Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Kalyan west. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SainathYour feedback matters!
Homeopathy has made its presence felt in treating almost all ailments. With an expansive ambit, this branch of medicine has been increasingly preferred to others due to its holistic advantages and no side-effects. Due to the emergent lifestyle, general tiredness and fatigue has become a second nature of people. In such circumstances, it becomes imperative to adopt certain remedial measures and homeopathy with its many benefits becomes the obvious choice.
Causes of Chronic Fatigue:
- Prolonged stress.
- Nutritional deficiency.
- Iron deficiency anemia.
- Low blood pressure (Hypotension).
- Low blood sugar (Hypoglycemia).
- Yeast infection (Candidiasis).
- Infections such as mononucleosis.
- Dysfunction in the immune system.
- Hormonal imbalance.
Symptoms of Chronic Fatigue:
- Extreme exhaustion.
- Lack of energy.
- Low grade fever.
- Sore throat.
- Muscle and joint pains that radiate without swelling or redness.
- Painful menstrual periods.
- Inability to concentrate.
- Forgetfulness or transient loss of memory.
- Visual disturbances.
- Sleep disturbances.
- Chronic immobility.
Homeopathic approach to Chronic Fatigue:
Homeopathic medicines treat Chronic Fatigue not by annihilating viruses, but by strengthening the vital force, which is an unintelligible, zestful, spiritual, and instinctive force that vitalizes our body, that balances many functions and provides protection from illness. In case of an illness, the symptoms are the signals or the outcry of the Vital Force, asking for help.
Homeopathic medicines have shown an overwhelming positive response in treating chronic tiredness by producing the best results. Based on the hypothesis of "like cures like" and a deep emphasis on the principles of holistic medicine (treat the whole person), Homeopathic remedies work by stimulating the body's own healing power by introducing tiny doses of natural substances that enhances a person's immune system and defense system to heal itself naturally. Due to the individualized approach of Homeopathy, a remedy which matches all of your symptoms will stimulate your vital force to restore balance and health.
Homeopathic medicines are completely safe with zero side effects. Sourced from natural substances, the Homeopathic medicines help the Chronic Fatigue patients by increasing the body stamina and threshold for fatigue against a particular level of exertion. They also help in energising the body's immune system to come out of extreme physical or mental weakness and the person feels rejuvenated as a result.
Self help along with Homeopathic treatment:
Along with Constitutional Homeopathic treatment learning how to manage your fatigue may help you maintain good health:
- Stay well hydrated.
- Eat a healthy diet.
- Avoid refined foods, sugar, caffeine, alcohol, saturated fats.
- Avoid mental and physical exertion during an acute illness. Get adequate rest.
- Deep breathing and walking in fresh air can increase the energy levels.
- Exercising regularly but without causing more fatigue.
- Lifestyle changes - you can slow down and avoid excessive physical and psychological stress. This may save your energy for essential activities at home or work and help you cut back on less important activities.
- Emotional support can help you and your loved ones deal with the uncertain outlook and the ups and downs of this illness.
Hence, eliminate all types of pathogens, strengthen your immune system, increase energy and combat fatigue with the help of Homeopathy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized homeopathy and ask a free question.
Me and my girlfriend was having some good time together. Suddenly I ejaculated. I didn't actually penetrated her. But her periods are turning to be late this month. We are tensed. Can you suggest some ways to prevent pregnancy. If in case.
Please help Is it possible to have periods in 5th month of pregnancy? My wife have proper periods of 4 days along with cramps she also had periods in 3rd month so is it possible to have periods in pregnancy?
Good posture for hunchback: how to fix your posture
Good posture is very essential to maintain a healthy mind and body. It helps in aligning the spine with itself. Having a good posture also helps in alleviating common problems like back or neck pain, headaches and fatigue. Other than improving your health, a good posture also boosts your self-confidence and your carriage. The steps to develop a good posture are:
Identifying a good posture: the first step is identifying a good posture i. E, a straight back, squared shoulders, chin up, chest out, stomach in. In a good posture, you should be able to draw a straight line from your earlobe through your shoulder, hip, knee, to the middle of your ankle. With the help of a mirror, align your ears, shoulders, and hips. These points should make a straight line; however, spine curves naturally in a slight s shape. If you are experiencing pain, then look at your side view to see if you're forcing your spine into an unnatural position. The two natural curves in the spine need to be maintained. These are known as the double c or s curves and are found from the base of the head to the shoulders and the curve from the upper back to the base of the spine. Make sure that your weight is evenly distributed on your feet when standing upright.
Training or exercising your muscles: the next step in improving your posture is to do exercises which will help in strengthening the muscles across the upper back and shoulders so that you naturally and unconsciously maintain a correct posture all the times without feeling any fatigue.
Pretend to be a penguin by placing your elbows at your sides and touching your shoulders with your hands. Keep your hands on your shoulders with your ears aligned. Raise both the elbows and lower them back again.
Practicing yoga is extremely beneficial in developing a good posture. Yoga also helps in improving balance; strengthening the core muscles and helping you maintain a proper body alignment.
Standing posture: a proper standing posture can be achieved by finding your center. A proper standing posture also gives you an air of confidence.
Keep your feet shoulder width apart and stand up straight. This is the key to a good standing posture and should be repeated till you develop good posture habits such that it becomes a second nature for you.
Place your weight on the balls of your feet. When you are resting on your heels, you will tend to slouch; however, stand up and try to stand on the balls of your feet. Observe the way your rest of the body follows suit. Now tilt back so that your weight shifts to your heels and observe how your entire body shifts into a slouchy posture again.
Always keep your shoulders squared and stand up straight. Initially it may feel unnatural especially if you do not have good posture habits, but keep practicing till it becomes second nature to you.
Pull your head backwards and upwards such that you are reaching for the ceiling and keep your head square on top of your neck and spine while doing this. This technique will not only improve your posture, but will also make you look taller and leaner.
Teach your body how a good posture feels like by standing with your back against a door or wall such that the back of your head, shoulders, and your butt are lightly touching the wall. Continue practicing this for a good posture.
Walking posture: a good walking posture can be achieved by a good standing posture, as walking with a good posture is simply an extension of standing with a good posture. While walking, always keep your head straight up, shoulders back, chest out, and eyes looking straight ahead and always avoid pushing your head forward.
Sitting posture: for a developing a good sitting posture always, sit up straight. Following are some basic guidelines for developing a good sitting posture especially if you are working at a desk all day long.
Always use a chair that's ergonomically designed for giving proper support and is according to your height and weight. You can also use a small pillow for lumbar support.
Keep your back aligned with the back of the office chair, as this will help in avoiding slouching or leaning forward.
When sitting, always keep your shoulders straight and squared, your head upright, and your neck, back, and heels should be in alignment.
Always keep both feet on the ground. You can use a footrest if your legs don't reach the ground.
Your chair should be adjusted such that your arms are flexed and not straight out.
Always take standing breaks in between even if you have a good sitting posture. Stand up in between, walk around and stretch a little for a few minutes.
Driving posture: a good driving posture is achieved by developing a good sitting posture.
Rest your back against the seat and the head rest.
Adjust your seat such that there is an appropriate distance from the pedals and steering wheel. The following are the indications that you're too far away: if you're leaning forward, reaching for the wheel or pointing your toes. The following are the indications that you're too close: if you are sitting huddled up with your chin on top of the steering wheel.
Adjust the head rest so that the center of your head rests against it. You can adjust the head rest as required. There should be a distance four inches/10 cm (and not more) between the back of your head and the head rest.
Sleeping posture: it is difficult to maintain a specific posture when sleeping; however, the way you sleep has a bearing on your posture when you wake up.
A firm mattress helps in giving a good back support.
Sleeping on the back helps in keeping the shoulders straight and is more comfortable than sleeping on the stomach.
When sleeping on your side, keep a small, flat pillow between the knees. This helps in keeping the spine straight and aligned.
A good pillow should be used to provide the required support and alignment for the head and shoulders. Don't use too many pillows, as your head will be bent in unnatural position resulting in a bad posture with you feeling stiff, sore and groggy upon waking up.
I am 22 years female. Over last few months I have been gaining weight and I got stomach. At first it was slight and unnoticeable but now my stomach became very much bulged out and my weight also increased drastically which is appreciable. My hands also became fat. I am developing blackness around my neck and facial hair. I am even getting back pain. Back pain is occurring once in a while but causing a lot of discomfort. To overcome my problems I started regular exercise and diet control to an extent possible but there has been no result, instead my symptoms are worsening. I can't any more changes to my diet or any vigorous exercises as I am a student and my lifestyle is sedentary, and I stay in hostel. I visit home once in 15 days. Then fed up of my appearance I went to doctor. Doctor has done ultrasound of abdomen and confirmed bilateral polycystic ovaries. After it is confirmed my doctor has asked me to keep those reports safely as it will be useful in future for the purpose of treatment, and as of now according to my doctor I don't require treatment as pcos generally exist in many girls in my age and it's not a major concern unless they get married, it's generally after marriage that complications arise. So my doctor did not give me any medications. I was little bit dissatisfied as I my major concern which dragged md to doctor was my increasing weight and stomach and according to meif the underlying cause pcos is treated then my other problems will be solved so I am planning to consult another doctor soon. I Want to know from Lybrate doctors whether my doctor is right or wrong and whether I should consult and other doctor and get treatment done.in case of treatment generally what medication do they prescribe and will be effective? My periods are regular.
Embryo freezing is a technique that is recommended when high-quality embryos remain after embryo transfer. These embryos remain frozen until the patient is ready to use them. If patients have completed their families, they have the option to donate these frozen embryos to research, another couple, or training; the embryos can also be discarded.
How often have you heard the aphorism "An apple a day keeps the doctor away" and wondered if it is any close to the truth? Well, studies reveal that eating this delicious fruit everyday day may not cut the number of visits you make to the doctor. However, it definitely helps in keeping your pharmacy bills at bay due to its numerous health benefits. Read on to find how apples are true to the modified saying 'An apple a day keeps the pharmacist away'.
1. Fights type 2 diabetes: Apples are known to alter circulating glucose levels to a minimum amount. This helps in controlling your blood sugar level. What more, researchers have reached the conclusion that biting into an apple everyday results in one third less chances of developing type 2 diabetes among women.
2. Provides protection against cancer: Apple is rich in natural pigments known as anthocyanins, flavonoids including quercetin and rutin, phenolic acids like ellagic and ferulic acids and the antioxidant glutathione. These components are very beneficial in preventing cancer. Moreover, apple peel contains triterpenoids, which prevents the growth of cancer cells in liver, breast and colon.
3. Reduces risk of cardiovascular diseases: A recent study reveals that inclusion of ample amounts of soluble fibre into your diet slows down cholesterol-rich plaque build up in your arteries. Plaque build-up in arteries are one of the causative agents of coronary artery disease. Apple, being rich in soluble fibre and containing quercetin (which protects lining of the blood vessels), diminishes the chances of cardiovascular diseases.
4. Prevents cataracts: Apples are good sources of antioxidants. Long term research on peoples’ food habits show that satisfying your appetite with this ripe fruit can make you 10 to 15 per cent less prone to developing cataracts.
5. Helps to maintain your weight: Tired of being overweight? Then you should definitely switch to apple bites everyday as they keep your weight on check. The high fibre content of apples is responsible for this as they serve as a filling food option without being loaded with calories.
6. Aids liver detoxification: Horrified of the toxins that get into your body daily with the intake of any kind of food? Just relax, as doctors say that the best liver detox diets for your body comprise different types of fruits including apples.
7. Reduces cholesterol levels: A medium apple is known to contribute five grams of fibre to your daily diet, which exceeds most cereals. Besides, apples contain the cholesterol reducing soluble fibre pectin in abundant amount. Cholesterol build up in the lining of blood vessel walls is prevented by pectin which lessens the likelihood of getting atherosclerosis and heat diseases.
8. Gives you better immunity: The presence of an antioxidant named quercetin has been proven to be effective in heightening the efficiency and strengthening your immune system. Also, biting into a succulent apple regularly frees your body from various infections.
So, you age old myth did not become so popular without reason. Now that you known apples can be major contributors to your good health, go get a basket of them quickly for you and your family!
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
My 11 day of ovulation study report is Right ovary 40x21, 39x21, 25x16 Left ovary 6x5 Endometrium thickness 7.7 mm Its is normal follicles how many egg release.
I am 32 year old my last lmp is 28 fab but still not come sometimes my ovaries get pain that time I thought lmp is coming but only white going few times then every thing is ok I check in month of april 1st week but report is negative, am i pregnant because I heard in pregnancy vomiting is happen but I eat every thing my tummy is also increasing please give suggestion.
I am of 25, I have delivered a baby of 7 months old and now I feel very restless and inactive, feeling very lazy. Is it normal for any new mom?
I am 28 years old working woman. My menses is irregular. What should I do? I am married and I have no kids. My husband's sperm count is also very low. What should my husband do?
Dear doctor now I am 21 years old and my husband is 25 years old. Now I want to conceive. Last month we are tried but I could not conceive. Every month my menstrual cycle late for five days from the last date. But this month its late about 8-9 days. Please can you give me any suggestion for conceiving this month with a baby boy. Please.
I'm in my 24th Week, for a week now every day in every moment I feel kick. I feel like i'm ready to have my baby, I don't feel pain, but I feel the kick becomes stronger specially during the night, I tried all the ways of sleeping,(usually I sleep on my left side) but still feel the same! I'm worried. Thanks.
Promotes digestion: apples are rich sources of insoluble fiber. So, it is no wonder that eating apples during pregnancy help in promoting digestion and providing better metabolism in pregnant women. It also helps in reducing intestinal disorders.
* power food: apples are nature's own power food. The benefits of eating apples during pregnancy include providing the body with quick energy due to its carbohydrate content. An added benefit is that apples have very less calorie content.
* healthy heart pregnant women run a risk of heartburn due to the high blood pressure and acidity. Eating apples during pregnancy ensures the health and strength of your heart and reduces the risk of heartburn.