Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Kalyan west. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Niraj Upadhyaya
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Niraj UpadhyayaYour feedback matters!
I am a boy of 18 years, I have been in the eye of the black circle. If this is a household remedies? through which I can delete the circle.
I am 25 years old girl with a dark tanned skin. I want to get a fair glowing skin without any pigmentation. I am using berberis aquifolium mother tincture. How should I use it for best result and for how long to use. My wedding is ahead and I want permanent effective solution. Please help.
In motions blood is coming (ulcer) but l using hydrocortisone enema from 20 days it controlled say the permanent cure to this.
I have oily skin. My skin is very dull. Please tell me some medicine to add natural glow on my face. And remove all the marks and remove pimple marks. Please.
I am 70 years old but would like to know whether I can get cosmetic procedure to get my flesh on jaw line lifted (I mean face lifting). If so how long the procedure done would remain in place. Also what is likely to be the cost. Also would it be safe to get procedure done out of hospital but in a private place of cosmet surgeons clinic. Also what are the risks involved.
My 21 year old sister had a tumour like something in her breast and has undergone with ultrasound of breast and her reports came hyperechoic lesion. What does that mean? And is it serious? What treatment is needed for this!
Top best oil to grow a beard I don't have any beard on my face And how long it takes after applying oil Please help me out madam/sir.
Skin care is a matter of taking care of your skin with the best ingredients and elements that are available naturally and have been absorbed into concoctions like creams and ointments as well as scrubs, face washes, moisturisers and other such products for your benefit. There are naturopathy products that make use of these elements in their most natural form so that you may get the best qualities and properties of these ingredients. Oil is one such extract that can be found in many fruits, herbs and other kinds of growth. Let us find out about the various essential oils that help in your skin care process.
- Lavender Oil:Lavender oil is derived from lavender and can be put to many good uses as far as the skin and stress levels go. As we all know, stress is a factor that shows up on the skin before its signs can be seen anywhere else. With the help of lavender oil, you can help in dealing with stress by lighting an oil lamp with this oil on top, and also cure a number of skin problems like age spots, scarring and other such ailments.
- Carrot Seed Oil:Carrot seed oil is a highly beneficial oil that helps in rejuvenating lack lustre skin with its highly cleansing properties that help in toning the aging skin even as you remove and regenerate the dead skin cells which can sometimes get hampered due to clogging. This clogging can happen due to pollutants, dust, dirt and grime.
- Frankincense Oil:This oil is well known for its anti bacterial qualities which make it ideal when it comes to fading bruises, scars, injury marks and even spots that have come about due to sun damage and other such ravages. This oil is also a good fix in you are suffering from acne prone skin. The anti bacterial action of this oil helps in protecting the existing skin cells even as new skin cells are encouraged to sprout. It helps in visibly reducing wrinkles and tightening sagging skin - processes that come about due to aging.
- Geranium Oil:This is another essential oil that is required for regulation of excessive oil production, an action which can prevent acne and blackheads. This oil is best used by people who suffer from persistent breakouts on the skin. It also helps in treating burns, cuts and other such marks that do not fade in a hurry.
- Myrrh Oil:This oil is best used for rashes. Its soothing properties create better skin tone and help in removing chapped skin and eczema as well.
The various healing properties of essential oils can help in various other ailments as well.
I'm Having hair loss so suggest me some hair oil and 2nd question skin is very loose after weight loss operation so suggest me some medicine after it.
Her body tone is darkened due to visit in goa how can she get back her original skin tone and in case she wants to increase her skin tone how will she do this?
In the winter my face is break out when black heads. My face gets to black and peel. What should I do.
I Am 20 year old, I have oily skin and I got so much pimples on my face, before two years I got cystic acnes so I got laser too, after that I got less acne breakout but still I want concern so that I can get rid from that.
Pigmentation or the colour of your skin can be a sign of the state of your health. The skin colour can become lighter (hypopigmentation) or darker (hyperpigmentation) when you go through some physical illness or sustain an injury. Melanin is the agent which is responsible for the colour of our skin. When the cells responsible for melanin production get damaged, pigmentation disorders start to appear. When the body produces excessive melanin, the skin tends to get darker.
Excessive exposure to sun, Addison’s disease and pregnancy are some of the factors which might make the skin look darker. On the other hand, limited production of melanin makes the skin lighter and creates light patches. The condition in which your skin develops light patches is known as Vitiligo.
- People with darker skin tone are more susceptible to changes in pigmentation. Since dark skin contains more melanin, individuals with dark skin are more prone to ‘melasma’. Melasma is a condition wherein dark patches appear on the surface of the skin and are generally triggered by a change in the level of hormones. Though pregnant women are susceptible to this condition, it can also appear in men.
- Pigmentation around the neck could imply a kind of diabetes which is resistant to insulin. Whenever you find that the dark patches around the neck aren’t remedied by regular scrubbing, you need to see a doctor.
- Changes in skin pigmentation are also indicative of thyroid problems. Carotenemia is a condition wherein the skin colour turns more yellowish. It could be the result of hypothyroidism where there is an increased production of an antioxidant called beta-carotene in the blood. The beta-carotene, which is found in a number of fruits and vegetables, is generally processed by our thyroid gland. However, when the individual is suffering from hypothyroidism, the vitamins aren’t easily metabolized and thus get accumulated. This leads to orange and yellow skin hues which is indicative of thyroid issues.
- People with diabetes often experience bronzing of skin which is generally linked with iron metabolism. Yellowish skin pigmentation, on the other hand, is usually indicative of liver problems. Yellowing of skin along with yellowish tinges on the whites of the eyes is surely indicative of liver failure. Extreme cases of skin darkening or hyperpigmentation in areas around the joints (knees and elbows) could signal some kind of hormonal problem like Addison’s disease. It is always suggested that you consult with your physician whenever you notice a drastic change in your skin tone.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!