Find numerous Unani Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Unani Specialists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Unani Specialists online in Kanpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Md.Tahseen
Submit a review for Dr. Md.TahseenYour feedback matters!
I am too slim, even I don't work too much. Also I eat balanced diet. But I don't exercise daily. Stamina is good.
I wanna gain weight and height I had tried each n every thing so please can you help me with this. I had tried hard. But did not receive any result.
Please tell how to gain weight it as I dont have time for gym and cant eat frequently in office hours and the climate here is very much hot and . I am 27 years old male.
How to increase my body weight? I want be muscular. I also want to look handsome. Need body tone to be fairer than before.
Hepatitis B and C are both viral infections of the liver caused by Hepatitis B (HBV) and Hepatitis C (HCV) virus respectively. Though the viral infections mostly affect children, adults are equally susceptible, if not more. The condition, if left untreated can have serious consequences on the liver (liver damage, scarring, liver cirrhosis and even cancer).
The symptoms for hepatitis B and C are almost similar and include:
- Abdominal or belly pain.
- Jaundice is one of the common and most important symptoms or medical condition associated with hepatitis B and C. The infection often interferes with the ability of the liver to filter out the bile pigment, bilirubin (the breakdown product of hemoglobin).
- Extreme tiredness and exhaustion.
- Nausea, loss of appetite.
- There may be a fever and vomiting in case of hepatitis B.
In both hepatitis B and C, the infection causing virus can spread through
- Unprotected sex.
- From the affected person (through their blood, body fluids or open sores).
- Use of infected needles and syringes.
- In the case of hepatitis C, the virus can also spread from the pregnant women to her child.
Though conventional medications and treatments are available, many people go for the homeopathic treatments instead. Homeopath adopts a holistic approach in treating the ailment or disease. The treatment is 100% natural and thus, have negligible or no side effects at all. The homeopathic treatment may be time-consuming, but it treats the condition from the base (it works towards identifying and eliminating the very underlying factor responsible for the ailment). The approach is similar in the case of hepatitis B and C. In addition to treating hepatitis, the medications also bring about a remarkable improvement in the associated symptoms (like jaundice, fatigue and nausea). In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!