Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Kalyan(W). View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rakhi ChikhalkarYour feedback matters!
My doc did a scan to study the follicular growth. It was my 11th day. She said an egg is forming in the right ovary. Dimensions of d egg are 10.86mm and 14.36mm. What does this mean. Is the egg growth fine?
Sir .Do the lesbians get full satisfaction by inserting artificial dildo or phallus? I saw that most of the lesbians of my neighbours keep themselves busy in fucking the bulk of the day .They are addicted to ejaculation and continuing it with one another. Even after too much fucking, their health remains balanced but they ejaculate not less than 9/10 times per member .So sir. .Why is their health not declining like man ?If a man does like them, I think he must have to leave the world forever in advance.
I had done intercourse with my girlfriend so many times without using comdoms. When I am done I teke out my penis and then relise my semen. Is it posible that a girl can get pregnent in this situation?
I am suffering from PCOD. And anemia and also irregular period, over weight. Please give me solutions.
Hi my mom is 56 years old with o blood group after her menopause she has developed very dry skin .Skin has started cracking and comes out inspite of regular application of ointment.
Hi I had unprotected sex with girlfriend in 5th if night and we had again done on 8th morning and it is unprotected she had taken I-Pill on 8th of evening her cycle date is 25th but she hadn't done with it yet Today is 1st August and she didn't getting any symptoms of the cycle. The pill was taken within 72 hours from the date 5th night to 8th night. Suggest.
The thought of undergoing a major surgery worries most people as they stress about the possible surgical complications, outcomes of the procedure or just get scared with the idea of getting an incision. But, following a few simple steps before the surgery may enable you to not only lessen your fears but also accelerate the recovery process.
Here are some of the most effective tips to prepare yourself in a way that ensures a stress-free surgical procedure.
1. Acquire knowledge about the surgery beforehand: Keep yourself thoroughly informed about the surgical procedures you will undergo. Ask your surgeon about the time required for complete recovery, your stay at the hospital, hygiene standards of the hospital etc. Also, talk about the surgical complications that you may experience and the measures to be taken from your side to deal with them.
2. Inform the doctor about your prevalent health issues: Talk to your doctor if you are suffering from any medical conditions currently like diabetes, hypertension, heart disease, arthritis etc. Also inform him if you are under any kind of medications or allergic to any particular drug.
3. Enquire about the types of anaesthesia available: Knowing about your anaesthesia choices always help you prepare better for an operation. While some surgery requires specific types of anaesthesia for other you can decide whether you want a local, regional or general anaesthesia. Local anaesthesia is used for affecting a small area while the regional one is used for numbing a larger part and general, your entire body.
4. Be prepared to deal with the post-surgery pain: You might experience post-surgery pain depending on the type of procedure followed. Ask your doctor for suggestions on the type of medicines you should do to curb this pain. Generally, most doctors recommend drugs, hot or cold therapy, massage etc.
5. Look for a caregiver in advance: You will require some support and care after the surgery while you recover. Seek the help of your family and friends in this regard and ensure that someone can stay with you for at least a day after you return from the hospital.
6. Follow the pre and post surgery instructions given by the doctor: Follow all the instructions given by the doctor regarding the kind of diet to be followed, restriction from consuming certain things like alcohol or any other lifestyle changes required to keep you healthy before and after the surgery. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Surgeon.