Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Kanpur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. P J Bansal
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. P J BansalYour feedback matters!
Sir I wanna use contact lens, please tell me some points to remember before using it and which is best for me daily, monthly disposable lenses and what does it means.
I am having eye site of -3.0 and want to decrease my I site as soon as possible and I am getting headache because of eye site to and mai skin is dull.
What are the symptoms of diabetes? Is there stages of diabetes? ?What are the stages? And how can diabetes be prevented? ?
My mother has cataract and it was detected about a year ago. The doctor said operation was not required at that time. Last check-up was done 3 months ago. I hope its still not late for operation. Please advice.
Sep'17: foreign body sensation in my left eye started & whenever I'd splash water into my eyes it'd hurt. 1 day I used one Kajal so my other eye also got affected. A sensation happens in the veins of my left side temple. If something gets into my eyes, it hurts so much. A little swelling and feeling of pressure on left eyelid. Oct'17: went to a doctor. Took following med: 1. Refresh eye drop 4× a day (1 mo) No improvement. Nov'17: visited other Dr. Took following med: 1.Lotepred eye drops 3× a day (10 days) 2.Genteal eye drops 3× a day (1 month) No improvement. Mar'18: visited other Dr. Took following med: 1. Genteal eye drop 4× a day (15d) 2. Flur eye drops 2× a day (10 d) 3. Neurobion forte tablets once a day (15 d) No improvement. I think: might be an infection because initially it was in 1 eye, on using Kajal my other eye got infected. Not dryness or bacterial infection as I already took eye drops for that which didn't work. Maybe fungal infection? Please suggest what to do.
If the eyes are feeling tiredness, cut a thin slice of fresh cucumber and put on the eyes. The eyes are precious so all possibility should be tried for its protection.
Problems in vision are a common occurrence these days; various factors such as spending a lot of time looking at smartphones and computers are a major cause of these problems. There are various natural remedies which can help you improve your eyesight, they are:
- Wash, especially after coming back from outside, your eyes regularly: Washing your eyes regularly with water helps in clearing out debris from the eyes and relaxing the eye muscles.
- Eat Healthy: Eating a healthy diet that has lots of fruits and vegetables are good for the eyes as they contain important nutrients such as vitamin A. You should include foods such as carrots, fish oil, cabbage and eggs in your diet.
- Walk barefoot: Walking barefoot on green grass is therapeutic for your eyes as it enhances your eye power. It is recommended you walk early in the morning to get maximum benefits.
- Eye exercises: You should do various eye exercise to improve your eyesight as these exercises help in rejuvenating muscles of the eye. The muscles in the eye are strengthened which leads to better vision.
- Triphala remedy: This is a treatment that combines three herbal fruits which treat various eye disorders, eye weaknesses and hair problems. Triphala helps in eliminating toxins from your body and make your eyes healthy.
- Reduce screen time: Avoid extra working hours on computers and mobiles as far as possible. Especially playing video games. This can save you from computer vision syndrome.
- Avoid frequent rubbing of eyes: This habit can lead to frequent infections and shedding of eyelashes . Also, this is one of the causes of dark circles.
- Proper sleep: Importance of proper rest to the eyes cannot be denied and is equally important in general wellbeing.
Lastly, if anything is bothering your eyes seek help immediately before the problem increases.