Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can view profiles of all Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Kakinada. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dt. Lakshmi Tejaswi Korla
Weight Loss Treatment
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Treatment of Diet
Treatment of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorders
Customised Diet Chart
Treatment of Vitamin Deficiency
Treatment of Overeating Disorders
Treatment of Vitamin D Deficiency
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Management of Obesity and related Disorders
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Bulimia Treatment & Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Lakshmi Tejaswi KorlaYour feedback matters!
I have a desk job and in last one year my weight has been increased too much from 80 to 95. Since 7 months I am in a relationship but from last 2 months I cum too early and I can not satisfy her properly. Can you tell me what can be the reason and what will be tbe reason for that and I also want to loose weight.
I'm. Of 19 age a boy my height is 5,7 my weight is 47 I look skinny .I need help can you calculate n tell me that how much weight should I gain to be a health.
Mera weight nhi badta iska kya Karen ? Mujhe koi dite bataye ya koi dawai bataye taki weight gain kar saku? Meri height ke anusar weight kitna hona cahiye?
Hi my wife give birth to a girl baby and baby Is healthy. But my wife has changed a lot in her weight, black marks on face, breast is very big. Pls suggest me what is the solution for this.
I am a slim and less weight student (Read -M. Sc.). I want to gain appropriate weight and healthier body, how should I doing this? In market there are so many weight gainer products available, is it wright way to gain?
I am suffering from obesity. Please tell me how to cure it and some measures to retains like that and also told me about some exercises which helps me to loose weight rapidly.?
One of the most important decisions a couple takes is to start a family. It fills them with hope and joy of new future, but if the attempts have been unsuccessful for more than six months, it can take a toll on the relationship and the mental health of the couple. This is the time to seek fertility specialist who will be appropriate to analyze the situation and provide proper guidance. Read on to find out the exact indications to see a fertility specialist:
1. If a woman who is under the age of 35 is unable to get pregnant even after a year of having regular unprotected sex
2. A woman who has had more than three miscarriages
3. Someone who has suffered from blocked fallopian tubes and is in need of surgery
4. One who experiences irregular ovulation
5. A couple who has suffered from genital infections
6. A pregnant woman who has consumed an estrogen derivative
7. A man who has been diagnosed with low semen count, also known as poor motility
8. A couple who has not been diagnosed with any irregularity but is infertile
Which specialist should you visit?
If you or your partner or both have shown signs of infertility, then visiting the following specialists can be helpful:
- Specialists for men - Urologists and Andrologists are specialists who treat men for infertility. Urologists conduct an analysis of semen quality, semen count, hormone levels, reproductive organs and abnormalities in bladder and kidneys. Andrologists are medical professionals who specialize in hormonal conditions and physiology of male infertility.
- Specialists for women - Hormonal imbalance is one of the potent obstacles to pregnancy. If a general obstetrician/gynecologist has not been able to successfully treat a woman then she can visit a reproductive endocrinologist who specializes in hormonal disorders. Depending upon the nature of the problem, she can also visit a reproductive surgeon who deals with uterine abnormalities, endometriosis, and reproductive organ surgery. Consult an Expert & get answers to your questions!