Doctor in Perfect Point/ Obesity/ Laser Hair & Skin Clinic
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Black Spots on Skin
Treatment of Hair Growth
Skin Whitening Procedures
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Oily Skin
Treatment of Rashes
Glowing Skin Procedures
Management of Dark Skin
Hair Health Treatment Procedures
Treatment of Baldness
Treatment of Vitiligo
Treatment of Ichthyosis Vulgaris
Treatment of Sunburn
Laser Hair Removal
Submit a review for Perfect Point/ Obesity/ Laser Hair & Skin ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Being the first to be noticed, every person (especially woman) tries their best to make sure that the face does not show signs of ageing. As soon as dark circles or pigments appear or the skin begins to sag, people start to look for ways to control this and reverse the ageing look.
What is a thread lift?
A thread lift is a convenient and safe method that is less invasive and can help in reducing the sagging skin around the jawline and neck. The results are far better than conventional surgical methods and with much lesser risk too.
What is done?
Tiny incisions are made in the marked areas of the skin through which special threads are inserted. They are left in place for a while so that they can attach to the skin. The threads also have small cones or hooks embedded in them, which stimulate collagen production when the thread is left in place. This increases the duration of producing a youthful appearance. They are then lifted off, bringing with them the skin too, giving it a literal lift. This helps in repositioning the skin and surrounding facial tissue, giving a facelift that is almost immediately noticeable.
It does not require anaesthesia and the patient is usually awake during the procedure. The patient can even see the results and ask for further lifts to get the desired results. The threads are then knotted in place and left behind in the skin. The threads may or may not dissolve over a period of time. If not dissolvable, they need to be removed. The threads are usually of clear polypropylene and are used along the contour lines that are naturally present in the face. They can be absorbable or nonabsorbable.
Who is it for?
Anybody with good quality skin, usually in the 30s to 60s age group, where the sagging is just beginning to set in and is not very visible. There is still sufficient collagen deposits in these people to allow for regeneration. They also can be useful in younger people to improve facial contours or correct asymmetry.
Referred to as lunchtime facials, there are multiple benefits to this magical procedure.
- These help restore a youthful appearance, especially in the brows, cheeks and neck areas.
- Less commonly, they are also used on the breasts, buttocks and upper arms.
- They can help in improving muscle tone and improving aged appearance.
- They are also useful in shaping and lifting sagging areas.
- The results can last from 1.5 to 4 years, depending on skin care routine and type of treatment done.
- Talk to your surgeon about what to expect before going ahead with the procedure. A well-trained surgeon can definitely do wonders with these threads.
acne problem on my face .i, m a student and in this age acne are troubling me. I,m very scared please help me .what can I do?
We all know those skin clinics are there to help us with our skin problems. Visiting a skin clinic helps you in getting rid of those unsightly blemishes and also improves the texture of the skin. Complete skin care starts from within but when home remedies and other medications are not helping, then it is better to seek a professional treatment.
Acne is a common problem that most people suffer from these days especially teenagers and young adults. Acne is caused by increased hormones and clogged pores or bacteria. Most people treat it by cleansing, using topical ointments or even oral contraceptives. But when your acne becomes severe, it leads to scars that are not good in appearance and can become dark with time. When you visit a skin clinic, the skin care practitioner will identify your scar type and take steps accordingly.
- There are many acne scar removal techniques present and not all treatment procedures may work for you, your skin care provider will choose the best procedure for you.
- Basic skin care starts at home where you can wash your face twice a day with a mild face wash. Keep in mind that whenever you step out of your home in a day, sunscreen is a must.
- It will not only protect you from harsh UV rays but also protect you from aging fast.
- Glowing skin comes from healing your body from inside by eating nutritious and healthy food every day that is full of proteins and vitamins.
If you are facing severe acne scar problems, then it is best for you to visit a professional skin clinic and get yourself a laser or a light treatment. Laser treatment for scar removal is considered the best these days as it requires half an hour or so and leaves no scar after the treatment. During the treatment, the laser goes deep in the skin to remove the scar from inside and out which is quite effective. It has only temporary side effects which away after some time but you will have a healthy skin anyway after it. We should also exfoliate our skin to remove the dirt settled in the pores and provide it a clean and refreshing look. Skincare is all about giving proper attention to our skin and we should keep it in mind that by using every treatment or every cream will not nourish our skin rather make it rashed and pale. Thus, a little care with the proper regime is enough to have a glowing skin. Always ensure that you take out time to make out what kind of treatment and repair your face requires. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Dermal fillers help to diminish facial lines and restore volume and fullness in the face. As we age, our faces naturally lose subcutaneous fat. The facial muscles are then working closer to the skin surface, so smile lines and crow's feet become more apparent. The facial skin also stretches a bit, adding to this loss of facial volume. Other factors that affect the facial skin include sun exposure, heredity, and lifestyle.
Dermal fillers can be used to:
- Plump thin lips
- Enhance shallow contours
- Soften facial creases and wrinkles
- Improve the appearance of recessed scars
Dermal fillers can be very helpful in those with early signs of aging, or as a value-added part of facial rejuvenation surgery. What dermal fillers won't do For some patients, surgery such as a facelift, brow lift, or eye lift may be the best approach. Non-surgical rejuvenation treatments, such as soft tissue fillers, cannot achieve the same result, but may help delay the time when consideration of a facelift becomes appropriate. It was the 2nd most popular non-surgical cosmetic procedure.
Dermal fillers are a naturally-derived or synthetic material that is directly injected into skin with the purpose of plumping that area to the point where the wrinkle, depression, or fold is gone. Depending on the type of filler, the effects can last anywhere from six months to two years; for semi-permanent or permanent fillers, the effects can last up to five years, and there are reports of even longer-lasting results. Don’t confuse dermal fillers with Botox.
Although both procedures involve injections, Botox is most often injected around the forehead and wrinkles around the eyes (crow’s feet) to stop muscle movement that results in wrinkles. It has nothing to do with the plumping smoothing effect dermal fillers have. Because they work in different manners, many people elect to get both Botox and dermal fillers—the combination can produce a remarkably younger-looking face.
Soft tissue fillers made from absorbable (temporary) material are FDA-approved for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and skin folds, such as nasolabial folds. Nasolabial folds are the wrinkles on the sides of your mouth that extend towards the nose. They are commonly referred to as "smile lines" or "marionette lines." The soft tissue filler made from non-absorbable (permanent) material is FDA approved ONLY for the correction of nasolabial folds. Some soft tissue fillers are approved for the restoration and/or correction of the signs of facial fat loss (lipoatrophy) in people with human immunodeficiency virus (HIV). The FDA has approved two absorbable soft tissue fillers for lip augmentation, and one filler for cheek augmentation, in patients over the age of 21. The FDA has also approved one filler for hand augmentation. Patients may need more than one injection to get the desirable smoothing/filling effect. Successful results will depend on the health of the skin, the skill of the doctor, and amount and type of filler used. The time that the effect lasts depends on the filler material used and the area where it is injected.
The FDA has NOT approved soft tissue fillers for:
- Increase breast size (breast augmentation)
- Increase size of the buttocks
- Increase fullness of the feet
- Implant into bone, tendon, ligament, or muscle
The FDA has NOT approved liquid silicone or silicone gel for injection to fill wrinkles or augment tissues anywhere in the body.
With increasing age, our body and skin starts to loose it's original tenacity and texture. Individuals in their mid 40s and upwards have the effects on aging well visible on them. Therefore they tend to look for solutions which will help them to recover their original skin smoothness and texture back. One such aesthetic treatment is Laser skin tightening treatment. It is a very popular method, with thousands of individuals, both men and women undergoing the procedure to tighten their skin which makes them to look better and less aged.
What is laser skin tightening treatment?
Laser skin tightening treatment involves the proper and medicated use of infrared lasers to tighten the human skin, which is possible by heating up the collagen underneath our skin’s surface resulting in the skin to go tight. This helps to get rid of laggy skin, wrinkles and other aging related skin effects. It is a non-surgical process and the effects are seen almost immediately within minutes or hours.
Benefits of the treatment
- You might be wondering what are the benefits that you will get if you undergo such a procedure and even feel nervous because of the method it follows.
- Those who undergo the treatment, tend to see the results within a matter of minutes after the process is conducted.
- The skin retains back it's original texture and tactile nature.
- The skin gets even more tight after a few weeks and months making the individual look younger than his or her age.
- The entire process does not involve any kind of injections or cut, which makes it absolutely painless.
- The use of laser is swift and efficient, making the patient feel much confident and less fearful during it.
- The laser treatment, being a nonsurgical treatment, does not involve any side effects or recovery. It is minimally evasive when compared to other treatments.
- More than that, it is much cheaper than extensive surgical treatments.
- So as you can see that there are a lot of benefits which you get when you opt for a laser tightening treatment, to give yourself a new makeover.
However, even though the process does not involve any risk, you should always consult a specialist doctor about whether it is safe for you to conduct the treatment or not. You should never incline towards the risk of doing it without consultation. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
With passing years of your life, aging has a serious toll on your smooth, beautiful and aesthetic looking skin. As you grow older different kinds of skin defects come up and takes away the glamour of your skin. However, due to the advancement of medical science there are different esthetic treatments which help individuals to retain back their original skin smoothness and texture. One of those popular is very frequent method is the usage of dermal fillers. In this article we will tell you more about the treatment by dermal fillers.
What are Dermal Fillers?
Dermal fillers or Wrinkle fillers, as the name suggests is the treatment which hides the agents of aging like wrinkles, acne scars, sagging skin etc. Most of the dermal fillers are made up of skin substances which are natural and therefore they do not involve any kind of risk or serious side effects. It is a swift process and does not involve much time however, it is recommended that one should always consult a dermatologist before opting for the dermal fillers treatment.
Benefits of Dermal fillers
- You might be wondering, why dermal fillers are so popular among the people. This is because they have a lot of benefits and that is the reason why people are ready to spend money by opting for it.
- One of the most important benefit is that, the procedure is fast and people do not have to wait for long period of time to get back their original skin smoothness and remove all the agents of aging.
- Dermal fillers give long lasting benefits. They tend to give your face a completely new makeover and a better quality to it which remains for months.
- Thus, once you have gone through the process, you will not need to worry about doing it frequently.
- Even though the treatment is non surgical and completely made out of skin and natural substances there are certain risks involved.
- Many people tend to face itchiness and redness on the skin after the completion of the procedure. However, they do not tend to last for long periods.
- When exposed to heat, the fillers may tend to get damaged and therefore lose their quality.
- You can read more about dermal fillers over the internet and consult with your Dermatologist whether it is safe for you to opt for the treatment.
Pigmentation of the skin is a medical term, which refers to the phenomena of colouring. Our skin is made up of cells that produce a pigment named melanin. The colour of the skin largely depends on the production of melanin. If more melanin is produced, the skin looks darker and vice-versa. When the melanin producing cells are damaged due to long exposure to sunlight, pregnancy or any other disease, pigmentation of the skin takes place. The skin may get dark entirely or in patches due to pigmentation. In some cases, decolouration takes place or white patches are formed on the skin.
Causes and Types of Pigmentation
The type of skin pigmentation depends on the cause behind it. Here are some of the common causes and types:
- Melanin: The skin colour varies from one person to another due to the presence of a pigment called melanin. It is produced by melanocytes cells in our body. Melanin protects our skin from damage on exposure to sunlight. When we spend long hours under the sun, the melanin production is increased. This gives a tanned look.
- Freckles: These are caused by clusters of melanin. These gets accumulated or concentrated in clusters on being exposed to sunrays.
- Liver Spots/Age Spots: These are also known as solar lentigos. This can be due to ageing or excessive exposure to UV rays.
- Birthmarks: These are referred to the irregular blemish that appears on any part of the body soon after birth or at the time of birth. These are of two types: vascular and pigmented.
- Melasma/Chloasma Faciei: This is usually found in pregnant women. It occurs due to the over-activation of melanocytes as there is a hormonal imbalance.
- Post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation: This refers to inflammation as a result of inflammation caused by trauma.
Treatment: There are several ways to treat skin pigmentation. There are medicines and cosmetics available in the markets, which help in getting rid of the pigmentation. Skin pigmentation can also be tackled by certain home-based remedies. Here are some of these remedies:
- Milk and honey face pack: Milk is known to contain lactic acid. Apply a mixture of milk and honey on the affected part of the skin. This makes the hyperpigmented skin lighter in colour.
- Vegetable juices: Some vegetables like tomatoes, cucumber and potato are effective in getting rid of the skin pigments. Cut slices of these vegetables and rub them over the affected parts. The juices from these vegetables will lighten the pigmented part.
- Avocado magic: It is advisable to peel off an avocado and apply its juice with honey over the affected area.
- Add Vitamin E to your diet: Include foods rich in vitamin E in your meals. It helps in restoring the pigmented skin back to its normal form.
- Face mask: There are several face masks available that can work wonder in curing pigmentation of the skin. You can use face packs containing oatmeal, honey, sandalwood, turmeric powder, raw milk, and orange powder.
- Sun-screen: It is important to guard your skin against the ultraviolet rays. UV rays lead to pigmentation of the skin. So, apply a sunscreen lotion or cream before stepping out of your home.
- Take up some exercise: A key to a healthy skin is a good lifestyle. One must exercise regularly to maintain proper blood circulation throughout the body. Proper flow of blood keeps the skin healthy and free from pigmentation.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol and cigarettes: The consumption of alcohol and cigarettes leads to the generation of toxins in our blood stream. This is harmful to our skin.
- Cocoa butter: It has nourishing and de-tanning effects on the skin. Use a cream that contains cocoa butter extracts on daily basis.
- Oil massage: Certain oils like olive and almond are good for treating damaged skin.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Wrinkle prevention injections are used to prevent wrinkles and give a more naturally young look. Injecting wrinkle fillers will bring about a more youthful look and that too for a fraction of the time and effort of what a traditional facelift costs.
What is it?
Injectable wrinkle fillers fill the line, area or crease with a substance. This makes the trouble spots to disappear almost entirely. Wrinkle injections are also used for lifting chin, jawlines, filling out thin lips and plumping. They can be used for a wide variety of treatments and are very effective in treating such problems. The treatment can last from four months to upto one year.
Procedure and details
- Toxins are injected into the target area of the skin with the help of a syringe.
- The action of the muscle is temporarily reduced by the toxin by blocking the motor nerves ability to release acetylcholine.
- A new batch of nerve proteins is built in three to four months and by six months the nerves return to full capacity.
- This is when the results of the treatment wear off. But with constant treatment longer results can be achieved because the nerve proteins become slower at rebuilding themselves.
- After the treatment there can be slight redness in the areas of the skin where the treatment was done but there is nothing to be concerned about as that is normal and the redness subsides after 15 minutes.
- The entire procedure of injecting the toxin into the skin takes about 10-15 minutes.
- It is a very quick and reliable procedure.
- A common misconception with wrinkle injections are that it will improve the condition of the skin. But that is not the case.
- Wrinkle injections reduces lines and wrinkles but are not skin treatments.
Cost of the treatment
- The cost of a single session of treatment varies as the number of units of medication to be used a person varies from person to person.
- Usually a single unit costs around 1000-1500. The cost of consultation also hikes up the price.
- Usually for a treatment around the forehead area the cost comes around 3000 - 5000 depending upon the patient's condition.
Benefits of the treatment
- Wrinkle prevention injections are quicker and cheaper and are also long lasting than other forms of treatments available for preventing wrinkles.
- A single session of wrinkle preventing injections last for at least 4 months.
- The risk factor from side effects is also very minimum.
- Wrinkle prevention injections are not only cheaper but also less time consuming and more effective.
With every passing day, your skin gets exposed to various external factors. Whenever we go outside, pollution, sun rays and other harmful agents have a negative effect on your skin. Therefore, people go through various medical and cosmetic treatments so that they can retain back their original skin. One such aesthetic treatment is the process of Microdermabrasion. It is a very popular method nowadays and has been conducted upon thousands.
Microdermabrasion is a non-surgical and non-chemical method which uses a spray of microcrystals, resulting in the removal of the outer layer of dry, dead skin cells. It helps to reveal the younger and fresh side of the skin. The process also encourages the growth of new skin layer which has high levels of collagen and elastin. Microdermabrasion is a much more gentler in nature and therefore it is more preferable. The process helps to ensure that the dead and bleak skin cells are taken off and a new layer is visible.
Risks and Benefits
Every aesthetic procedure has their own share of risks and benefits. Similarly, Microdermabrasion has it's too. The process helps to reduce and eliminate wrinkles, facial lines, acne scars and other agents of aging effectively. Rejuvenates the skin and makes it to look younger and fresh. The method uses non-allergic crystals, which is thus suitable for even those who are sensitive to different chemicals. However, some people may experience slight itchiness and irritation after the process has been completed. But the symptoms tend to go away within a few days.
Cost and other details
The cost of microdermabrasion depends upon a lot of things like experience of the doctor, what levels of treatment will be needed, quality of the treatment etc. However on an average cost of Rs. 5000 to Rs. 10000 should be expected. The method does not involve any kind of pain but the patients can feel certain warmness over the skin when the crystals peel off the old, dead skin cells and bring out the new layer.
Being a non-surgical process it does not involve any kind of recovery period. Microdermabrasion is thus, also known as “Lunch hour” treatment because it can be completed within a few minutes. If you have read the article then this. You now know what are the various aspects and details about microdermabrasion.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!