Doctor in Saubhagya Ayurveda Clinic
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Saubhagya Ayurveda ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
As someone I knew, consulted this Dr Vijay Prakash and they referred us. He never gets frustrated, even when I ask a number of queries. My case was extremely serious, but he really handled it very nicely. I was diagnosed with problem to increase height. The facilities available in the Saubhagya Ayurveda Clinic are very nice. I had lost hope, but the increase height treatment given by Vijay Prakash has helped me regain my confidence. Thanks to him I am totally satisfied with the results.
I was quite concerned, as my condition was becoming worst day by day, but due to Dr Vijay Prakash and the treatment I didn't lose hope. Over the period of time I noticed a number of changes in myself. He is very patient with all his patients. Also he has all positive reviews on the social media. Thanks to him for the treatment he gave me has given brilliant results. The interior of the Saubhagya Ayurveda Clinic was no nicely done, it was so clean.
I'am almost on the path to improvment, Thanks to Dr Vijay Prakash perfect advice. Even though my problem was not very big, the entire experience of undergoing increase muscle treatment was very relaxing. I saw Vijay Prakash clinic's advertisement in newspaper and that is how we referred him. Everything was just spick and span in the Saubhagya Ayurveda Clinic. The guidance Vijay Prakash gave me has helped me immensely with my situation.
All of sudden I developed this high blood pressure and didn't know what to do. Many people gave very positive feedback for this Vijay Prakash. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. I found the Saubhagya Ayurveda Clinic itself quite pleasant. I am almost my normal self post the treatment and for that he is the reason. On the very first day he identified my problem and started the treatment for it.
I remember, I read an article of Dr Vijay Prakash in the paper and made contact. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. I have consulted so many doctors but nobody till now was able to understand my concern properly, until i consulted him. I took a piles treatment (non surgical). Both he and staff were very helpful. The entire Saubhagya Ayurveda Clinic is very nicely designed.
The complete piles treatment was so painless and quick, and i am so relieved that I chose to consult him. It's been so long, I have lost all hope, but then I met Dr Vijay Prakash and I am hopeful again that I will be fine. It was getting very difficult for me to cope us with my piles. The overall atmosphere in the Saubhagya Clinic is very soothing.
I was suffering from male sexual problems. I read about the Vijay Prakash on one of the social media platform. Never once that I felt that he is getting impatient, rather he has always responded to my each and every doubt with immense patience. He is not just highly qualified, but has years of experience in handling high risk cases.
Vijay Prakash is really like god send person. I am so much benefitted with his treatment, that i am perfectly fine now. I was shocked to experience the symptoms of nerve painThe best thing about Vijay Prakash is that he prescribes limited no. of medicines. The overall cleanliness in the Saubhagya Ayurveda Clinic was amazing.
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of headaches. Dr Vijay Prakash has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes his reference. He ensures that he gives enough time to each patient. Overall atmosphere in the Saubhagya Ayurveda Clinic is very soothing.
Warts are small fleshy growths on human skin, which can happen anywhere over the body and are usually harmless, although they could be unsightly and if growing in certain areas, may be painful. Genital warts belong to that variety. Most warts are caused by HPV or the human Papilloma virus and genital warts are no different.
Causes of Genital warts:
Genital warts are usually contracted during sexual intercourse. During intercourse, tearing of skin and contact with an infected individual will pass of the virus to another person. This is how HPV is transmitted, which may result in genital warts. Other than being unsightly, genital warts can be painful if they are in position when they have friction against clothing and they may also obstruct the flow of urine requiring them to be removed expediently.
Treatment of genital warts in ayurveda:
Ayurveda has some great remedies to cure this problem. Let us have a look at a few of them:
- The onion and salt mixture remedy: This natural remedy has primarily two elements, which are onion and salt. To make this mixture you slice two onions, and sprinkle them with salt before leaving them overnight. In the morning, mash the onions into a thick paste and then pass it through a filter or sieve to extract juice. Apply this juice on the warts periodically for a few weeks until they either shrivel or fall off.
- The garlic paste remedy: This is another easy remedy which if applied consistently can bring great results fairly quickly. In this method you need to take a few cloves of garlic, crush them to a paste, apply this paste on the warts, cover the affected area with a bandage and leave it for an hour. After an hour remove the bandage and wash of the area. Repeat this for a few weeks and you should see the results.
- The potato remedy: This remedy would require you to follow the steps multiple times a day. Take a potato and cut it into slices. Use these slices to rub the affected area. This has to be followed up multiple times a day, preferable at least 3 or more times. Doing this for 2 to 3 weeks will bring results where the warts will either shrink up or fall off.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Gridhrasi is what Sciatica is known as in Ayurveda. It is the disorder that causes mild to agonizing pain.in the sciatic nerve or neuralgia. These nerves, emerging from the pelvis, run along the hamstring and may cause intense pain in one or both the legs when a person suffers from Sciatica. Sciatic pains fill your life with misery as the simplest of daily activities cause sudden and excruciating pain. There are two types of sciatica i.e. true sciatica and pseudo sciatica. Sciatica may be caused due to bulging disc or herniated disc, degenerative disc disease, piriformis syndrome, pregnancy or trauma etc.
According to Ayurveda, Sciatica is caused due to impairment in Vata i.e. the dosha responsible for the functional ability and movement of the body and also in some cases due to impairment in the Kapha i.e. the dosha that is responsible for body fluids and lubrication.
Ayurvedic herbs that improve the symptoms of Sciatica are:
- Babunah is also known as Bitter Chamomile. Not only is it used to relieve and reduce the pain faced by a sciatica patient, but it is also used for treating problems such as rheumatism due to the advancement of age. Compressed bitter chamomile flowers are prescribed for sciatica.
- Guggul is also known as Indian Bdellium. Since guggulu is well known for its anti-inflammatory properties, it relaxes the sciatic nerves.
- Rasna is also known as Vanda Orchid. Intense or agonizing pain due to the sciatic nerve issues can be reduced by this ayurvedic herb due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Juniper oil is extremely helpful when massaged onto the thigh muscles with firm strokes or pressure. It is used extensively in massage therapy for treating sciatica since the extent of reduction in sciatic nerve pain is tremendous.
- Jaiphal is also known as Nutmeg. After being mixed with sesame seeds oil, nutmeg is coarsely powdered and then fried till it turns brown. This is then applied to those areas where the sciatic pain is intense for instant relief.
- Kumari is also known as Indian Aloe. Properties of Indian Aloe are extremely helpful in treating lower back ailments such as sciatica and lumbago.
- Shallaki is also known as Boswellia or Frankincense. Containing anti-inflammatory properties, shallaki is applied externally to get relief from sciatic nerve pain.
Ayurvedic preparations such as yogaraja guggulu, Vataganjakusha, Saindhavadi taila are also very useful in treating Sciatica. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
I am 75 years old & have left knee pain. Some time the pain is more during walking. I had under gone open heart surgery for valve replacement. Pl suggest remedial measure.
I have back acne specially on my shoulders from last 2-3 years and may be more than that. Now I am feeling really irritated with them. Can you suggest any remedy?
Sir I have tooth ache problem lower incisor for 1 month. Should I refer to dentist. And please suggest me some home remedies and what should I do to cure this disease and is it permanently curable.
I need a quickest solution for severe toothache, I need something very helpful so please help me if anyway possible.
Uterine fibroids are benign growths, which originate in the walls of the uterus. They are also known as 'myomas' or 'fibromyomas' and their sizes tend to vary. You may not realize that you have a fibroid as they do not cause many problems.
The causes of uterine fibroids are:
- Hormones: Hormones that stimulate the uterine lining to prepare it for the menstrual cycle are known to aid in the development of uterine fibroids.
- Genetic changes: Genetic changes in the cells of the uterus may lead to this disorder.
Ayurveda is a natural method of treatment that focuses on using various herbal remedies to cure a disorder. The ayurvedic remedies for uterine fibroids aim to boost the immune system and balance the hormones in the body. This allows the ovaries to function properly and thus allows the uterus to remain healthy.
The various ayurvedic remedies for uterine fibroids are:
- Curcumin: This remedy helps the body get rid of the free radicals due to its high antioxidant content. It helps in reducing the inflammation in the uterus and thus treat uterine fibroids.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha has medicinal properties that boost your overall wellbeing in addition to boosting your immune system. It is also known to improve the functioning of the brain and treat impotency.
- Diet: The diet should consist mostly of fiber and whole grains. Alcohol and saturated fats should be limited. You should eat foods, which are pungent, bitter and astringent so that the metabolism is smooth; this prevents formation of uterine fibroids.
- Lifestyle changes: You should restrict smoking and alcohol consumption as they tend to aggravate free radical damage in the body. You should also follow a regimen that incorporates regular exercise and a balanced diet. This will enhance your wellbeing and allow you to remain healthy.
- Panchakarma: Panchakarma is an Ayurvedic remedy that helps in correcting hormonal imbalances in the body. Correction of hormonal imbalances helps in preventing uterine fibroids. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.