Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in payyavoor,kannur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Flemi P FrancisYour feedback matters!
Hello Neend me dimaag chalta hai, vichar khud bhi khub chalte hai neend disturb hai. Meditation krke dekha kch nahi hota. please koi solution bataye. Thanks.
On jan 9 2017 I got heart attack I am 34 year old male 45% blockage was there which was break down during angiography n was given tablet I changed the doctor after that he gave me strova trio 20 met xl 20 nekisium 40 to take in morning I complained him of feeling heavy on chest but he said nothing its your thinking but now days I always feel same I showed to my family Dr. he gave me depression tablet after tablet r over I again start feeling same thing is there any test which can find whats the problem or what should I do to rid off this problem.
Within two months I have two stomach pain with red dots coming out of whole body. What is this a kind of attack or reaction?
I wonder is there any food or a practice to increase my concentration. I'm so distracted at what I'm doing!
From earlier two weeks ,in my face I am watching small pimples are coming. I used aloevera on my face but the problem is arising. So what is the solution from you?
Why is my erection smaller than it should be? Am I getting enough blood flow to my manhood? Why do I feel "softer" than usual, especially when I feel excited and aroused during sex? Can my partner tell? Is there any way to improve my staying power and stamina without drugs? And if so, HOW so?
Any of these questions sound familiar? If you are anything like tens of thousands of men (and women)! who have read our articles over the last year, the chances are, you have questions about erection size, and optimal sexual performance as well. The truth is, with so much myth, marketing hype and quite frankly, disinformation out there in the world of mens health and sexual optimization, it's NO surprise you may be confused.
In this article we take a look at 4 of the most common questions we get about erection size, and the best ways to enhance both your performance in bed, as well as your self - confidence. Curious to know more? Continue reading as we take a closer look below.
What is the easiest way to increase erection size and strength?
As far as questions go, this is the big one. (no pun intended)! The easiest way to enhance erection size is to optimize 2 lifestyle rituals. The first is your diet. And the second is your exercise routine, both male enhancement oriented exercises and equally as critical, more conventional cardiovascular exercises as well. Why Because your erection size is largely a function of blood flow. And blood flow is suppressed by a low nutrient based diet and a lack of cardiovascular exercise and inversely, improved by enhancing both.
What types of dietary changes are required?
The best way to "eat" yourself to a longer and stronger erection is actually to eat for longevity as well. Any diet that is focused on plant based nutrition, will have a positive effect on blood flow. Healthy fats from nuts, seeds, avocados and oily fish. Staying away from lots of sugar, processed meats and fats, and refined grains will help as well. The truth is, the same diet you may try before running a marathon, or doing a long distance sort of sport, is the same approach you'll want to try to lengthen and strengthen your erection as well!
Do PE oriented exercises work for increasing erection size?
Some do, absolutely. The best exercise for beginners is the jelq. This will help stress and stretch the spongy tissue in your penis to accommodate all the nutrient rich blood that dietary changes will bring. The more new tissue you create through "stretching" your anatomy, the fuller and harder you'll be able to get while erect.
In terms of stamina improvements? Kegel exercises, PC elevations and other techniques that work the PC muscle in the pelvic wall can be hugely helpful. Believe it or not, there are even exercises for avoiding urination for long periods of time that many believe can help "train" the sensitive nerves and physiology in your manhood to "resist" ejaculation for long periods of time. (I know a very well respected sex therapist who claims to have achieved great results with her clients using this approach)
Is there any MENTAL game involved in increasing erection size, and stamina?
Absolutely! The key is, relax during sex if you want a longer, stronger and harder erection. Why? When you are worried, you produce more cortisol, the stress hormone. Cortisol constricts your blood vessels, and causes all sorts of sexual dysfunction. On the other hand, a feeling of calm and confidence increases testosterone in a whole bunch of ways, and this will increase blood flow and your erection strength and length as a result!
I had discoloration around my lips and also in the corners of lips. It is since 6 months and black in colour. Could you suggest me any tube or lotion.
I had head ache when I sit alone or in market place roaming with friends. I am 26 male n working in IT companies.
Relationships are one of the best experiences you can have in your life. They bring in a myriad of feelings and emotions. But that doesn't mean maintaining a happy and healthy relationship is very easy, because it is one of the most difficult things to do. It is extremely important to keep the spark alive in your relationship. It is this spark, which helps you keep your relationship happy, safe, satisfying as well as ALIVE. Here are 5 ways you can do that:
- Do things together: When you are in a relationship for a long time, it is very common to drift apart and communicate less with each other. This might create an invisible wall between you to. Start doing everyday things together. If not every day, then make it a point to do something together at least once or twice a week. Cook together, do the laundry together, do grocery shopping together, clean the house together or just watch the television together. It will bring you closer to your better half. The wall which might have come up between you both will disintegrate eventually, and you will be able to revive your relationship to its former glory.
- Surprise: Surprise each other from time to time. May be you could get flowers for each other one day or slip in a sweet note in his or her wallet. Small surprises are very much appreciated and even if they are not something huge, they will help you make your partner smile.
- Go out on dates: Even if you are married, it doesn't matter. Take your partner out on a date night. Go for a movie, followed by a dinner and then a romantic walk or drive. It is very important for you to spend some exclusive time with each other, keeping all the humdrums of life aside.
- Do not nag: Every one dislikes a person who keeps nagging or cribbing. No one will want to spend time with that person. Not even your partner. Be the person he/she would want to be and spend time with. Be someone he/she can connect with and enjoy being with.
- Touch each other: That doesn't mean a sexual touch alone. Hug each other, hold hands when you are walking, rub each other's shoulders, even give each other a massage if you can. It will just make you feel more connected to each other.
I am having hairfall problem, will you suggest me any kind of hair oil or medicine which can help me to stop falling my hair.
Doc m pregnant, 2 n half month completed, may I have all varieties of fruits like papaya n pineapple m little worried because ma elders r suggested me to not to eat pineapple, papaya coconut water. Whether these fruits are good to take in pregnancy or not. Please help me out. Tq.
An essential prerequisite for good health is having regular bowel movements. People all over the world have a misconception about the regularity of bowel movements. Having bowel movements three times a day or three times a week (if that is the routine) is considered regular. Irregularity in bowel movements can often lead to constipation and it is something that should never be ignored. It not only affects our health but also affect our overall being in ways that are unexpected. Let us take a look at some of these unexpected side effects of not pooping regularly:
- Constipation can trigger headaches: the cause for a headache can be many things, but the first likely reason is stress. When you do not poop properly, the pain, inconvenience and worry will build up, leading to mental stress. This anxiety can trigger headaches. Also, headache can occur because of dehydration, which is often a result of constipation. By drinking more water, you can get a relief from both constipation and headaches. Moreover, the buildup of toxins in the body also causes a headache. Regular is a key channel that releases all the toxins from the body and when that does not work, it is bound to cause problems.
- It can cause breakouts: what happens in and out the gut shows up on the skin. Skin conditions like acne, pimple, dark circles and even rashes can occur due to internal gut and digestive issues. When the toxins are not eliminated regularly from the body, they tend to accumulate over time leading to major skin breakouts.
- It carries a risk of anal fissures: due to hardened stool, there is not enough lubrication and this can lead to a tear of the skin. This is called an anal fissure and the prime symptom of this condition is the presence of blood in your stool. So, if you feel pain or see blood while pooping, you need to contact your healthcare provider and relieve your condition.
- It may cause diverticula or heamerhoids: long term constipation can lead to certain ailments which tend to form because of the pressure of straining to pass your poop. You can be affected with diverticula which result in bulges or pouches on the lining of the colon area. Or it can also cause a strain in the veins along the rectum and lead to
- It affects your bladder control: the colon and the bladder share a close relationship with each other. If there is too much pressure on the bladder because of a full colon, it can lead to decreased control of the bladder. Your bladder will not fill all the way, empty badly or cause unexpected leakages. So, chronic constipation can cause apparent leakage problems too.
- It can make you lose appetite: eating food can be a major turn off for people with constipation. Appetite loss is not just an enjoyable form of hunger suppression, but a big inconvenience.
- If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can conult our ayurvedic physician.