Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Urologists online in kalyan. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pradeep Vyavahare
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Pradeep VyavahareYour feedback matters!
Having pain a lot while standing and walking due to Anus skin coming out, no reason found and no blood issue. Just felt by touching that anus skin coming out and having pain. Help me. Is it serious or weather issue.
I am 35 years old I am suffering from lower ureteric calculus size is 7 mm it is near vuj and as per sonography report mild obstructive uropathy is there also blood is passing threat urine what should I do.
A kidney transplant is a procedure that employs an operation to transplant properly functioning kidney in the body. The main job of the kidneys is to remove the excess waste from a person’s body with the help of a filtration process. When the kidneys stop filtering the toxins properly, they become diseased and harmful waste products and toxins begin to accumulate in the body. Following this, the patient has to go through treatment measures like hemo dialysis or kidney transplant.
Read on to know the five things you should keep in mind about a kidney transplant.
- Treatment: Transplant is one of the best ways to treat chronic kidney disease stage-V, until unless it is contraindicated. Life becomes near normal after transplant as dialysis stops and person can go back to job. Though there is a possibility of rejection of transplant kidney. Patient has to take immunosuppressive medication life long.
- Medication: Medications are mainly for:
- To prevent rejection: Patient takes special immunosuppressive medications life long like steroids, tacrolimus, mycophenolate.
- Prevention of infection: Stay away from a person suffering of cough, cold, fever, skin rash. Alternatively you can use face mask.
- Other medication: To control diabetes, Hypertension etc.
- Family Only: The donors are from family or emotionally related (Spouse) or cadavers deceased donor (after brain stem death). HLA-matched donors are better because of less chances of rejections and faster reduction of immunosuppressive.
- Doing Your Part: Once transplant is done patient becomes normal and he/she lives a normal life. However, they have to take regular medications and to protect themselves from various infection.
- Need for Kidney Transplant in End Stage Renal Diseases: These diseases includes diabetes mellitus, Hypertension, polycystic kidney disease, chronic glomerulonephritis or interstitial nephritis etc. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Nephrologist.