Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Kangra and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Vibhor SharmaYour feedback matters!
I'm feeling tired and week all the time. I lost interest in doing things. I'm just 17+. I can't motivate myself to do things. People tell me that it is because of mobile usage. Is that true? How can I get away form it?
Ideally, dinner should be the lightest meal of the entire day, so it is important to consider only healthy food items when you are deciding on your dinner plate. Eating a diet where the majority of food is healthy, helps in reducing the risk of various lifestyle disorders such as diabetes and obesity.
If you are unable to decide, worry not. Here are 10 healthy food choices for dinner:
- Whole wheat bread: If you are the type of person who prefers white bread, then it is time to rethink your choice. Refined grains do not have high nutritional content when compared to whole grains. Refined grains also cause blood sugar spikes which may lead to obesity and diabetes.
- Plain chicken soup: A very delicious treat for long nights in the winter season, chicken soup is one of the healthiest dinner choices you can come across. It is simple to prepare and is light on the digestive system. You may add seasoning such as coriander and parsley to add flavor.
- Stir fried vegetables: Stir fried vegetables are healthy as they involve very little oil and time. Stir frying helps the food to retain its nutrients and keeps it calorie free. You may pair it with whole wheat bread or brown rice to add some complex carbohydrates to your diet.
- Chicken pasta: Chicken pasta is another dish that is easy to prepare, it contains a healthy mix of protein and complex carbohydrates. Avoid adding butter or oil to keep it light, you may use herbs to add to the flavor.
- Sweet potatoes: Sweet potatoes are a good source of carbohydrates that provide a steady stream of energy to the body. You may pair them with whole wheat pita bread and some scrambled eggs to make it more filling.
- Brown rice: If you like rice, make sure it is of the brown variety. Brown rice contains complex carbohydrates that do not spike your blood sugar levels. Add some stir fried vegetables and chicken for protein and vitamins. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
I'm 29years old lactating mother, I've got lot grey hair after my delivery. Before my pregnancy I had very few hardly one or two. 1. Wat can I do to stop this, is there any remedy for this. 2. How can I hide these grey. 3. S it good to use a hair color, if so which brand s recommend. Which is safe.
What can I do to lower BP, cholesterol and for a healthy heart. Also advice on preventing diabetes. How to have stronger knees or to reduce pain.
My mother (59) is suffering from fever, bodyache, headache and severe weakness. It was started 15 days back. We have consulted doc, he gave flexson and one more antibiotic. After taking medicine it was cured but since 2 days back it again came up. Please help.
My sisterinlaw has 24 year old. She has leucorhea problem. Her period are normal for 4 days but spotting continue for 4 or5 days. It is normal or have any problem. And starting days are painful.
I am 18 years old. I am suffering from hair fall from 1 year now half of my hairs are gone .i used homeopathic medicine shampoo oil. But it is not effective I also used home remedies but nothing can help me.
I'm 18 years old. I have dandruff problem. I have taken some shampoo. But the dandruff was still there. Any tips to get rid of dandruff.
Hello sir I have stomach problem whenever I eat heavy food it starts paining pleas solve my problem.
My mother aged 78 under went ca breast (t3 n1 mo) undergone masectomy 10 years before and doing well. She is having left knee pain more than right knee pain. Kindly suggest remedy only with external application and if necessary any exercise for her.
My last month's menstrual cycle started at 24th March 2016, But this there is a delay and also I am feeling a kind of tiredness.
Strokes occur when blood to the brain gets interrupted or reduced. When this occurs, brain cells begin to die as they don't get enough nutrients and oxygen. Such life-threatening episodes can strike you anytime.
Many myths surround this medical condition:
Myth 1: Women don't suffer from strokes
The opposite is true. It is women who suffer strokes more often than men. This is because women tend to live longer than men whose longevity gets affected by heart disease. Since they live longer than men, they tend to be more vulnerable to strokes.
Myth 2: Strokes aren't easy to recognise
Strokes can be easily diagnosed through the face, arm, Speech and Time test (FAST). If you suffer from slurred speech, facial droop or numbness on one side of the body, you're said to suffer from a stroke.
Myth 3: Strokes are a form of heart attack
Although strokes and heart attacks are closely related, they are not the same. In strokes, blood supply to the brain gets interrupted; on the other hand, in heart attacks, blood supply to the heart gets severely affected.
Myth 4: Only older people suffer from strokes
This isn't true young people can experience strokes as well. About a quarter of stroke cases are reported by people aged 65 and below. More importantly, irrespective of the age group, the warning signs are the same; it is only in response that differences can be found between younger and older people.
Myth 5: Strokes can't be prevented
Through changes in your lifestyle, strokes can easily be prevented. You can reduce your chances of getting a stroke by having a balanced diet, exercising, keeping an optimum body weight and limiting alcohol consumption as well as quitting smoking. Moreover, up to 80% stroke cases can be prevented by leading a healthy lifestyle. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a neurologist.