Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Aesthetic Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Aesthetic Medicine Specialists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Aesthetic Medicine Specialists online in Kakinada. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chaganti.Srinivas
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Skin Laser Treatment
Treatment of Sun Spots
Skin Rash Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Chaganti.SrinivasYour feedback matters!
I have had hyperthyroidism and it is in remission state from past 4 months but my hairs are falling too much. Before 2-3 of hyperthyroidism I had very bad case of seborrheic dermatitis and hairfall started since then. It's been an year and still hair fall has not stopped.
I am 22 years old female. My skin color is whitish I use all medicine cream but no effects. How should I change my skin color black to fair?
Hello doctor, I have teeth problem as usually a little bleeding in the morning while brushing the teeth so what should I do? please give me the solutions.
I want to finish my man breast please tell me what food I should eat and what exercise I should follow.
I am 18 years old my height is 5 feet and 3 inches and my current weight is 67 kg but 3 years before my weight was 53 kg and now I want to loose my weight especially from waist, hips,thighs and legs please give me some suggestion to reduce my weight because it is very embarrassing for me.
I am 57 now, I have bleeding froms gums. I visited a doctor and am taking vitamin B. But still bleeding occurs while brusing and sometimes in evenings.
It is not only women who are concerned with their looks as popularly believed, men are as equally concerned about how they look. So, men are no strangers to plastic surgery. They turn to plastic surgery to stay at the top of their game as looking younger, masculine and fit means better chances of achieving success. Physical perfection is considered an imperative if one wishes to rise high in the corporate world.
Here are the top ten most popular cosmetic surgery options that men prefer:
- Rhinoplasty: If you have an oversized or flat nose, undergoing rhinoplasty will change the shape of the nose and restructure it completely.
- Hair transplant: This procedure is extremely popular among men with male pattern baldness.
- Chin enhancement: In this procedure, a silicon implant is placed under the chin to create a new chin shape.
- Gynecomastia: This surgery is also called breast reduction. Genetic problems or weight gain can lead to the development of extra fat tissues in the chest and nipple areas. Gynecomastia corrects this development.
- Abdominoplasty: Skin on the abdomen can stretch and sag if you lose or gain weight, especially if you are getting older. Commonly known as the tummy tuck, abdominoplasty is used to remove extra skin and re-adjust the skin that remains.
- Blepharoplasty: Blepharoplasty is done to correct the appearance and shape of the eyelids. Through this procedure, sagging lower and upper eyelids are tucked into place.
- Otoplasty: This plastic surgery is done to reshape the ears. Some people are usually displeased with the shape, orientation and size of their ears, for example, the ears might protrude too much.
- Liposuction: Formerly obese people who want to shed the last few kilos of unwanted fat usually opt for liposuction. The fat is mostly removed from the arms and belly.
- Neck or face lift: In this procedure, the sagging muscles around the jaw, neck and cheekbones are tautly pulled from certain areas, i.e., rear of the neck, under the hairline and behind the skull. Botox injections can also be used.
- Brow lift: Wrinkled forehead and sagging brows are signs of old age which are caused by loss of skin elasticity. To improve the appearance, surgeons may tightly "pull" the sagging skin, or use Botox injections. Botox freezes small segments of the muscle, thus immobilizing and tightening the skin.