Find numerous Allergist/Immunologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Allergist/Immunologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Allergist/Immunologists online in Kannur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Allergic Rhinitis
Treatment of Food Allergy
Treatment of Flowing Nose
Treatment of Egg Allergy
Treatment of Drug Allergy
Treatment of Milk Allergy
Treatment of Allergy and related Disorder
Treatment of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
Treatment of Hayfever
Treatment of Leukocyte Adhesion Deficiency
Treatment of Immune Disorders
Treatment of Common Variable Immunodeficiency
Treatment of Graft-Versus-Host Disease
Submit a review for Dr. SoorajYour feedback matters!
My 5-year-old daughter has asthma. What is the effect of using an asthma preventer long-term? I heard that using it for years might cause bone shrinkage. Is it true? Are there any vitamins or supplements to help vision?
I have breathing problem When ever I work in my shop (ATTA CHAKKI) Problem starts within few hours of working and problem always increases at night Due to that problem I have to suffer from cough and cold.
I am suffering from allergy starts in spring till end of fall. Stuffy nose all time, running nose, itchy, watery and red eyes, also with lot of sneezing. Most of the time sneezing happens when dust comes in contact with nose, or when I come from outside to inside environment. 4years ago I got surgery of deviated septum which gave much relief. What should I do? I am 23 years old male.
I have an asthma I was badly suffered by this thing please help me to recovery fromm this illness and also tl me what to dos and do not.
Im allergic to house dust. Mites. How can I get rid of them However, I take allergy medicines but j want to. Cure with natural method.
What precautions should be taken to rid of allergies like dust and asthma and what precautionary measures for diet dry supplement for a asthma patient?
I was bitten by a cat before 3 months and I have treated by three anti rabies injection the cat has bite me once again do I have to treated by these anti rabies injection again please tell me I am very confused.
Can a person get relieve from inhalers or can one leave inhalers and stay healthy I am a male of 35 years and I m using inhalers for the last 15 years.
My daughter had a bad cold and cough. please suggest some ayurvedic treatment to get rid off and also to boost her immune system.
Seasonal allergies are usually characterized by sneezing, coughing and other allergic reactions. Also known as hay fever and allergic rhinitis, the condition tends to appear only during certain seasons of the year. The disease is triggered by changes in the weather and exposure to certain allergens like dust. The allergens cause the body to release histamine into the blood thus, resulting in symptoms of allergy.
The symptoms of seasonal allergy are:
- Congestion in the nose
- You may experience a blocked and runny nose
- You may have an itchy nose
Ayurveda is a holistic method of treatment that focuses on improving your overall well-being. The various Ayurvedic remedies for treating seasonal allergies are:
- Restrict Dairy Intake: You need to cut dairy out of your diet as dairy products have all the characteristics of a cold food. They tend to create imbalance in the “kapha” dosha in the body, thus leading to various diseases.
- Ayurvedic Detox: Consider doing an Ayurvedic detoxification to cleanse the body of the various toxins. It helps in smoothing out the “dosha” balance and hence improves your overall well-being.
- Nasya: This process requires you to put drops of medicated oils inside your nostrils. This lubricates the nasal cavity and prevents the allergens from causing an allergic reaction in the body.
- Eat More Warm Foods: Try to eat warm and cooked foods as much as possible. Eating frozen foods is not recommended as the nutrients from the food may not be absorbed properly owing to a weak digestive system which may be the result of a bout of severe seasonal allergies. Include foods such as soups and porridge and you have a perfect dish to gorge on.
- Exercise on a Regular Basis: Make sure you exercise on a regular basis to improve your fitness levels and also to keep a check on your weight. Certain “yoga” poses such as the downward dog and the cobra help to improve the digestive process. Add cardio workouts such as running and swimming to improve the health of the lungs.
- Add Spices: Add spices to your cooking such as turmeric or garlic as they help in rejuvenating the respiratory system.