Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Kaithal. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Naveen Bansal
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Leg Pain
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Hand Pain
Treatment of Shoulder Pain
Treatment of Foot Pain
Treatment of Lower Back Pain
Treatment of Bone Fracture
Treatment of Arm Pain
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Finger Pain
Treatment of Hip Pain
Treatment of Heel Pain
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Elbow Pain
Treatment of Spondylitis
Treatment of Strains
Treatment of Slip Disc
Treatment of Ankle Sprain
Submit a review for Dr. Naveen BansalYour feedback matters!
Hi, my age is 24 and weight is just 47 kg. I am too weak and my bones are very thin like a children. I used many ayurvedic medicine but it shows result for a moment after that tit for tat. Can you please share me medicine for lifetime personality achievement so that my bones will be increased?
Hi doctor, I'm 49 years old man, weight 65 Kg, 5 feet 11 inch tall. From bottom to top, here are my symptoms/ailments. Feet: In the early morning, the feet aches, unable to immediately walk. Takes about 30 mins before everything turns normal. Knee: right knee has sharp pain, especially when climbing stares. Not regular pain, sometimes shooting pain. Groins: Black colored skin. Itches often Piles: Internal piles, past 1 year. Bleeds some days while going for toilet. Goes off when I have more raw vegetables, comes again, when I forget. Stomach: gastric. Gas passing is frequent in the past 3 years. Do not have a big tummy. Slight curve is visible Chest: sometimes slight pain, temporary Hair: Moon shaped balding is happening. Hair is thinned. Habit: Travel 80kms/day by bus. Work on computer and lots of people interface. Mental stress is present. Others: Am doing yoga once a week. Seva almost daily, Vrdha on Ekadesi, Sadhana daily. Learning the path of Bhakthi. Am always active, sleep for 5 hrs. Please suggest what to do.
I have knee pain from last four months I have gone to a doctor who give me a liquid medicine named omilcal suspension with calcium supplements Vitamin D3 and Vitamin B12.
Osteoporosis is a medical condition marked by a decrease in bone density. It results in the brittleness of bones and their fracture. Osteoporosis does not display any signs or symptoms but manifests itself in advanced age.
Homeopathic remedies for Osteoporosis
- Silica or Silicea-This remedy is for people who are often nervous, feel sweaty during the night, get easily tired and are a highly nervous lot. The injuries of such people take the time to heal/ are difficult to heal and their spine is weak. Generally, these patients have delicate or refined features.
- Symphytum- Meant for those fractures that occur because of mild trauma, this remedy is useful in cases where pain persists in old but healed fractures and also when bones need to be strengthened.
- Calcarea carbonica- This remedy is administered to people who are overwhelmed by a lot of work and stress, get tired easily after work and have a proclivity to stress a lot. Generally, these people are overweight and have a lot of body flab and easily get depressed by cold/chilly weather and dampness in the air. They have swollen joints, experience a recurring back pain and get a sweaty head in the night. An interesting characteristic of these people is also that they have a craving for eggs and sweet things.
- Calcarea phosphorica- This remedy is meant for people who have a deep, uncontrollable and intense desire for travel. They want a change in their environment and have a general sense of dissatisfaction. People requiring this medication have pain in their neck, upper back and hips. Fractures, if any, are slow to heal and there maybe deposits of calcium in the bones. Post-exercise, these people feel greatly tired.
- Phosphorus- Meant for people who experience a burning pain between their shoulder blades, phosphorus as an osteoporosis remedy is given to those people who have an intense desire for refreshing foods like ice cream, beverages, carbonated drinks etc. Such people are usually lanky and their faces often get flushed. They are sensitive, suggestible and susceptible to the imagination. They get easily tired after a round of exercise and work.
Unless directed by a homeopathic physician, take doses of low potency like 6X, 6C, 12X, 12C, 30X or 30 C if you are going in for self-medication. Follow the instructions printed on the label.
If you are taking a single dose, ten wait for its response. If the medicine is working, then wait for its full effect to manifest. If there is little or no response, take another dose. If there is no response at all after taking the second dose then change the medicine.
Please note that dosage depends upon the individual and the intensity of his/her ailment,