Find numerous Pain Management Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pain Management Specialists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pain Management Specialists online in Kakinada. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Mr. Samarpan
Treatment of Cervical Problem
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Back Pain Treatment
Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Chronic Pain Management
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Treatment of Muscle Pain Skeleton System
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Treatment of Spinal Diseases
Submit a review for Mr. SamarpanYour feedback matters!
14 साल से knees में बराबर दर्द बना हुआ है पहले एक पैर में था फिर दूसरे पैर में भी हो गया 6 सालों बाद जैसे लगता है दोनों घुटने टूटे हुए हैं और मैं पैदल नहीं चल पाती हूं नाही सीढ़ी चढ़ पाती हूं, जैसे लगता है दोनोे टूट गए
Hi im siya 28 years old girl from delhi. Im having right side upper back pain which going to my shoulder and in my mid right side back. Its been 1 n half year pain here. I tried everything allopathy ayurveda homeopathy and physiotherapy as well ntg worked. Right right side of hand and stretching hand also increase my pain. Can anyone suggest how to cure this pain. Most issue is I can not sleep on my sides cuz it feels like my hand separating from my body .morning so much tiredness and stiffness in pain area.in day progress pain progress. I can't sit in my back support cuz it feel dere is sum pressure n a needle like pain. Can anyone help me.
Dear sir, I am 43 years old men. Suffering from Knee pain (both legs) past 13 years. I take medicine several times. But no result. Doctor advised it is deficiency of cartilege. Please advise me for clear my knee pain.
I get lower back pain very Bad And It bothers lot it gets worse and worse everyday what could it be?
I am a student. I have problem regarding the fluctuations in my body temperature. A very high temperature which is 20 degrees and above. My body temperature rises and feels as if I have fever and I get frequent head aches but again as temperature drops I feel chilling cold which is again very discomforting. Anything that I should take care of?
I constantly feel sleepy even if I have slept well. My legs and thighs also pain all the time. Can you please suggest the reason for the same?
A fracture is a complete or incomplete crack, which appears on a bone due to application of intense pressure or force. A fracture results in extreme pain, and the bone becomes immobile. Any kind of movement boosts the pain. Fracture pain occurs in three distinct stages. Acute pain is felt immediately after a fracture while sub acute pain occurs over the weeks that follow after a fracture. The third stage or chronic pain occurs when the fracture and soft tissues around it have healed.
Fracture pain is quite intense in nature and proper precautions should be taken while dealing with them:
- Development of fracture pain: When a bone undergoes a fracture, the ligaments and tendons are also damaged. While the bone slowly heals, ligaments and tendons fail to heal equally well or completely. Post fracture pain also develops when the outside of the bone does not heal completely. This usually does not appear in an X-ray.
- Treatment of fracture pain: Modern medications can be utilized to treat a fracture pain. Steroid injections and prescribed anti-inflammatory medicines help in treating a fracture pain. However, these remedies cause side effects, which are harmful for the body. Cortisone shots are utilized for the same purpose as well.
- Prolotherapy: Prolotherapy is an approach where ligament and tendon strengthening is stimulated along with repairing. This technique ensures complete treatment of the fracture, and the risk of long-term complications like arthritis is absent. In cases of fracture pain, which occurs due to the incomplete healing of the outer part of the bone, Prolotherapy helps in strengthening the fibro-osseous junction at the source of the pain. This will stop the nerve endings from firing. Prolotherapy provides speedy recovery and accounts for making the injured bone stronger than before. This process is often undergone by athletes. The procedure is undertaken only after thorough examinations for detection of the root cause of the pain. Prolotherapy is considered to be the best treatment for repairing tendons and ligaments, which commonly cause fracture pain. The body is simply stimulated and the painful areas are repaired. This is done by the introduction of a mild inflammatory reaction to the area of the weak tendons and cartilages. The results obtained after Prolotherapy are permanent and the fracture pain is unlikely to reoccur.
- Splints are utilized to stop the movement of fractured bone and braces can be used to support the bone. Plaster cast also supports and immobilizes the fractured bone. Traction and surgical implants are other treatment measures.
- Fracture pain occurs not only because of the broken bone, but also because of the weakened ligaments and tendons around the bone. Fracture pain should be handled very carefully, and proper control measures should be applied. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!