Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kanchipuram and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Laxmi Priya
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Laxmi PriyaYour feedback matters!
Every month at period it continue bleeding for 8-10 days. For this reason I am so week. What is the solution doctor? Is it possible to cure?
I am loosing my skin. My hand and leg skins are loosing very much. I use so many creams but no result. So ple help me.
Dear Sir/ Madan I Start The Gym 1st March when I start gym My Weight Is 59 Kg. At Current Time My Weight is 65 Kg. And I Wish To Gain More Weight Approx 75 kg. So Suggest me What Type Of Meal I take. Suggest Diet For Gain more Weight. Thankyou.
I am 43 year old. Not suffering by any of regular problems like BP Diabetes Thyroid Obesity etc. Absolutely normal I am. Recent few months my eyes started watering often especially right eye. I'm using no spectacles, got vision checked around 10 months back it is 6/6. What do I do to stop flowing of eyes?
I am have white patches problem from last 20 years not spreading coming and going can I get permanent remedy.
I am 5'7 right now and about to be 19 years in 2 months. My parents are tall, my father 5'10 or 11 and my mother is average height of 5'3, can I grow more because height sometimes makes less confident and I want to grow a bit more inches .is it possible if yes then how .please tell me about the diet and stuff that I should do.
Lybrate | Dr. Utpal Durve speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
I am suffering from stuffy nose frm past 9 days. No medicine lyk montelukast-levocetirizine or inhaling steam is able to help. My nose s watering continuously of thick consistency. Unable to slp also. problem s only of nasal cavity, no cough from throat.
I have hair fall problem and dandruff problem in this time so please help me how to getrid off this problem.
Before 6 month ago I was affected by pox. After curing the disease some amount of spots are present now. These spots are vanishing slowly but two of them with some amount swelling on my chest are not vanishing. They are staying permanently on my chest. So what should I do now? Is there any harmful sign of it? I am really tensed about it. Please help me.
My MRI report is Minimal knee effusion Partial tear of pcl Low grade injury in acl My MRI report is Grade 2 medical signal (intrasubtance meniscus tear) in posterior horn of medial meniscus in right knee. So what treatment for it.
After taking bath my eyes goes red and after an hour in the sun my eyes are red. So please suggest what to do.
I am 26 years old female and i am having bodyache from last 3months and I got my miscarriage last month. Please tell me what should I take to get rid of it and why is this happening to me?
I have pain in back side in kamar .I use volini spray I want to know which medicine or spray is best you suggested me which I use.
Sleep disorders are problems in the pattern of sleep of an individual, often leading to a serious mental, physical and psychological strain. The most common types of sleep disorders are:
- Insomnia: People suffering from insomnia usually display symptoms like difficulty in falling asleep, waking up in the middle of the night and being unable to get back to sleep or waking up feeling tired.
- Sleepwalking: People suffering from this disorder get up and walk around, being asleep all this time.
- Narcolepsy: People suffering from narcolepsy usually complain of overwhelming drowsiness after waking up and the drowsiness persists throughout the day.
- Obstructive sleep apnea: Patients suffering from this, generally experience a state where their breathing pauses for a while and resumes after few seconds. This usually happens when throat muscles block the airway and create problems.
Homeopathy offers several treatments for these disorders and they are:
- Using Nux Vomica: This is especially helpful in case of insomnia; it can help in recovering from a general state of sleeplessness.
- Using Coffea cruda: Sleep disturbance and waking up in the middle of the night are symptoms for which this medicine proves to be beneficial.
- Belladonna: Bad dreams of deep-lying insecurities that don't let the patient sleep are most common symptoms that can be treated by this. Belladonna helps in case of problems of consistent sleep.
- Stramomium: It is beneficial for sleepwalking and also proves to be helpful to an extent in case of sleep apnea.
- Aconite: Especially, helpful for patients suffering from narcolepsy as it reduces the onset of tiredness brought about by lack of sleep and thus, helps in recovering from the drowsiness and lack of activity that narcolepsy brings.
- Phosphorus: Helps in case of sleepwalking and is often beneficial in cases of insomnia too.
- Pulsatilla: Beneficial for obstructive sleep apnea by reducing the muscle constriction and for people suffering from acute cases of narcolepsy.
- Arsenicum: It helps with better sleep for people suffering from sleeplessness due to anxiety, fear or worry. Acute thirst of water coupled with lack of sleep past midnight and general drowsiness are the symptoms that you need Arsenicum. This works well for sleepwalking patients too.
- Valerianna: Especially, beneficial for sleepwalking patients. Patients who are only able to sleep towards the morning are the ones on whom this works well and this can be taken in herbal capsule form as well.
Nowadays, everyone is health conscious and wants to look slim, trim and beautiful. Being overweight makes a person look ugly and it is very unhealthy too, hence, it is very important to maintain your health as health is wealth.
It is said that gaining weight is quite easy and losing weight is very hard, sorry to disappoint you but the above statement is very true.
If one wants to lose weight then one must follow a diet plan and exercise plan very rigorously, only then one can lose weight.
If you follow the tips given below religiously then I am sure that you will definitely lose weight but mind you do it without cheating because if you cheat, it will only harm you as you will not lose weight.
Hence, some of the tips to be followed to lose weight and look slim and trim like a model are:
- Diet is the most important thing to control if one wants to lose weight. Include more green vegetables and colorful fruits in your diet. Avoid oily and spicy foodstuffs. Fast food is a bane to your health while fruits and vegetable are a boon.
- Eat a breakfast fit for the king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a pauper. Eat only fruits, vegetables, salads, oats or soup at night.
- Fast once a week and give your system a day off.
- Exercise is the other major aspect while reducing weight. Exercise helps in burning the extra calories you have consumed.
- Join a gym and workout daily. Make it point to go to gym every day without missing even a single day.
- One can work without going to the gym too by getting up early and taking a walk or a jog in the local park or by doing yoga and housework like cleaning, dusting and moping the floor.
- Exercise until you sweat and make sure you take breaks and don’t over workout yourself.
- Drink plenty of water, green tea and juices.
- If you don’t like to exercise, then play some sport or join some dance cum workout class like zumba or aerobics.
- Exercise for minimum 60 minutes per day or until you are exhausted.
- Do not give in to temptation and consume something oily and spicy or any sweet dish like ice cream or cake or chocolate or anything that you will regret later.
Hence, do follow my instructions faithfully and it is guaranteed that you will lose weight but mind you do follow it properly without any excuses.