Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Urologists online in kalyan. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
I am a 23 old female. I am undergoing a agonising pain when passing stools and this pain continues fr the whole day. I am scared yo use the washroom. I got to know its anus fissure. Cn you please suggest me some medicine.
Gastric creates more pressure in my urine bladder to urinate immediately for release pressure. That's result is gastric don't release so my stomach is full. Please Dr. Help me.
I have been suffering from stones firmed in kidneys. So what are the precautions need to be taken. please suggest me on this.
I am 29 years old female. I have external hemorrhoid before marriage that never bleeds. But now after baby delivery I am having severe constipation and also bleeding and pain from anus. What should I do to relive hemoriods without surgery.
Hallo, I have this Problem since 2008. Whenever I have anal sex I would have anal Fisher for some days or one and half or two weeks then it would be ok if I would have sex again I would face the same Problem and it would be okay again even without using medication and treatment. I need some advise and treatment.
I have a piles problem. Though I do not bleed or the pain is not severe, the muscles from the the door part of my anus has grown a little for which I am a little worried about. I have problems in stool discharging. Not all days but I experience the problem for one continuous week in a month.
She is suffering anal pain last 1 year and treatment of bone tv last 1 year. And also treatment at sankra world hospital bangaloru for remuthate arrthaite. As per my report. Please help what I do.
Frequent night fall in sleeping, and one type of aromatic smell is in urine what is my problems how to cure?
I am a 22 yr old male and I have a urination problem. I have the urine and the urge to urinate but no pressure. Hence it stays inside and I feel a slight legache and hipache. I need to urinate very frequently as I need to drink a lot of water. I am a thim body so I guess water doesn't hold inside me. I usually must urinate after drinking even a sip of water. Also urinating is difficult. I need to wait for the pressure and then again force sometimes. It also dribs than a smooth flow.
I have uric acid problem and 3.5 mm stone in my right kidney and excess calcium in body what diet plan should I follow to make the limit of uric acid and calcium stable in my body.
I am 51 years old. Facing problem that my frequency of going to uranal increases to 3 times at night in a span of 8 hours whereas during the day I do not feel like going to uranal in 12 hours span. Test report lft my bp is. 94 - 132 s. Biiirubin. T 0.86 s. Bilirubin c. O. 14 sgot. 28 sgpt 37 alk. Phosphatase 90 total protein. 7 albumin. 5 globulin. 2 lipido gram s cholestrol. 227. Mg/dl hdl. 46, ldl. 130, vldl. 51, triglesrides. 257, tc/hdl ratio. 4.9 hdl / ldl ratio. 2.8 lab report blood urea. 26 s. Creatinine. 0.85 s. Uric acid. 5.4 t3.95. 47 t4.6. 29 tsh. 1.3199.
Kidney stones are formed in the body when mineral deposits in the kidneys tend to crystallize into stones. They may occur in any part of the urinary tract such as bladder, ureters and the urethra. This is a very painful condition, but not a life threatening one. However, in case the pain may become severe; then you may require surgery to treat this condition.
The symptoms of kidney stones are:
- Passing urine may cause pain
- You may have severe pain below the ribs
- Passing of urine which may be colored
- Vomiting and nausea
- You may feel the need to urinate frequently
- You may suffer from frequent chills and fever
- The urine may be smelly and cloudy in its appearance and color
Ayurveda is a holistic method of treatment as it focusses on rooting out the cause of the disease while improving your overall wellbeing. The various “doshas” in the body need to be balanced in order to treat the disorder. The ayurvedic remedies for kidney stones are:
- Diet: The first and the foremost remedy for kidney stones is rectifying your diet. You should eat nutritious and balanced meals to keep your body in optimal shape. Make sure you include lots of fruits and vegetables in your diet.
- Exercise on a regular basis: It is advisable to exercise on a regular basis as it keeps your body healthy. Do cardio exercises to improve your blood circulation. You may include strength training in your workout to increase muscle mass, which will lead to fat loss.
- Herbs: Consuming a mixture of honey and tulsi is a preventive measure for kidney stones. Drinking strained water after boiling radish seeds is another great remedy that is used to treat kidney stones.
- Avoid junk food: Restrict consumption of junk foods as it can create an imbalance of the doshas in the body which may lead to various diseases. Replace junk foods with healthier choices such as nuts and seeds which provide essential nutrients to the body. Maintain a healthy meal routine at proper timings. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.