Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Kalyan west. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sainath
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SainathYour feedback matters!
Hello I am 32 years old .I had my periods 2 months back .But had twice a month .and after that I dint get my periods at all it's 2 months now .and also in between had got vaginal dryness twice .Plz suggest.
I have hypothyroidism after my first delivery n I want to know weather I should plan for my next child or no. Can I conceive?
Am 34 years old not conceived so Dr. said to follicular study. I start follicular on day 12 now today day 17 n report is l.o msf n r.o follicle is 26*23 still not rupture. What is normal size of follicle, I am worried what it mean exactly. Can I conceive pl tell.
I have irregular periods. I was on 3rd day of my period when I got into sex with my husband. Although he did not ejaculate in me. So do I need to take ipill.
It is a well-proven fact that what you eat has a direct impact on your total body health. Adding the right food to other healthy lifestyle choices such as adequate water intake and regular exercise will increase your chances of living healthy.
There have been many studies focused on the benefits of using food as medicine. The results show us that not only can you improve your general health to prevent diseases, but can also actively fight the diseases with food. In fact, there are various cancer-fighting foods available that actually destroy cancer cells and cancer-causing cells. Join us as we discuss these anti-cancer foods to prevent cancer:
- Garlic: This is known as a wonder food that can not only prevent cancer but can also keep cardiovascular diseases at bay. Garlic is packed with powerful antioxidants like allicin, proven to remove free radicals from your body. It also boosts immunity, improves brain function, lowers blood pressure and cholesterol levels, and is a natural detoxifier. Just chop some garlic cloves, allow them to rest, then use it raw or sprinkle them on your favorite recipes. Garlic can keep cancer cells from multiplying, which can prevent the onset of the disease.
- Berries: Always delightful, now there are more reasons for you to eat these delicate fruits. Researchers found that strawberries slow down the growth of cancer cells, help you burn your body’s stored fat, protect your body from heart disease, and prevent memory loss. There are various kinds of berries - strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, and all are packed with cancer-fighting properties.
- Tomatoes: Tomatoes can help in preventing diseases like prostate cancer. This is especially helpful if you have a genetic factor when it comes to cancer and a family history of the same that can bring about prostate cancer. The ingestion of tomatoes can help in stopping the DNA in your cells from causing such kind of damage, which can lead to the start of cancer in the body. You can also use tomato sauce and puree in order to make curries and sauces on a regular basis so that you get a good and healthy dose of tomatoes every day.
- Cruciferous Foods: These leafy greens like lettuce, cabbage, cauliflower and various other types of salad leaves are called cruciferous foods. Cruciferous foods are packed with potent cancer-fighting properties. Regular consumption of such cruciferous foods can actually help to neutralize cancer-causing free radicals. In addition, they also contain compounds like glucosinolates and indole-3-carbinol, which have been shown to ward off cancer.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Agar 9 month mei movement kam ho means ho rhi h movement but kafi distance hour pr. Jaise subah hui phr dophr mei hui. Nd mujhe bhook bhi ni lg rhi h like b4.
Am 25 years old female am having 8 months baby after my delivery (30.11.17) I did’t get periods not even a drop then January I got periods and then March Nd may is der any problem.
Hormones are important messengers that play a pivotal role in the proper functioning of your body. Any imbalance in the hormonal level can throw life in jeopardy. Hormonal imbalance can affect a person physically, mentally as well as emotionally. In the present competitive world, with so much stress and anxiety, hormonal imbalance is on the rise. It can affect both men and women.
Factors responsible for hormonal imbalance in men and women
Many factors, either individually or collectively can affect and disrupt the hormonal balance in a person. The most common factors triggering a hormonal imbalance include
- Physical, mental and emotional stress.
- Menopause (in women) and Andropause (in men).
- Drugs and alcohol abuse.
- Unhealthy eating habits, leading to inflammation.
- Lack of any physical activity.
- Obesity, Type-2 Diabetes.
- The Endocrine gland does not function properly (due to an injury or an infection or old age). Hormonal imbalance may be age related. Certain chemicals (Diethylstilbestrol, DDT, Polychlorinated Biphenyls, Dioxin) also have the potential to disrupt the Endocrine function.
Symptoms of Hormonal Imbalance:
Some of the characteristic symptoms of hormonal imbalance include
- A sudden change in body weight (weight gain or weight loss).
- Anxiety, depression, and mood swings.
- Hair loss followed by thinning of hair.
- Irregular menses.
- Erectile dysfunction.
- The appetite undergoes a change.
- A person may face digestive problems.
- Insomnia and extreme fatigue.
- Decreased libido.
Doctors may adopt any of the following treatments for hormonal imbalance
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT): This treatment helps women to deal with menopause better. During and after menopause, the levels of estrogen and progesterone, particularly, go for a toss. This therapy aims at maintaining the hormonal balance by replacing the hormones your body either fails to produce or synthesizes in very little quantity.
- Following a healthy lifestyle go a long way in improving the hormonal imbalance.
- Exercise regularly. Meditation, breathing exercise, cycling, morning and evening walks are great stress busters.
- Follow a healthy sleeping routine.
- Limit your alcohol and caffeine intake. Refrain from smoking.
- Avoid taking birth control pills.
- Maintain a healthy body weight.
- Include avocados, egg yolk, gelatin, carrots, coconut oil into your diet.
- People with hormonal imbalance can benefit from Omega-3 fatty. Walnuts, chia seeds, flax seeds, olive oil are a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids.
- Ayurveda and herbal medicines have helped many people with hormonal imbalance.
- Some medications may help to improve hormonal imbalance (strictly on doctor recommendation).
- In extreme cases, surgery may be recommended.
Health risks associated with hormonal imbalance:
Hormonal imbalance can have adverse effect on the health resulting in
- PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome): PCOS is characterized by irregular menses, infertility, hirsutism, hair fall, acne and weight gain. Women of reproductive age are mainly affected by PCOS.
- Low libido, tiredness, weight gain, erectile dysfunction, mood swings, and irritability (due to low level of testosterone hormone)
- Thyroid problems (Hyperthyroidism, Hypothyroidism and Grave's disease).
- Hormonal imbalance may also cause Diabetes and Adrenal failure.
- Irregular periods, mood swings, infertility, decreased sexual desire (low levels of estrogen hormone).