Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Kanpur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Amit Narayan Dwivedi
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Amit Narayan DwivediYour feedback matters!
Deafness in children is not an uncommon phenomenon. 1-3 infants per 1000 birth is born with congenital sensory disorder. This is much higher when conductive hearing losses both congenital and acquired are taken into account. There is lack of awareness about the gravity of the problem among general population and medical fraternity.
- Children learn to communicate by imitating the sounds they hear. Deafness in the early months of life in a child deprives this valuable sensory input. This results in non development of speech or delayed speech/language development, social problems and academic difficulties.
- The goal of early intervention is to integrate the deaf child into the family and into society, to ensure development of normal/near normal speech and to enable the growth and development of a healthy confident child.
- Universal neonatal hearing screening (UNHS) can diagnose babies born with deafness. They can be treated with hearing aid or cochlear implant to restore their hearing and subsequently speech language therapy started as soon as possible.
- Early intervention results in normal or near normal speech and the affected child can be integrated into the society.
- The parents, doctors and the society should come together and work hand in hand for achieving this goal.
Sir,my 2 years old daughter start crying at midnight daily we don't know the reason for that ,please give some treatment for this problem ?
My 4 year child having fever since 3 days urine, blood, taifide test already done nothing on it but fever still there as per Doctor it is viral fever will take 3 more days please suggest.
My daughter is 12 years old. She is an achondroplasia child having ARRESTED hydrocephalus from almost 5 years. She is suffering from stomach ache and vomiting from last 20 days and severe head reeling from last 7 days. On admitting at the nursing home on 8th jan, she was given with antibiotics, anti vomiting, antacid and mannitol. The doctors there were expecting it to be increased pressure ICT and asked for VP shunt or consulting neurosurgeon. On consulting to a senior neurosurgeon, he examined the eye movement, hand movement, touching nose, leg touching movements and rejected vp shunt procedure as it is an attested case of hydrocarbons as per comparison of 4 CT scan reports over last 5 years. Presently she is having severe and continued head reeling and occasional vomiting. Need proper guidance as shunt or etv is not a permanent solution.
Must show your ward to pediatric ophthalmologist before the age of 3 .
What is ringworm?
A contagious fungal infection of the skin, ringworm appears as a circular or ring-shaped rash. It usually begins as a small, itchy, red or scaly patch, and can spread to other parts of the body including the scalp. At times, several rings appear close together and merge.
How can a baby get ringworm?
A baby probably can get ringworm from an infected person or pet, or touching contaminated toys or clothes. He could have also got it from swimming in a pool or crawling on infected soil in a garden or park. Excessive sweating, caused by the humidity, increases the chances of picking up ringworm.
Make sure to cut your baby's nails to avoid infecting the rash. Also, try to keep your baby's skin clean and dry. Try not to dress your baby in clothes with synthetic fabric or material that can irritate the infected skin.