, paralysis, or fits without a definable organic cause. It is thought that symptoms arise in response to stressful situations affecting a patient's mental health.
Some of the most typical symptoms include blindness, partial or total paralysis, inability to speak, deafness, numbness, sores, difficulty swallowing, incontinence, balance problems, seizures, tremors, and difficulty walking
Impaired vision (hysterical blindness), double vision, impaired hearing (deafness) and loss or disturbance of touch or pain sensation
Symptoms arise through the power of suggestion, acting on a personality vulnerable to dissociation especially due to enforced replacement. In this hypothetical process, the subject's experience of their leg, for example, is split-off from the rest of their consciousness, resulting in paralysis or numbness in that leg which may re surface later.
The exclusion of neurological disease, the exclusion of feigning, and the determination of a psychological mechanism which is associated with stressors and conflicts.
Treatment of comorbid depression or anxiety if present.
Replacement of lost abilities suitably due to transference or loss of abilities
If you have any further queries please feel free to ask me a private question.
She have a breast problem once in a month getting pain can't press, can't touch? What should she do to cure?
Hi, I am 35 year old woman having problem of water retention, swelling and very sensitive skin of face at the time of menstruation and last for 15 days from last 5 months. I have gained almost 11 kg in these 5 months. Please suggest what should I do? one more thing I have copper t inserted in november 2014.
Me and my gf were making out yesterday. We completed the act once using a condom. Now the second time she gave me oral and with flow she rubbed the saliva on her vagina. I started fingering it and realised will it be safe to do so. I am quite sure I did not ejaculate till then (second time) but is it possible that some of the sperms from previous act may have stayed there and may have gone in her mouth with pre cum (i do not remember urinating in between). Her periods are due this thursday. We were thinking of taking an Unwanted 72 to avoid any doubts. But that may have side effects and its difficult for me to see her going through that. Please help me out here I am freaking out over this issue. We do not want to get pregnant at this point of time since we r just 20. Please help me out here.
Hi mam , which is the right time sex for pregnancy conceive . Means how many days before or after periods. please tell me.
My wife is 26 years old and she is suffering from pcos problem. We want child. After two years of marriage she cannot get pregnant due to pcos. It is ovarian cysts problem. Please suggest me treatment so she can get pregnant.
My wife is 19 years old and we are planning for baby from last 6 months but it could not. We have done semen test and sonography both are OK. My wife has irregular period and thik black bits of blood in her period this month. What could we do? The doctor dosage her CYCLOSET and ABSOLUT for one month. Help.
Physical intimacy brings a couple closer in a relationship, encourages emotional bonding and whilst doing all of this, also bring a whole array of health benefits with it for both partners. Regular sex can actually make you physically healthier! Have a look at the benefits it brings, along with unmentionable pleasure. Speak to a sexologist for more information.
1. More Sex, Less Stress: If you're freaking out about tomorrow's job interview, slip between the sheets. People who have intercourse at least once over two weeks were better able to manage stressful situations. That's because endorphins and oxytocin are released during sex and these being the feel good hormones activate pleasure centers in the brain that create feelings of intimacy and relaxation and help stave off anxiety and depression. You don't have to climax to net the effects, but you'll get the biggest surge of soothing hormones if you have an orgasm.
2. Sex Boosts Immunity: Good sexual health may mean better physical health. Having sex once or twice a week has been linked with higher levels of an antibody called immunoglobulin A or IgA, which can protect you from getting colds and other infections.
3. Sex Relieves pain: If you're using headache as an excuse to not make love, stop doing that. Have sex instead, because, when you're about to have an orgasm, the level of the hormone oxytocin increases by five times. These endorphins actually reduces aches and pains.
4. Sexual activity Increases blood circulation: Because your heart rate increases when you have sex, fresh blood is supplied to your organs and cells. While used blood is removed, the body also expels toxins and other materials that cause you to feel tired.
5. Sex is Exercise: Sex is a really great form of exercise. It won't replace the treadmill, but it counts for something. Sex uses about five calories per minute, four more calories than watching TV.
6. Sex Improves Cardiovascular Health: Researchers have also found that having sex twice or more a week reduces the risk of contracting fatal heart attack by half for the men, compared with those who had sex less than once a month.
7. Sex Reduces Prostate Cancer Risk: Frequent ejaculations, especially in 20 something men, may reduce the risk of prostate cancer later in life.
8. You sleep better: The sleep that you get just after you've made love will be much more relaxed. Getting a good night's sleep will make you feel alert and overall healthy.