Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kakinada and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Srinivasa RaoYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old and I am very thin. I eat well but still there is no changes. Please tell me how could I gain fats.
My son has developed some kind of black material (dried up skin) on his body (at few places on chest and back) from the age of 3years and now he is 12 years. There is no itching n pain. Doctors told us it is birth mark only. I have pictures and can send them if email I'd is given by any doctor. Please advise, Thank you.
I am 18 years old and I am very thin but I take my diet properly what should I do? I am loosing my weight as well.
I had acne on my face few months before now my face doesn't have any acne but still the marks of acne is still present on my face what should I do now.
Hello doctor actually my fiancee has a some a problem regarding on the increasing size of boobs. She is healthy but boobs size is not too much respective of her health. And she doing daily gym means normal workout. So please would you suggest me a how to increase 2-3 cup size boobs without any injection. Please help.
I'm 20 years old and since the last year I've been smoking. I want to quit. How can I overcome the urge?
This child diagnosed as psychiatric disease breath holding spell. Quite common nowadays. This child voluntarily hold his breath for few minutes :-) to make worry his parents to fulfill his wish..Beware of Emotinal Atyachar ;-)
I am in a relationship with someone for last 4 yrs, I am so attached that I can not think of living without her, now I am facing the break up, I think I will become mad, any way to get out of the attachment.
I'm 20. I've lately observed the hair fall is getting quicker. What are the precautions and steps do I need to follow to maintain healthy hair?
In 6th week of my baby, doctor gave her "Rota vac, easy five, pnemococal vaccines; IPV doesn't given. Can we take that vaccine in next month?
Recently I feel burning sensation in my eyes. Started using specs recently. What could be the reason.
Similar to blackheads are whiteheads, which develop on our skin. Both blackheads and whiteheads are caused due to clogged pores. However, as opposed to blackheads, whiteheads cannot be extracted by squeezing. Whiteheads are a form of acne that is referred to as closed comedo. They appear on the skin as small round white or light-coloured bumps. When excess oil is secreted in the skin, dead skin cells clog the pore area and block the pore opening, whiteheads are formed. Unlike blackheads that keep the pore open, whiteheads, on the other hand, block the pores.
Causes of whiteheads
Clogged pores are the prime reason that causes whiteheads, and they can occur due to any of the following reasons:
- Excessive oil secretion or sebum
- Hormonal changes occurring due to puberty, pregnancy, and menstruation
- Birth control pills
- Sweating and humidity
- Use of certain cosmetics or products that are harmful
- Eating excessive oily or greasy foods
- Genetic predisposition
Treatment of whiteheads
Over-the-counter (OTC) creams or prescribed medications by a dermatologist are the ideal treatments for whiteheads. Self-care and some preventive measures will also keep them at bay. OTC creams that contain salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide, resorcinol or sulphur may be helpful. With extreme conditions, oral medications like isotretinoin, or Accutane may be prescribed, but these come with potential side effects.
Practising some of the following preventive self-care measures will prevent formation of whiteheads:
Wash your skin twice daily with lukewarm water and mild soap.
- Don’t squeeze pimples.
- Practice caution while shaving.
- Avoid excessive exposure to sunlight.
- Use oil-free skin products.
- Remove makeup before going to bed.
- Opt for non-comedogenic or non-pore-clogging products.
- Wear loose-fitting clothing made of non-synthetic fabrics to let your skin breathe.
- Wash your hair regularly.
- Use fragrance-free water-based emollient for dry skin.
- Continue your skincare regimen.
Here are some remedies you can try to get rid of whiteheads:
- Baking soda scrub: Make a homemade scrub mixing one tsp. of baking soda with enough water to make a paste. Scrub it into the problem area. Let it dry for 15-20 minutes and wash it off with lukewarm water. Baking soda is a natural exfoliant and astringent that eradicates all impurities, which clog the pores. It also balances the oil production in the skin.
- Tea tree oil: Dab a cotton swab with tea tree oil and apply it on the whiteheads to prevent bacterial infection.
The above are just some measures to avoid whiteheads. If the problem persists, then it's time to seek medical assistance and schedule an appointment with a dermatologist to eradicate these pesky whiteheads.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am 41 years female. T3 t4 label is normal but tsh little high. So what can I do? tsh label is 5.89. Right hand elbow pain. Hair fall and I take medicion t. Neomacrozole-10mg one per day. So pls suggestion for me.
Lybrate | Dr. Priya Puja speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
I am 21 years old and I have undescended testicle from birth. I hv not go to doctor what to do I am confused today I read that this will lead to testicle cancer. please help wat to do.
I have pigmentation spots on face. How can I remove this in few months? This had appeared on my face last six months.
Vaginal yeast infection occurs when too many yeast cells grow in the vagina, causing inflammation. It can spread by sexual contact but is not considered as a sexually transmitted infection. A yeast infection results in soreness or itching in the vagina with a burning sensation while urinating.
Causes of yeast infections in the vagina:
The vagina contains a balanced mix of yeast and bacteria; but if the balance is disrupted, it can lead to yeast infection. The reasons for overgrowth of yeast infections are:
- If antibiotics are used more than usual, they can decrease the level of lactobacillus bacteria present in the vagina, changing the pH of vagina
- Having high estrogen levels during pregnancy by using high dose birth control pills and hormone therapy can lead to the overgrowth of yeasts.
- Having diabetes, especially when the blood sugar level is not checked and tends to be high
- Having a weak or impaired immune system
- Being overweight and having poor eating habits, including foods high in sugar level
Risk factors associated with the condition:
A number of factors can increase your risk of getting a vaginal yeast infection.
- Using antibiotics heightens your risk of developing vaginal yeast infection as it disrupts the balance between yeast and bacteria. Excessive intake of antibiotics can kill healthy bacteria, leading to overgrowth of yeast organisms.
- Having a weak immune system with conditions such as poorly controlled diabetes and HIV can lead to an overgrowth of yeast in the vagina. Corticosteroid medicines also weaken the immune system.
- Wearing pants that are tight-fitting, nonabsorbent and undergarments that trap warmth and moisture
- Having high estrogen levels due to an imbalance of hormone levels during pregnancy or menstrual cycle can also lead to vaginal yeast infection.