Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Kanpur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. R.K.KakkarYour feedback matters!
Hai doctor my brother is suffering from migraine headache since his childhood so is there any treatment for this reason.
Our First Child has problem in penile growth and was diagnosed CAH but after sometime PGIMER Chandigarh has diagnosed that he is not Suffering from CAH its just a case of small penis and will be cured after some surgeries now my boy baby is three years old and we have planned for second baby and my wife is one month pregnant now please tell is there any chances that same problem occurs again and is there any pre natal treatment for this problem.
When I am running then after running I feel very pain in my stomach so that I am stop instantly I wants to know reason about it I also use lot of medicine but I am not get relief so please advise me regarding to this problem.
I am 21 year old male and have headache for last two months. I have used pain killers for one month but haven't got any relief. What should I do now?
Hello Doctors, This is about my girlfriend, somehow she's got addicted to whitener inhaling. I told her to quit but she's found herself unable to quit inhaling. Please please suggest some useful and better ways to quit this. And one more thing recently she faced a blood flow from his nose, is it because of this inhaling habit? Please suggest us.
I am 23 old mother of 1 year old baby from last one you whenever I took head bath and suffering from severe headache and I use pain Killers to get instant relief of that what shall I do now.
I am feeling lack of stamina during sex. After a full day job while I return from my office I feel less erection. What should I do.
I am suffering from morphea with black spots on my arms from last 7-8 years and it has stopped increasing in size. I seek an advice on how to make my arms look normal as other skin areas. Any remedy in this regard will be thanked for.
I am a 22 years old male and I have been suffering from itching inside my nose (both nostrils) resulting into frequent sneezing. If I rub those areas after sneezing I get more itchy feeling and more sneezes. Have been suffering from this for a year or so. Please suggest what to do?
Scabies is a type of a skin condition that is characterized by itching and rashes. This dermatological condition is caused by sarcoptes scabiei, a type of microscopic mite. A contagious condition, scabies spreads through physical contact. It usually transmits through clothes, towels, sexual contact and other such ways.
Symptoms: Some of the symptoms of the conditions are severe itching, narrow irregular burrow tracks, which look like blisters or bumps on your skin. The burrow tracks generally appear in the folds of the skin. The common sites of the condition are between the fingers, armpits, around the waist, soles of your feet, knees, shoulder blades etc.
Complications: Some of the complications of the condition are:
- Severe scratching can lead to damaged and reddened skin, which in severe cases can start to bleed.
- Vigorous scratching, which can break your skin and can cause a secondary infection such as impetigo. This superficial skin infection is usually caused by the staphylococci bacteria.
- Crusted scabies, the most severe form of scabies, can be common in certain groups. People suffering from diseases such as HIV or leukemia who have weakened immune systems as well as severely ill people have high risks of contracting this condition. This condition, also known as Norwegian scabies, is very contagious and also hard to cure.
Some of the risk factors of scabies are:
- An infected person can easily pass scabies to his/her household or sexual partners. Scabies in adults is usually sexually acquired.
- The likelihood of scabies increases easily under crowded conditions, which involve close body and skin contact. Nursing homes, prisons, and several types of care facilities are sites of scabies outbreaks.
- Scabies spreads through direct, prolonged skin-to-skin contact with a person who has mites.
- Immunocompromised, elderly and disabled people also suffer from an increased likelihood of contracting this skin condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.