Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Urologists online in Kanpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. AvijitYour feedback matters!
Meri wife ki kamar mein dard raheta hai sonography karne par kidney stones 4-5 mm ke stone dono side mein hai neeri tab ke sath treatment liya lekin problem barbar ho rahi hai kya kidney stone ke alawa bhi koi reason ho sakta hai pls. Help us.
I am a 60-years old woman, suffering from urinary incontinence since the past 30 years, after birth of my daughter. I'm afraid of invasive procedures. Please suggest names and dosage of medicines that can be taken orally. Thanks,
Dear Doctor, My baby has grade 5 vesicoureteral reflux in both ureters and mild inflammation of right kidney. She is only 2 months old and surgery cannot be performed till she is one year old. I'm very worried. Please help and give your expert advice. Thanks tejas.
I had a rectal bleeding since 5 years and it comes twice in six months without any pain. As per my observation, it occurs when my stool is very hard, or had eaten spicy food last night. But, this is only assumptions. Please guide me regarding this. I am 45 years male. I do not eat Non-veg, no smoking, no alcohol. I have only the addiction of beetle leaves with pinch of tobacco thrice in a week.
Hi sir / madam I Naresh I am 27 years old I am suffering diabetes since 6 months before post 160/110, and urin 0.5 and after post launch 245/160, urin 1 please tell how to control and food details.
Today I underwent Sonography. The following were the impression of the Test, 1. Prostate gland is enlarged in size and texture. No focal lesion is seen. Estimated volume of the prostate is 50 cc. Pre void 217 cc Post void 23 cc (insignificant) Conclusion: Prostatomegaly (50 cc). I want to know whether the problem can be solved by medication or have to undergo any surgery. I am 60 years old.
What is treatment of polyuria sugar level is normal symptoms start at a birthurin test report rbcs 00-0.2pus cell 0000 colour pale yellow paint name
I'm suffering from kidney stone. Doctors prefer me to drink lots of water and I do. I drink lots of water but still the same. Is there any helpful medicine for the people suffering from kidney stone?
I am suffering from prostate enlargement. I have burning in lower feet and palm. I go to toilet often in night but sometime I am unable to urinate. Please advice me diet plan and habitat. If there is any special food/fruit/veg for relief from my disease, please tell. Thank you.
My wife, age 47, was sleeping yesterday. She had a dream that she had gone to the bathroom for urinating. Suddenly she felt like urinating and she checked and found that she actually had urinated on bed. She fears that it may happen again. Please help her come out of it and advice what should be done, so that it doesn't happen again.
During watching porn semen cum. And that time I feel burning in urethra. In urine test also heat found. Doctor give me norflox. And I have no morning erection. What is my problem?
Calcium oxalate is found in my urine which is acidic in nature, Pl advise some home remedies and homeopathic medicines.
Hi doctors. This is for my sister in law. She s facing frequent urination from morning. And by evening she got bleeding also. Two weeks before she had her periods. Can you please tel me what to do further. She became so tired and drowsy.
My mother was having bleeding in urine after CT scan doctor found some mass lesson and did cystoscopy. But now they r saying its malignant. I have attached reports to know what should be done.
What is main things to transplant a kidney. Is there has required blood relationship between donar and the patient?
You're said to suffer from the problem of acute kidney failure if your kidneys suddenly stop working and lose their ability to eliminate waste materials including excess fluids and salts from the blood. The condition usually develops quickly over a few days or even a few hours. When this happens, waste materials accumulate in your blood, disrupting the chemical balance of your bloodstream.
So, what causes this problem?
Acute kidney failure can occur because of any one of these reasons:
1. A drop or slowdown of blood flow to the kidneys - Adequate blood circulation to the kidneys is of great importance as without it the kidneys may end malfunctioning. If blood flow to the kidney is hampered, a part of or the entire kidney may die. You may suffer from acute kidney failure if blood flow to the kidneys gets impaired due to conditions like
- Heavy blood loss
- Sepsis (body's inflammatory reaction to an infection, which can bring about organ failure, tissue damage, and death)
- Use of certain drugs
- Heart disease
2. Urinary obstructions - A sudden blockage that hampers your kidney's ability to eliminate urine can also bring about acute kidney failure. When this happens, it leads to a build up of toxins in the body, causing an overload of the kidneys. Conditions that bring about this urinary obstruction include:
- Cervical cancer
- Colon cancer
- Bladder cancer
- Kidney stones
- Enlarged prostate
- Prostate cancer
3. Disease within the kidneys - Even instances of clotting within the blood vessels of the kidneys can lead to acute kidney failure. This is because if the movement of blood cells within the blood vessels gets hampered, kidneys are not able to filter out toxins from the body. The conditions and diseases that may cause clotting, and subsequently damage to the kidneys include:
- Scleroderma (an autoimmune disease that affects connective tissues and skin)
- Build-up of cholesterol deposits
- Glomerulonephritis (an inflammatory condition of the kidney's ball-shaped structures called glomeruli)
- Hemolytic uremic syndrome (a condition that occurs due to untimely death of red blood cells)
- Lupus (a disorder of the body's immune system that brings about damage to the body's own organs and tissues)
Related Tip: The Ideal Diet after a Kidney Transplant