Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Kalyan(W). View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rakhi ChikhalkarYour feedback matters!
Dear Doctors Help me for this question In a month how many time we'll take the unwanted 72 medicine [ Emergency Contraceptive Pills ]? If we take that medicine 2 times in a month against unprotected sex, Then I want to know about the future pregnancy or female health, it will be hurt or not? Please help me soon as possible.
I am married, from 6 month periods is not time it could comes before date (25 days). Pregnancy is not stay.
Sir please answer my query as I am bit confused, whether I can take apcal c tablet, I am 4 month pregnant with low lying placenta which was detected in my 3rd months scan.
Semolina is made up of durum wheat which means it keeps you full for a longer period of time and prevents you from overeating. In other words, you will be able to lose weight in a shorter period of time and maintain body weight. Semolina is digested very slowly which increases your chances of shedding more fat. Here's a semolina pancake recipe you could try.
Semolina is also known for boosting energy. It is ideal for all those living an active lifestyle. It keeps your body charged throughout the day, helps you perform better and prevents the general sense of lethargy felt during afternoons mostly. Make sure you add some vegetables to the dish to add more flavour and fibre.
Keeps bones and nervous system healthy
Semolina is great for your bone health and nervous system too. It increases bone density and keeps them healthy and strong. It contains phosphorus, zinc and magnesium which is necessary for the maintenance of a good nervous system. Here are 7 exercises to improve bone health.
Improves heart health
Semolina is excellent for your heart as well. It improves your cardiovascular health and prevents heart attacks, heart failures, etc. This is because semolina contains selenium in abundance which prevents infections and strengthens the immune system too. Here are more heart-healthy foods.
Semolina is an excellent source of iron. It contains sufficient amount of iron which is needed for your body. Consuming a diet that is full of iron will increase blood circulation, produce more fuel for your day-to-day functioning.
Hi I am 20 years old. I regularly have my periods but I bleed very little during periods. I have a chronic pain in my lower abdomen and back. Please help me.
Kindly suggest me something to increase fertility. Gyneacs has been consulted, they said only cervix is little bit contracted. I want to conceive.
I am 28 year old. I got married 9 years back and started treatment 4 year back for get pregnancy. Doctor says all reports normal and went IUI process also. Still I didn't get pregnancy. What should I do.
A problem in any one of a number of key processes can result in infertility. Male and female factors can exist in isolation or combination and fertility investigations, diagnoses and treatment should always be considered in the context of the couple.
Sperm problems will contribute to about 40% of infertility cases. The normal working of the male reproductive system involves first the production of sufficient numbers of functional sperm cells and then the delivery of these sperm to the ejaculate. Key to the diagnosis of male infertility is a semen analysis, which assesses primarily sperm numbers, sperm movement and sperm form.
Dysfunction of the female reproductive organs is also apparent in around 40% of infertile couples. The most common identifiable causes of female fertility problems are outlined below:
1. Ovulatory dysfunction, (or anovulation) where an egg is not released from the ovary every month, is the single most common cause of female infertility. Predominantly anovulation is caused by hormonal imbalances such as Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) but ovarian scarring and premature menopause can also result in failure to ovulate.
2. Tubal disease, comprising anything from mild adhesions to complete blockage of the fallopian tubes, prevents fertilised eggs from travelling from the site of fertilisation to the uterus. It may also prevent the sperm from reaching the egg. Normal uterine implantation can therefore not occur. The main causes of tubal infertility are pelvic infections caused by bacteria such as chlamydia, previous abdominal disease or surgery and ectopic pregnancy.
3. Endometriosis is characterised by excessive growth of the lining of the uterus. These endometrial cells can extend as far as the outside of the fallopian tubes, the ovaries and the bladder. As they respond to hormones the same way as they would do in the uterus, that is by growing and shedding cyclically, endometriosis can cause both fallopian tube and ovarian scarring.
4. Repeated pregnancy loss - Some people may not have difficulty conceiving, but have suffered from miscarriages. This is obviously extremely distressing for the couples involved. Our miscarriage clinic can help investigate these issues and attempt to help couples with any future pregnancy.
Less common factors
The following other factors may also be responsible for infertility in a smaller proportion of cases:
1. Genetic abnormalities within eggs, sperm or both
2. An abnormal uterine cavity, including the presence of fibroids or polyps
3. Immunological infertility, whereby either the male or female partner produces anti-bodies against sperm cells or implantation of an embryo
4. Abnormal cervical mucus which hinders the passage of sperm to the uterus and fallopian tubes
5. Unexplained infertility - Even when investigations have been extensive, some couples will have no reason with which to explain their infertility. This can often be a frustrating diagnosis. In these cases the duration of the infertility is the best parameter by which to judge the chances of future natural conception; the longer the time of infertility then the sooner intervention should be considered.
Please do consult a competent sexologist for unexplained infertility problems.