Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Kakinada. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. PhaniYour feedback matters!
Two months ago I had got an injury in my knee while playing cricket. Sy that time I had used volini gel to avoid pain. But now a days I am again feeling acute pain in that left knee. Suggest me proper medication to get rid of.
Hi doctor I have hair falling problems only on top of my head and little bit on sides. Can you tell me the reason for this cause.
I am thin guy and want to become healthy. Doctor please help me and my stomach has been pain when I eat food.
I have irregular sleeping patterns as I work in a bpo company. I feel very hard to sleep and I couldn't concentrate in anything. I would be glad if someone prescribes me sleeping which I could get easily in medical shops as they do not give sleeping pills when asked. Thank you.
Most of the times when ever he has something like tea, breakfast, lunch suffers little pain in stomach and rush to loo. Daily he go to loo 4 to 5 times. Fed up with this problem. Consulted doctors but no use. Please advice.
I am having much fat near my stomach region, in order to decrease fat what are the measures I have to follow, diet to be followed.
As my wife is 2.5 month pregnant. So can she travel within this period or normally travelling on bike for some time.
I am 20 year old female. I am a student. I spend 8-9 hours on chair. Back of my neck is paining severely since 6 days. What should I do?
Just few days ago my chest become l Little pain. Then without any consult with doctors I test serum lipid profile. According to that result my Total Cholesterol is 270 mg/dl Triglycerides is 126 mg/dl HDL Cholesterol is 48 mg/dl LDL Cholesterol is 196.6 mg/dl VLDL Cholesterol is 25.4 mg/dl CHD Risk Factor is 5.6 So, I would like to take help/suggestion from you about my result. I would not forget for you help.
I am suffering from anxiety was feeling palpitations heart burn stomach problem. Scaring.deathfobia. Because of Lybrate I consult psychiatrist. He gave me some antidprsnt tablets like Mirtee etc etc. I am fine now my mind is diverted mood is changed but with that medicine I feel like I am reading like world is rounding clockwise. Even I am using half tablets.
I am 40 years old male and suffering from neck pain (cervical spondylitis) from 2 years. I came across neck physiotherapy and neck exercises but no use. Also used cervical pillow but got only less relief. Is this curable or not without surgery?
I am a male 26yrs. Since 5 yrs i have a problem of bad breath immediately even after brushing. I brush 2 times daily. I have scaled my teeth for every 6mnths. Even the problem persists. I am getting married. Please provide a solution for my natural good breath in my mouth.
Hy Dr. this is shubham I trying to loose my belly fat since before 1 years with the help of some exercises but it not working can you give me some suggestions.
Hello Dr. August m meri 3 month complete DNC hui thi. Ab mere wait increase Jo Gya hai or mere Breast size bhi increase ho gya h. Please suggest me what should I do?
The heart is a muscle that pumps blood to the body through a network of arteries and veins controlled by valves. A heart disease could mean a problem in any of these organs, heart per se, the blood vessels, or the valves. Like it or not, heart problem is a chronic condition. It starts without any notice, and for sure, it is not going to go away completely. What can be done, though, is to manage it beautifully and lives and enjoy life so that the heart disease is not stopping you.
When there is a person with the chronic condition, it is not just that person who is affected, but the near and dear ones as well. When heading out for a dinner or when planning a gathering, there would be certain things that need to be accounted for and considered to accommodate the needs of the affected person. These very soon become a way of life and can be done effortlessly.
The following are some things to bear in mind when living with a heart patient.
- Diet: Heart patients would have some dietary preferences based on the heart condition per se. This may include a need for more whole grains and vegetables, need for specific types of oils, specific cooking methods, etc. At home, it is essential to ensure these things are always stocked up. When heading out, whether it is to visit someone or out for a meal, take into account whether these would be available. The next best option should be kept in mind so that dietary intake is not affected. Gradually, with time, substitutes can be identified with which they could manage in most places.
- Medications: Make sure the medication kit is always readily available. Make sure the person does not miss any medications, whether at home or outside. Ensure the regular medicines are in stock and some common emergency ones are also readily available.
- Routine: Whether it is their morning walk or yoga or meditation, it is better to stick to the routine as much as possible. The person also should learn to adapt based on circumstances; however, to the maximum extent possible, these should be continued without major interruption.
- Monitoring: Be it blood pressure, sugar levels or weight, these need to be monitored regularly and any deviations should be brought to the notice of the doctor immediately.
- Other equipment: Whether it is a walker, inhaler, or a wheelchair, these should be functional and available. The home or the living place should not be cluttered to allow for the easy use of this equipment.
While these may initially require some effort, with time, it would just happen naturally. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.