Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Unani Specialists in India. You will find Unani Specialists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Unani Specialists online in Kanpur dehat. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Bronchial Asthma Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Gestational Diabetes Management
Treatment of Mellitus
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. TariqYour feedback matters!
Sir, I am 22nd add old. I am thin. I am eating well but not gaining any weight. So, I request you to please help to gain weight.
I HAVE less weight according to my height, my height is 178 and my weight is 56 kg,what should I do?
Hello Doc, I want to put my weight on, I do not take breakfast on time cos I can't eat unless I hungry, I feel hungry around 2 pm. please tell dandruff problem solution also thanks.
How are reduce heat of blood in body? What is solution or available for medicine like capsule, liquid in market?
From now some days, I feel very weak and my skin glow becoming low. please give some tips Thank you.
My half body is slightly strong and half is slightly weak like my right hand stronger than left hand and every RIGHT part of my body is stronger than LEFT part. What should I do, please help.
I am going to gym regularly n I am following a particular diet. But I am unable to loose the fat in chest cavity. What should I do? Now a days it's been too awkward. Wearing a medium fit shirt or T-shirt is also too awkward. So I am wearing loose shirts. What should I do?
I am always feeling tired from last 10_12 years, looking very lazy, having hesitation to ask or telling something. Any work not done properly myself because of laziness/tiers.
Dear sir/mam, I am 24 years old and I do gym workout daily. My problem is that my arms has reached size of 16.3' .but issue is that it is not increasing now and has got fixed from last 6_7 months. Although I have increased the arms weight by 10 kg than earlier. So is there any bilogoical reason that my biceps muscles has stopped increasing.
I have a problem that I have to make my physical but I am not able to increase my weight. Please suggests me to make it.
I have an irregular schedule. I am already very thin & skinny for my age. I just have a glass of milk in the morning with bournvita at around 6: 15. Then I go for classes at 7 & directly eat my tiffin at 12. Once again when I come home at 4 or 5 I have lunch sometimes only. moreover I again go for classes at 7 in the evening without eating anything. I have an improper schedule & don't feel hungry most of the times. I then come home at 9 & have dinner sometimes when hungry. Due to this timetable I feel weak & have become more think lacking a lot of energy & unable to concentrate for my 12th boards. please help.
Hi, My breast is lessen because of weight loss. Can you suggest me some medicine or treatment. Because I tried one firming for two weeks it was not effective.
My age is 22 years and my height is 170 cm. My weight is 55 kg. I am underweight. How should I can gain weight.
I am very skinny I want to put weight but whenever I eat a meal I did not feel full . I eaten too much in meal but I did not feel full. Is this cause me to be underweight or I will get some weight .
I am suffering from sweating from many years bt this year it bcm excessive. Even in cold I used to sweated from palm nd my legs. I want to overcome nd gain some weight also. This excess sweating create many embarrassing situation and lower my confidence. Please help me out.
I am 20 year old. My height is about 175 cm and weight approx 58 kg, I look thin. What should I do to gain some weight.
How can I increase my body weight because my body weight is very less and I cannot compete with others because of this problem.
Hi, I'm 24 years male. My height is 165 cms but my weight is just 45 kg. I have used all kind of supplements anf mass gainers all kind of mass gaining workouts. My diet is pretty good but it doesn't shows in my body. Can you please suggest good diet plan for me to increase some weight. Thanks.
My hight is 5'6 but my weight 55 & my body is weak I want to gain weight what can I do for that please help me.
It is not uncommon for us to feel sleepy at work every once in a while. You need to get an important assignment done, but all that you want to do is curl up and take a nap. We all have our days of drowsiness. But when it becomes a daily habit and begins to interfere with productivity, it is a cause for concern. Chronic fatigue and drowsiness can almost always be traced back to underlying medical conditions, such as low blood sugar levels or depression. There are many simple remedies for this issue that you can resort to, if you wish to kick off your work days with a bang.
Here are a few tips for those days when you just can’t seem to make it through work:
- Meditate: A few minutes of meditation before work in the morning can effectively make you more alert and engaged for the rest of the day. The point of meditation is not only to bring calmness and relaxation into your life but also to make you more mindful and active. Be sure to be sitting upright and breathing properly while you meditate.
- Eat right: Having poor eating habits could be making you drowsy at work. It is important that you eat just the right quantity of food for every meal because overeating will surely make you sleepy and lethargic. Avoid oily and rich foods and eat just as much as you need.
- Sleep well: Your night time sleeping habits are probably at the root of your day time drowsiness. Staying up late or not getting undisturbed sleep can leave you feeling agonizingly exhausted at work. It is of utmost importance that you get enough sleep every night.
- Peppermint it: Peppermint is a natural stimulant and will surely leave you feeling fresh in the morning. Brush your teeth with peppermint toothpaste and sip on a cup of peppermint tea in the morning to knock the drowsiness right out of yourself.
- Move around: When you feel sleepy, your first impulse is to take a nap. But often the solution to that problem is to engage in physical activity. Pace around and do some stretching exercises in the morning to get your blood circulating and you will be amazed at how refreshed you feel.
Follow these simple methods and in no time, your productivity levels at work will shoot right up. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.