Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in chengalapttu. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. AnandYour feedback matters!
I'm 25 years old guy. I have dark dry patches on my face. These started cause I never liked to use a cold cream in winters but now I can't get rid of them, now the skin of my face is uneven please guide me what should I apply to get rid of dark patches.
Hi sir/madam I'm devaraj Since so many days I cannot sleep well because of my stress so please help me.
Hello please doctor help me I have high fever its almost kill me, please doctor help me and what should I do?
What kind of medicine take in night fail? This is problem is don't see time. I have this problem from 2 years.
Home remedies for teeth whitening
Strawberries consumed once a day in a week or crushed strawberries applied to teeth helps as teeth whitener.
Baking soda use is a reliable natural method for years to whiten teeth. Add baking soda with some salt water, see paste makes a tried &amp; proven whitening toothpaste. (note: ada recommends to have teeth checked by the dentist before undergoing any whitening methods)
Dr Puja Bansal
Prudent international health clinic http://prudentinternationalhealthclinic.com
- Include small frequent meals at regular intervals instead of just 2-3 large meals.
- Replace refined grains like maida and white rice with whole grains like atta , dalia, suji, barley, oats, jowar, millets (ragi, bajra) and brown rice. Use a combination of different grains in a single meal.
- Include salads with healthy dressings like curd/ lemon/ vinegar/ mint, etc. twice a day.
- Consume 2-3 fruits regularly along with peel.
- Avoid packaged/ canned/ processed/ junk foods/ sugar products on a daily basis.
- Replace fizzy drinks with coconut water/ buttermilk (chaans)/ lassi/ fresh fruit juice.
- Consume cereals in measured amounts. Small plates and bowls help in controlling the portion size.